Rage

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three of them stay sit  in silent for over 20 minutes without any noise. Each of them have mixed feelings and doesn't even dare to look at each other. Can't stay sit any longer, Hakyeon cleared his throat to get the attention from both of  the housemates.

"Hongbin-ah..I'm so sorry that I disturb your sleep. I didn't know that you have to sit for your last paper tomorrow" He hesitates trying to draw Hongbin attention on him.

"It's okay.." Shortly, the dongsaeng reply.

"What time the exam took place?" He asked.

"10am.." Hongbin is still ain't looking at anyone as he fixed his eyes on the floor.

Hakyeon nodded and he change his gaze towards Sanghyuk who is sitting opposite of Hongbin. He want to talk to him, but doesn't have courage judging from Sanghyuk expression. The maknae somehow look like he's holding his anger. Suddenly, Sanghyuk get up from his sit.

"Let's talk later. After your exam finish. It's nearly 3am now." Then he leave to his room without waiting for Hongbin to respond. 

Hakyeon slowly get up from his sit too. "I should go now. I'm really sorry" He apologized. Hongbin let out sighed and nodded before letting Hakyeon goes back home. 

"Mess up!" Hongbin groans to himself while ruffles his hair roughly.

 

Eventhough his final exams are officially ended, but his steps are so heavy to left the college. He honestly wanting to run away from all the problems and just live the way he likes, but he realized that everythings are now depends on him. 'How should I explain to Hyuk?' He talks to himself while walking towards the gates. He caught some groups of boys standing near the gates while making noises but his eyes fixed on this one guy who were leaning on the gate while chewing the gum, and automatically Hongbin rolled his eyes in displeased.

"Congratulations on graduating!!" The guy shouted loudly when Hongbin walked pass by him. Then the other boys claps in unison.

"Hey, Lee Hongbin!" 

Upon hearing his name got called by that annoying guy, he turn his back looking straight into his eyes.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Hey, relax. I'm here because I want to say congrats to you, on behalf of your loser friends" The guy laughing mocking at Hongbin, obviously.

"I wonder why did you decline my offer last time? If you join my group, you wouldn't look so lonely like this. I am being generous towards you. It's hard to see this side of me, you know? Instead of getting stuck with those losers, why don't you join us?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter