Senior

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mom.." His soft voice almost didn't heard on the other side of the phone call. He feel like he going to burst our crying if he continue to talk to his mother, but he need someone to talk to. Someone that will never push him away. He lying down on bed to rest his tired body.

"My son, Yeonie..Is there anything wrong? You don't sound like you always do.." His mom voice echoed through the phone, sensing something isn't right. 

"It's..hard.." He whine a bit, with his hoarse voice.

"What's hard, honey? Tell me.." 

"I don't think they really need me here..They didn't want to be my friend anymore..Am I really that bad?" Tears starting to fell down his cheek in no time while he place his right arm on forehead, eyes blankly stare at the ceiling.

"You are not bad, Hakyeon..You alread try your best to fixed things. I want you to know that there are many people out there that still love and care for you." Mom try to ease him, but he doesn't buy that words. He had nothing left after VIXX dump him. Little did they know, they are his source of happiness all these times. They are the one who keep encourage him to step forward and become a better person. But everything went wrong the moment he got frame by Hyemi and JongHun. 

"Hakyeon-ah..Come home..We miss you, son.." Mom plead with her soft voice.

"Should I?" He asked himself instead of his mom. "Will I live happily after this if I go back? Can I forget everything and start a new life?"

"You can..We will help you..Your dad, your siblings..Anything for our maknae.." 

Hakyeon went into silent and having deep thought about his mom suggestion. After having some talks, they ended the phone call. His eyes goes straight at the clock beside his bed showing that time has passed 10 pm. Then, he lift up his left hand and stare closely at the scar that still visible on the wrist. That memory still fresh in his head and honestly he hope that he die that time but luck must have been on his side since beginning. He recalls back the conversation he had 2 days ago with his senior from high school.

"An eyes donor?" Dr Yoon asked. Hakyeon nodded. He is so thankful that he accidentaly bump onto Dr Yoon when he's wandering in front of the hospital that day.  Since he knew Dr Yoon during high school, he asked him to help to find a donor for Taekwoon.

"Can you help me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter