Resentment

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Saturday morning, and Hongbin lazily waking up from his bed. He look around his room before letting out deep sighed. He reach over his phone and check on contact number list. 'It feels like a dream, but it's not' He mumbles when he spotted Hakyeon contact number in the list. He exchange the number with that hyung last night before they left the cafe. 

"Argghh..Why it turns out to be like this? Why Hakyeon hyung had to lost his memory at this crucial time?" Hongbin slam his body back on the bed and stare at the ceiling.

"What if other members found him later? What are their reaction could be? Surely they are mad but Hakyeon can't remember a thing.."

"Things going to be complicated from now on.." Hongbin can sense it.

 

Wonshik are busy with his composition that he just focusing on his computer and music keyboard. Hongbin make a surprise visit to his studio today since he doesn't have any class to attend, so he said that he just wanted to spend time with Wonshik. But of course Wonshik are so into his own world that he just left Hongbin resting on the sofa.

"Shik-ah" Hongbin called out.

"Yup?" He reply shortly but still his eyes fixed on the computer.

For a while, Hongbin went into silent. He is surely so bothered by the sudden presence of Hakyeon who he thought was already 'die'. Wonshik finally stop his work and turn his chair towards Hongbin direction. 

"When will your final exams start?" He asked showing his concern towards his same aged friend.

"hmm, 2 weeks more..Currently just focus on finishing last project before study weeks start" Hongbin reply while calculating days.

"Sanghyuk said he doesn't want to disturb you, so he says sorry that he didn't tell you he's back to his hometown last night" Wonshik conveying Sanghyuk words to Hongbin only to received a slight nodded. 

"Hongbin..Are you okay?" He asked when he can sense that Hongbin look so distracted.

"Okay..but not really okay, I guess.."

"hey, what's wrong? If you have something to share with, I am always here for you" Wonshik smiles to reassure his friend.

Hon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter