Pain

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Noona, help me.." His voice shaking much that the words he spit out doesn't clearly be heard. But luckily his sister are quick enough to catch it.

"Hongbin, are you at your house right now? Stay right there..I'm coming." Panic after heard her maknae voice, Hyeyeon speed up her walks. Luckily she's already arrive when she called him.

"What's wrong?" Her husband, Jun asked. 

"I don't know. But his voice doesn't sound right..I'm worry. Let's hurry.." They took the elevator to the 5th floor and hurried towards the house. Luckily, she has a spare key as she's the one who bought the house for Hongbin to stay during his college days.

"Hongbin-ah.." She called his name as soon as she steps into the house and found the dongsaeng are kneeling in front of Hakyeon's room.

"Oh my God!" She almost scream when she realized what's actually happen in the house. Her husband hurriedly move towards Hakyeon and check his condition. 

"He still breathing..Let's go to the hospital" Jun pick Hakyeon up and bring him on his back meanwhile Hyeyeon helping Hongbin who's still look clueless ever and is trembling so much. 

"I..I..shouldn't let.him..alone. It's my fault..My fault.." His tears streaming down the cheek non-stop.

 

It's already an hour since Hakyeon in the emergency room, and still got no sign of the surgery to be done. Both Hyeyeon and Jun are patiently waiting while praying for his safety. Meanwhile Hongbin looks lifeless. His head rest on Hyeyeon shoulder while he close his eyes tightly, hoping that the image of bloody Hakyeon earlier disappear from his memory. 

"How's Hakyeon, doc?" 

The first thing Jun asked when the doctor finally coming out from the emergency room.

"Luckily you brought him in time. He loss so much blood. But don't worry, he is stable now. The cuts on the wrist is not too deep as we thought." The doctor explain calmly.

"Can we come in to see him?" Hyeyeon asked.

"Yes you can. But one person at time only.."

The doctor leave after that. Hyeyeon tap Hongbin cheek when he doesn't seem to wake up. But she realized that his cheek is so warm. 

"Hubby, I think our Hongbin is fallen sick..His body feel warm." Hyeyeon worry.

"Let's have him rest in the ward tonight. I guess he exhausted.." Jun suggest.

At last, both Hakyeon and Hongbin are spending their night at the hospital. After making sure Hongbin is sleeping soundly on his own bed, Hyeyeon sit besides it and ruffled his hair. 

"What actually happen? Why did Hakyeon harm himself?" She asked eventhough she knew that no one gonna answer her.

"Should I tell the other members about you guys?" She wonders to herself b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter