Disappear

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sacrifice yourself? That's funny.." Taekwoon just laugh it off, feel annoyed. He ain't buying those words anymore.

"I understand how you feel, Taek-". "NO! You didn't.." Taekwoon cut off before Hakyeon could finish his words.

"You didn't understand and will never understand how does it feels when you can't see anything at all. blind as soon as you woke up from your sleep.." Taekwoon cries out loud. He had enough of hiding his real feeling all these time. He's tired.

The living room goes quiet for a while without anyone making any noise except that Taekwoon sobbing echoed through out the room.

"You think that you are the only one who suffered from the accident? How about us? Your dongsaengs..Me..We are all had enough of it.." He wipes off the tears from his cheek.

"Not only you make us look bad in the college that these dongsaeng had to quit their studies because they can't stand people badmouthing them. You also make us involved in that accident as if you just wanted us to die together. I swear Hakyeon..If you want to die, you can just die alone. But why did you drag us along? Selfish!" Taekwoon remarks shot deep through Hakyeon. He's hurting again. But this time, Hakyeon agree. He is indeed selfish. He drag VIXX and make them slump to their worst together with him when they had nothing to do with his problem. He make them involved directly when he can solved it by himself.

"You're right..I am selfish. I didn't even consider your feeling at all. For the sake of wanted to clear my name, I drag all of you that day..To showed you guys the proof..I never realized that I just care about myself rather than cared for you..I didn't know that all of you had a hard time back then..I thought I'm the only one.." Hakyeon blankly stare at the floor while trying to holding the tears.

"I'm sorry.." He apologize eventhough he knew that no one wanted to hear that again.

"Enough with that sorry because it won't change the fact that we are all over. VIXX are over the moment your picture with Hyemi spread out through the college. There's no more VIXX..I had made it clear to you last time, right? I asked you to leave. The 5 of us are better off without you.." Taekwoon reminds him about their meeting last time.

Hakyeon slowly nodded. He get up from his knees and ready to leave. He takes a look at each of the faces that he's been longing for a long time. He miss them. He miss to see all the smiles from their lips, their antic jokes and their trolls but he realise that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter