Heal [END]

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*3 months later*

They steps their feet into the waiting lobby of the big dance academy and nervously walks towards the reception desk. They greet the receptionist politely.

"May I help you, sir?" The receptionist asked.

"May I know if there is a dance instructor named Cha Hakyeon here?" Taekwoon carefully asked. 

"Yes, he's here.." She confirmed them that Hakyeon were there. VIXX relieve to heard that. 

"Can we meet him?" 

"May I know if you have set appointment to meet him today? Because he's currently busy handling many classes.." She explained to Taekwoon a bit.

"Ah, sorry that we didn't make any appointment..But we are his friends..Can we meet him even for a moment..?" Taekwoon ask for consideration. He didn't knew that meeting Hakyeon would be this difficult.

"Wait a moment. I'll inform him.." The receptionist then dial up a number and waiting for response. "Hello, Hakyeon-si..There are a group of guys wanting to meet you. Are you free right now?". "Alright..". She end the call and look up to VIXX.

"He will come shortly. Please have a sit while waiting for him.." She lead them to the waiting area. They sat on the chairs that has been provided there. Honestly they are nervous and restless. Waiting for Hakyeon feel like years and their heart beat faster than anything right now.

"Who want to meet me, Mina?"

They heard a familiar voice at the reception desk. All of them simultaneously turned at the same direction. They saw Hakyeon figure standing while his back facing them. They are anxious by looking at him. Hakyeon talks a bit with the receptionist then he turn around and his eyes landed at VIXX right away. His smile faded. Slowly he approach the five of them with unreadable face.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked in confusion because he didn't expect to see them coming. 

"Hyung, you can see us right?" Instead of answering him, Sanghyuk ask back. Hakyeon nodded while he look at each of the members eventhough some of them didn't dare to look into his eyes. 

"Of course I can see you guys..That's why I asked why-" He can't even finish his words when Wonshik got into his embrace in no time. He clearly heard a sobbing sound. 

"I miss you, hyung..I'm sorry..Really sorry.." Wonshik can't stop apologizing while crying so hard on Hakyeon's shoulder. He could feel Hakyeon hand's on his back caressing it softly. He is relieved. 

"Me too, hyung.." Jaehwan step up in front of Hakyeon with his eyes already tear up. Hakyeon smile at him and reach out his hand. Hesitate a bit, Jaehwan held onto the hyung hand tightly and Hakyeon pull him into a hug together with Wonshik. Both of them cry out loud, doesn't care of surrounding when people who pass by keep staring at them. Looking at the hug scene in front of them, both Hongbin and maknae approach and make a group hug together, except for Taekwoon who is standing still held onto his tears. He doesn't know how to give a respond because it feels like a dream come true. Took few seconds and Hakyeon broke the hug while he wipes Jaehwan and Wonshik tears.

"I didn't expect you guys to come here..Dr Yoon said that you guys always bothering him asking about me" He chuckles.

"We miss you..Though he said that you need time, but we really can't stop thinking about you almost everyday.." Hongbin reply him while grinning shyly.

"We want you to coming back with us. VIXX isn't complete without you, hyung.." Sanghyuk said it with his puppy eyes.

After calming down, Wonshik speak up, "We admit our mistake..Our ignorance. We want to fix it back. That's why we are here.". Hakyeon goes silent hearing that. 

"Hakyeon hyung..please..come with us back to Seoul..We have plan to continue our studies at the college. We want you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter