Confront

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He heard noises outside his room after woke up from long sleep. Hongbin look at the clock beside his bed and it shows 11 pm. He lazily get up from the bed and get out of room only to found out that Wonshik and Jaehwan arranging foods on dining table. Taekwoon quietly sit on the chair while having some talks with Sanghyuk. Hongbin froze at his stands trying to understand what on earth happening in his house right now.

"Oh? Wake up already?" Jaehwan spotted Hongbin not long after when he headed to the kitchen and initiate the hug to the dongsaeng. Then he pull Hongbin hand to sit beside Sanghyuk. Both of them awkwardly looking at each other.

"Since everyone are here, let's start" Taekwoon sound so excited.

Hongbin stares at all the foods and drinks and there's a cake too on the table. 'What are they celebrating for?'

"Since you already finish your exam, so we bought some food to celebrate it..Most important is, we celebrating your birthday" Jaehwan seems to know what have been in Hongbin mind when he saw his looks earlier.

"My birthday?" Hongbin confuses.

"Hey, don't you remember your birthday? Tomorrow is 29th September." Wonshik speak up eventhough he feels awkward since he hasn't reconcile with Hongbin after their fight few days ago.

"Ahh, I totally forgot" Hongbin grin shyly.

"err, I'm sorry about the other days" Wonshik apologized.

Hongbin nodded and smile but then he turn to his right side where Sanghyuk is sitting quietly. He try to read the maknae's expression, but it's unreadable. Sensing the atmosphere is quiet awkward, Jaehwan quickly stand up from his sit to draw others attention.

"Shall we start our party? It's near 12 am now..Taekwoon hyung, let me help you" Jaehwan is ready to pick his plate.

"Wait!" Sanghyuk stopped them.

"Hongbin hyung.." He called the name. "Don't you think your special friend should be here too? I'm sure he doesn't want to missed this out."

Hongbin stare at Sanghyuk for a really long time. 

"Eh, you have special friend? Who?" Wonshik asked.

"You didn't even tell us that you got new friend. Is it from our college?" This time, Taekwoon showed his interest too.

Hongbin who is still exchange his stare with Sanghyuk doesn't reply to any of those questions. "Shall I call him?" He ask instead.

"If you want him to join us, then you should call him over. Introduce him to us.." Taekwoon suggest.

"Yeah..I wonder who is this special friend of you.." Jaehwan claps happily.

Hongbin get up from his sit and went into his room to make a call. If Sanghyuk decided to reveal this thing tonight, then he will follow the plan. There's nothing to hide from. Sooner or later, the other members will know the truth. 'Let's end this tonight, Hongbin-ah'

"Hello.." Hakyeon on the other side of the line, greet.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter