Drunk

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So how's the check up just now?" Jaehwan ask Taekwoon who sat beside him on the passenger seat while he's driving him home.

"Nothing much. Doctor said that I'm not gonna get donor in the near future because they are tons of people that still waiting for it. It might took years for me.. " Taekwoon sound so dispirited.

Jaehwan reach out his right hand and put it on Taekwoon thigh. "It's okay hyung. We will try another method to get instant donor for you..You don't have to worry. As long as you take care of your health.."

Taekwoon sighed and nodded. Jaehwan wanted to tell him about his meeting with Hakyeon, but he decided to not talk about it since Taekwoon surely hate it. He focus on his drive to send the hyung home.

 

Jaehwan rubs his eyes few times while looking at the clock on the wall. 'It's past 12 am..And who the hell rang the bell at this hour disturbing people's sleep?'. He nagging and going downstairs of his parents two-storey's house. Hoping that the sound from the door bell didn't wake up both of his parents. Immediately he open the door and look out to the outside carefully, and he startled a bit when he spotted a figure of a man squatting down at the corner of the garage. He knows that person.

"Hakyeon hyung?" He said out that name. Upon hearing his name being called out, Hakyeon stands up with much difficulties and go closer to the door where he saw Jaehwan standing still at. His steps stumble a lot, but he managed to walks toward that dongsaeng.

"Wait, hyung..Are you drunk?" Jaehwan can see that obviously. Hakyeon immediately denied that. He shakes his head while trying to balance his body from falling.

"Tsk..You are obviously drunk, hyung..What are you doing here? I'm calling taxi for you.." He's about to go back inside but Hakyeon quickly grab his wrist to stop him.

"Wait..I'm here just for a moment..Please..Give your 5 minutes for me..I'll go home after this..Promise" Hakyeon half begging while he try to stay sane as much as he can. His head is actually spinning too much.

"Whatever hyung..What do you want?" Feel a bit piss off, Jaehwan crossed his arm and lean on the door, looking straight at drunk Hakyeon.

"Three questions for you to answer. Then I'll go home.." Hakyeon show his three fingers and smile so brightly eventho he can't properly open his eyes. His throat also burning, but he doesn't care. He need to ask this to Jaehwan. 

"Okay. First question..Have you ever trust me since the day we start to become friends?" Hakyeon ask. "Deng! You can't answer that.." He doesn't even gave time for Jaehwan to answer it, then he just cut him off before he even have time to think about it.

"Second question..Did you mad at me?". Jaehwan raised his brows when he heard that. "Deng! Last question..Then you can go to sleep.." Hakyeon feel like he gonna collapse real so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter