Lying

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As expected, both of them are being call to meet the Vice Chancellor after the whole college had been talking about them since yesterday. Hyemi keep her head down the whole time since she sat in front of the Vice Chancellor, Mr Yoo. 

"I've seen the photo yesterday. Honestly, I didn't get shock over this kind of thing. I've been dealing with a lot of similar cases before, and even worse than this. But what makes me disappointed was that it involved you, Hakyeon" Mr Yoo start to talk when he making sure both of his students ready. Hakyeon bite his lips when he heard Mr Yoo voice.

"I've never imagine you could do something like this. You always have a good image in my eyes. I've always been so grateful to you since you have contribute a lot to our college as our best dancer in the dance club. Even other colleges know you.." He continued talking while looking at Hakyeon who seems to not dare having an eye contact with him.

"Do you have anything to say, Hakyeon?" He asked Hakyeon, giving him a chance to talk before he could ask Hyemi. But Hakyeon just shakes his head while looking at him.

"I..I want to hear from Hyemi.." Hakyeon speak up after a while. Then change his gaze towards Hyemi whose been sitting beside him the whole time.

"Hyemi? How about you? May I know the details?" Mr Yoo change his subject and look straight to Hyemi.

"I'm.." She hesitates a bit.

"It's okay. You can trust on me. Tell me so I can help you guys.." Mr Yoo persuade her with his soft voice.

"That night..Hakyeon called me.." She stops at that word. Hakyeon turn his head towards Hyemi upon hearing the 1st sentences she said.

She continue "He said he want to meet me at the K Hotel..Because he want to give me something..I refuse at first, but when he said it was related to the college, so I agree to meet him..Then he bought me drinks..End up, I woke up that morning and found myself in the room.." Hyemi bite her lips when she finish the words, didn't dare to look up anymore. 

'Is this how you gonna play, Kim Hyemi?' Hakyeon talks to himself while he feel like wanted to scream at her. He realized now that he's the one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter