Please, leave..

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already 9 in the morning, and Hongbin wakes up to see that Hakyeon isn't on the sofa anymore. He asked that hyung to spend the night here after long talks with him last night. Then he spotted Sanghyuk at the kitchen, cooking for something. He looks at the clean table where none of the foods and drinks were there anymore. Sanghyuk might clean them up. Hongbin doesn't feel like to greet him and decided to go back into his room.

"Where are you going?" Sanghyuk asked when Hongbin seems to going out when he still in his pyjama.

"To Wonshik's house.." He answered lazily.

"Why? To asked for forgiveness? Or to explain?" Sanghyuk munch his toast while his eyes fixed on Hongbin.

"If you have nothing better to say, better just focus on your breakfast.." Hongbin then quickly leave the house before he starts to argue with the maknae. He doesn't have energy to even fight anymore.

 

"Wonshik..I know you heard me..I don't care if you don't want to open the door and see me, but I want you to just at least listen to what I'm going to say.." Hongbin standing right in front of Wonshik's house eventhough he rangs the bell few times and got no answer at all. He knows Wonshik doesn't want to meet him. He knows Wonshik feels betray, but he didn't mean to makes his friend feels like that.

"2 weeks ago, I saw Hakyeon hyung collapes on the road. Near our favorite gopchang restaurant..I thought he just some random guy who had the same face as him, but when I check his ID card, he is really our hyung.." Hongbin lean on the walls and begins to talks eventhough Wonshik never reply to him. He is sure behind the doors, he is listening.

"I swear, that was the 1st time I saw him after the accident. But then I realized, he doesn't remember me. He doesn't remember any of us. It's not only us, but he's also hurting.." Somehow, Hongbin could feel that he's gonna chocked up with his tears anytime soon.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys sooner, but I try to find the right times to tell you. I want the five of us to help him to get back his memory, but I forgot that obviously will hurt Taekwoon hyung the most.

"Wonshik-ah..I knew about your feelings towards Hyemi..I'm aware of that. It looks obvious that you like her when you start avoiding Hakyeon hyung the moment we heard about him going out with her..I know your heart brokes that moment when you saw them at the park last valentine, right?"  

"One of the reason why you really hate him, is because he's dating with your first love..Am I right?" Hongbin asked eventho he knows he won't get reply.

"I want you to know one true fact..That Hakyeon hyung and Hyemi never date each other..Up to you if you want to believe me or not, but that's the truth.."

"How did you know?" Finally he heard Wonshik from inside the house. Wonshik who has been lean on the door since beginning, bite his lips. The topic about Hyemi really wokes him.

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter