Faint

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon wandered aimlessly through the narrow streets from morning till this late night. It's 11 pm and he haven't touch any heavy food today as he is busy looking for a part time job also hoping for someone to actually recognized him and greet him. But he got none of it. For the nth time, he sighed.

"It's hard to get a job. It's even harder to actually find someone who knows me here.."

"Why can't at least I meet someone who knows me in this big city? Or am I in different side of place somehow? Urggh it when you don't have any clues to find your friend or your college.." Hakyeon mumbles. 

Suddenly he stops in front of a gopchang restaurant. The store was already close since the business time stated on the door is from 9am to 9pm. Hakyeon looks at the store and he isn't sure why this store is attract his intention this much. He standing still and just fixed his eyes into the store eventhough it's dark inside it.

"How about gopchang today?" 

"No..Everyday is gopchang to you. How about me?"

"That's why you should've learn how to eat gopchang. If not then you left behind" Some of the members chuckles and Hakyeon rolls his eyes.

"You guys really... For once, at least consider my taste too.." Hakyeon sulk.

"Let's eat at your preferred place today.." A soft voice coming from behind, ease him. "Stop teasing Hakyeon, guys.."

Right at this time, his headache attacking again. It's hurting much that he keep holding onto his head. Those voices suddenly poking into his head and he can't see any faces because the vision are blurry.

'Why it hurts this much?' Hakyeon nearly crying because he can't bear the ache. He try to lean on an electric pole while his right hand still holding onto his head, and he feels the world around him are spinning. His eyes keep getting blurry and Hakyeon tries to walk away but he fell off. 

"Excuse me, are you okay?" Someone approach him.

With blurry eyes, Hakyeon look up to a voice that asked him and he see a guy, but then he collapse. Luckily that guy hold onto his arm or else his head going to hit the road.

 

His eyes are widely open and he stare at the white ceiling. 'This smells are so familiar' He thought. Then he saw a girl walks to his bed with her white uniform and check on something.

"Where am I?" He asked the girl.

"Hospital..You faint before and someone brought you here..Are you feeling okay right now, Mr Cha?" The girl asked.

Hakyeon nodded. 'Again, hospital..' 

After checking him up, the nurse left. Hakyeon didn't wait for long time, and he wakes up from his bed and fixed his shirt, wore his shoes and leave the building right away. Staying in this building will make him more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter