Guilt

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Have you think about what should we buy for Taekwoon hyung's birthday? Eventho we still have 1 month left, but I'm excited to find a gift for him..A meaningful gift this year..." Jaehwan excitedly voice out his excitement on the idea of celebrating Taekwoon birthday.

Realize that he doesn't get any respond from the maknae, Jaehwan scoffed. It looks like he's talking to a wall. Since he arrive at the cafe earlier, Sanghyuk look so distracted and can't focus on their dinner. Jaehwan knock on the table few times to bring Sanghyuk back from his daydream, obviously.

"I shouldn't asked you to accompany me tonight if you going to ignore me through out the dinner, Hyuk-ah.." He pouted cutely when Sanghyuk is grinning realizing his mistakes.

"Sorry, hyung.." He apologize while sipping his apple juice.

"No..Something bothering you..I know you, Sanghyuk. You never behave like this.." This time, Jaewhan is being serious. Getting caught by the hyung, Sanghyuk went into silent and lowered down his head, staring at the glass of his.

"What is it, Hyuk? Tell me.." Jaehwan urge the maknae to spit out everything that lingered in him.

"Have you ever feel empty? Something off that you can't shake it out of your mind?" He asked the hyung while looking outside the cafe.

"I don't understand..What empty?" Jaehwan confused on the question. 

Sanghyuk turn to Jaehwan and look into his eyes. "Don't you ever think about why we end up like this? I mean, VIXX.. " He stop right after the word 'VIXX' can't seem to continue.

Jaehwan seems to understand where their conversation lead to, and he lean on the chair.

"It seems that you got bothered by Hakyeon hyung presence..I can tell that.."

"I just thought of what we did for the past 6 months ago..And I don't know why I feel like we went overboard.." Sanghyuk feel the guilt.

"What overboard? You mean, the way we treat him? He deserves that though.. That's what he got after he tarnished our group name in the college..Because of him, I can't even hide my face in front of my friends. They thought I am the same as him.." Jaehwan feels annoyed everytime he remembered the past.

"What we went through ain't as painful as what Hakyeon hyung went through.. " Sanghyuk defense.

Jaehwan frowned. "Since when you're on his side? What did he said to you that you change drastically like this?"

"No..He didn't say anything.." Sanghyuk quickly denied the accused.  "I just wonder why we never gave him a chance to explain and defend himself? Why we push him away? Those things bugs me much.."

He look at Jaehwan who isn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter