Attacked

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eventhough his mind isn't in the right state, he still practicing for the tournament. As according to his teacher, they will still allowing him to join as long as he behave and not create any more drama. They afraid that other colleges find out about it and the panel might disqualified his participation. He remember how Jong Hun showed his dissatisfied face when he heard that. As what Hyemi had been told him today, he probably going to be careful around Jong Hun. Who knows what's going to happen after this. After making sure all the electric supply are off, he walked off from the practice room and slowly leaving the college entrance. It's already 8pm, and honestly his stomach are growling asking for food. But Hakyeon doesn't have such appetite to eat. It's been 4 days since he last eat something heavy. To avoid collapsing, he just filled his tummy with bread and milk. His walks stop when reaching the junction which lead to the house shared with Hongbin and Sanghyuk. He left big sighed. 

"Let's just take long route today." Then he take the left road which is the long route to reach to the house. Usually it will took him about 15 minutes, but this long route going to take about 30 minutes, which connected to the alley. He just want to had some quiet time avoiding all those vehicles sound which distract him much these few days.

His phone rang out of sudden, then he frown when he sees Hongbin name on it. "Hello.."

"Hyung..Where are you now?" Hongbin on the line, asked.

"err, well..I'm on my way home.." Hakyeon answer carefully.

"Alright. I'm waiting for you. We can have dinner together.  Also, we need to discuss something.." Hongbin deliver his words, sounded calm.

Hakyeon doubt. "Are you going to kick me out from your house? Did you and Sanghyuk already decided that? I guess you guys really hate me.." He conclude the topic with something that Hongbin never think about. 

"No hyung..That's not it..I'm..It's hard to explain in the phone. Please comeback faster. We'll talk later.." Hongbin about to cut off the call but he heard something weird from the other side.

"Who are you guys?". He heard Hakyeon voice sounded mad.

"If you guys are here on Jong Hun's order, I'm not going to tolerate. Go tell him that I'm not going to back off from the tournament.."

Hongbin panic as he heard what Hakyeon said. Seems like Hakyeon didn't realise that his phone is still connected.  

"Hyung! did you hear me?"  Hongbin grab the house keys while quickly put on his shoes. He still holding tig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter