Ignore

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hakyeon chocked on his food and cough a bit when he feels his throat is burning. Quickly he grab his drinks and gulping it in no time. 

"Eat slowly, you clumsy brat" Taekwoon knock on Hakyeon head lightly.

Instead of responding on Taekwoon, Hakyeon eyes charged on Hongbin who sit in front of him. "What?! What did you said just now?"

"Hyung, I saw you met Hyemi yesterday at the park. You gave her something.." Hongbin smirking.

"No..I'm not..you must saw the wrong person.." Hakyeon denying.

"Hyung, I'm not blind yet. Wonshik was there too.." Hongbin nudged Wonshik's elbow. Then he just gave a nod.

Hakyeon can't believe that someone caught him doing that yesterday. Honestly, he doesn't want to tell the members about Hyemi because he is not ready yet.

"I told you to be careful though.." Taekwoon calmly sip his coffee while enjoying Hakyeon's misery right now. 

"Wait..so you knew about this, hyung?" Sanghyuk asked in disbelieved.

"You guys seriously stupid enough to not caught him being obvious everytime he saw Hyemi..He totally fall over her" Taekwoon raised his brows.

"Alright, cut that out. So what did you gave her yesterday?" Jaehwan who is curious enough, asking.

"A birthday present.." shortly, Hakyeon answered.

"ohhhh..have you confess to her yet?" Hongbin looks excited.

Hakyeon shakes his head slowly. "But, I did wrote her something on the letter, together with the birthday gift..Let say I did confess to her, but in a letter?" 

"Be a man, hyung. Confess in front of her instead.." Sanghyuk challenge Hakyeon.

"Should I?" Hakyeon asked innocently.

Wonshik suddenly get up from his sit, bringing other members to focus on him. He ruffled his hair and grab his bag.

"I've got to go. There's something I need to settle down.." Quickly, he walks away from the cafe leaving the other members behind eventho he clearly heard they called his name several times. 

 

"Wonshik-ah" He heard someone called for his name and he k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter