Seoul

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Here's your key. Please do not hesitate to call me if you need anything. Hopefully you like this room." The middle age ahjumma smile while looking up to the tall man standing beside her.

"Thank you.." Hakyeon shyly thanked the room's owner and bow to her when she leave after that.

He looks around the small room that he just rented a while ago before he unpacked his belongings on the floor. While organizing the room according to his own taste, Hakyeon wondered if this is the best decision he took. Last night, he asked his parents permission to go to Seoul for some reason, but they know he want to seek out the truth about that dream. The dream which was always hunting him every night and every hour of his sleep. Hakyeon is more than curious on what that dream meant to him, and how are they related to his lost memory. He needs to find the truth. His mom was strongly rejected his idea to stay at Seoul for quite some time, but he did convinced her that he going to be fine and he really wanting to regain his memory back. 

'Hopefully, there's someone that might know me if they bump onto me on the road or something..yes, hopefully' 

 

"So, what is the thing that you wanted to tell me? I'm waiting" Hongbin focusing his eyes on Sanghyuk after they finish their meal. 

"Last week..I was at the hospital..and.." Sanghyuk paused.

"What are you doing there? Are you hurting anywhere?" Hongbin yelp at the word 'hospital'. Honestly, at this point he really hate that word. Can't even imagine going there again. Enough is enough.

"No..No.. I am okay. It was my cousin. He got into minor accident with his motorcycle.." Quickly Sanghyuk explained to avoid misunderstanding.

"Ah..Sorry. I am overreact right? So how's your cousin? Is he okay?" Hongbin grin for his clumsiness. 

"He's okay. But that's not the main point now. The thing is that I saw someone there" 

Hongbin frowned. "Who?"

"Err..Hyung, did you believe in reincarnation?" Suddenly Sanghuk twist his word. He is now doubting himself and somehow he feels like Hongbin is going to laugh at him if he talks the truth.

Hongbin rubbing his head and shrugged. "Reincarnation? I'm not sure. Maybe? Why did you ask me something like that?"

"I saw someone that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter