Regret

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Hakyeon come to the hospital again. This time he's ready, fully ready to confront Jong Hun after having some talks with Dr Yoon on their way back to home.

"If you don't feel mad at your enemy anymore, that means you already clear up your mind. You don't hold grudge that long. You are someone that easily forgive people eventhough you hurt. You are strong and you know you can keep being strong by staying positive as much as you could. That something you should admire about yourself..Sometimes we knew by hating people would make us living in discomfort. By letting everything go and start new fresh life, I believe that would make us a better person than others..But still, you have choice..To forgive or to hating..It's up to you.."

Hakyeon steps into Jong Hun room, but that guy is sleeping soundly on the bed. He approach him and took a sit on the chair beside the bed while his eyes scanning Jong Hun from head to toe. He look too skinny compared to before, and his lips look pale and dry. 

"How did you end up looking this pitiful? You are supposed to be healthy when I found you. I wish you get what you deserved after doing dirty to me. But not in this condition though..I really wanted to punch you on the face but seeing you like this, how can I?" 

Jong Hun seems to had trouble sleeps when he mumbles to things. "Go..Please..Don't disturb me.." 

"I'm..sorry..I was wrong.." He cry in his sleep, but Hakyeon just let him be. He keep stare at that face who look scared and anxious.

"Go...go away..leave me..I beg you..". Can't stand to look at Jong Hun like this, Hakyeon want to leave his sit to call for the doctor, but at sudden his wrist being held by a weak hand. He turn towards it, and saw Jong Hun grips onto his wrist tightly.

"Are you Hakyeon? For real?" His red eyes look straight into Hakyeon's. "You are not a ghost, right?" He asked again when he didn't get the respond.

"So what if I'm a ghost? Scared?" Hakyeon asked in monotone voice. 

Jong Hun shakes his head weakly. "The thing that I scared the most already happen.." His eyes landed on both of his legs. "I can't stand. I can't walk..And can't dance.." His hoarse voice heard.

He continue, "You must be happy to see me like this right? I remember that time I hired people to beat you up and make your legs injured just because I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter