Apologize

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both of them sit opposite each other on the couch, while letting the clock tickling on the wall. Feel a bit awkward, Sanghyuk fixed his position and glance at the clock showing that they have been in the same position more or less 15 minutes without doing anything.

"I want to know what exactly happen between Hakyeon hyung and Hyemi..And what is the correlation with Jong Hun.." Sanghyuk goes straight to the main topic without wasting anymore time.

"Why suddenly you care? Ain't you and other members said that you guys need a proof? If I explain this, would you believe in me?" Hongbin scoffed.

"Alright..I know I am at fault too..I was too ignorant. But I try to understand. Maybe I can help Hakyeon hyung to prove his innocence.." Sanghyuk admit himself straightfowardly to Hongbin for the first time.

"What makes you curious about it? I thought you hate him.." 

"I happen overheard the conversation between both of you few hours ago..And I realize that he gain his memory back.." Sanghyuk recall back the time when he saw both of the hyung talks in the room.

Hongbin nodded unconsiously understood the reason behind all these sudden care. "Somehow, I'm glad he remember us back..But at the same time, I wish he just remain the same as before..Amnesia isn't as bad as we thought..Sometimes, past wasn't beautiful as we thought..Might be future are.."

He continued, "Jong Hun..that bastard..He and Hyemi did our hyung dirty..They framed him just because they wanted the dance club to kick him out..Jong Hun did that..He succeed anyways.."

Sanghyuk can't believe that he just heard about it. He never expected that Jong Hun as bad as that. "Then, what about the rumor of Hyemi was pregnant back then? Was that true?"

"It's true, she did got pregnant..It's Jong Hun's.." Hongbin grit his teeth whenever he remember the past. Saying that name really boiled him up.

"Did Hakyeon hyung know about it?" Sanghyuk asked.

Hongbin look at Sanghyuk for few seconds before he slowly nodded. "I never expect this to turn out that bad.." Sanghyuk claim.

"Because you guys never gave him chance to explain..Remember when he was admitted to the hospital? You guys never asked why he was there, and how he's doing..All you care was your name..Your reputation at the college.." Hongbin fired back.

"Wonshik even punch him on the face just because he thought Hakyeon hyung make that girl pregnant..Ridiculous" He sneer at the maknae.

Knowing that Hongbin mocking him, Sanghyuk lowered his head down. "I'm sorry.."

"Why apologize to me? Go and seek forgiveness from Hakyeon hyung..He's the one that you did wrong.." Hongbin reminded the maknae.

 

It's morning, and Sanghyuk wake up earlier than usual. After showered and get himself ready, he go straight to the kitchen to find something for breakfast. Spending overnight talking with Hongbin last night makes his stomach growling at such early morning. While he's busy making toast, he heard a door sound and he spotted Hakyeon went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter