Karma

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up when his ears caught some noise. His eyes caught Dr Yoon under his table organizing some files. 

"oh, did I disturb your sleep?" Dr Yoon is a bit surprised when he saw Hakyeon literally stare at him. Hakyeon shakes his head slowly and fixed his sit on the couch.

"How long have I sleep?" He rubs his eyes softly while yawning. Seems like he got a good sleep that he feels all the burden inside him had gone away for a while.

"more less, 5 hours..Though that's not really enough for you, but good job..You sleep while snoring.." Dr Yoon chuckled when Hakyeon rounded his eyes with his mouth half open.

"Just joking..Don't take it seriously.." He taps Hakyeon shoulder few times before he took a sit beside him. "So, how you feel? A bit better?"

"Hmm..Kind of..Thanks to the scented candle.." Hakyeon grinning sheepishly. It remind him that he used to make his own scented candle when he got free time, but after what had happened, he quit his hobby. He lost interest on it.

"err, hyung..Can I sleep at your house tonight? I'm scared that I might not be able to sleep again if I were alone. I need someone to accompany me.." 

"Of course you can. My house are always open for you..Did you want to go back together with me or you want to go first? I'll give the key if you want to.."

"I'll wait until you done with your work" 

 

After finishing his business in the toilet, Hakyeon wanders here and there in the hospital without knowing what to do. He tried to kill the times as Dr Yoon shift going to end in 2 hours. He stare at people who coming in and out from the main entrance. Some looking worried, some look like they felt relieve. Hospital might be a good place to people to get cure, but for him this place was a nightmare. He actually hates the medicines smells and on top of that all those memories he had at this place hurt him much.

"Hakyeon?" He heard a girl voice from behind. He turn around and his eyes spot on a girl with short hair and wearing rounded glasses literally look at him with a shock face.

"So its really you, oppa.." She confirm her eyes.

"Hyemi?" After such long time, he called out that name. She look different with the short hair that make Hakyeon confused for few second.

"I am surprised to see you here. I mean, I thought you were-" 

"Dead?" Hakyeon cut off Hyemis's word. "That's what I've been heard for this few months..Yeah, as you can see I am still here..Alive..Breathing the same air as you.." He fake his smile. Hyemi awkwardly reply back with her smile because she can sense that Hakyeon wasn't sound good.

"What are you doing here, by the way?" Hakyeon asked, this time his voice sound more concern as he see that Hyemi literally lost so much weight and her face look a bit pale without any makeup on it.

"Looking after mom..She's still staying here.."

"ahh..Is that so? How is she? Getting better?". He recieved a nodded from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter