Letter

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Today's record..20181110.." Sanghyuk stop his reading after the introduction. That is so Hakyeon style everytime he wanted to write on anything important. The maknae then stare at each of the hyung in front of him and he can see that they seems nervous, just like him. He took a deep breath and continue to read it.

"I hope that all of you won't be offended with these sudden letter. This was my very last attempt to reach you guys..Please don't ignore it or I will be super sad. How have you guys doing right now? Hopefully the five of you are doing well and the birthday party are going smoothly. 

"Sanghyuk-ah..Our Hyogi..Our very dear maknae. Thank you. Thanks for giving yourself a chance to believe in me. I'm sorry if I ever make you feel disappointed in me as your oldest hyung. I did try to be the best hyung to you, but I don't know where those mistakes lie, and everything just fall apart. You are still young and still has long way to go. Promise me that you will continue and finish your studies, so that you can achieve your dream of becoming a singer and a composer in future. I wish you good luck.."

"Hongbinie..The one who stayed by my side since beginning. You save my life twice before and I owed you for that. Thank you for being there when I need someone to lean on. I feel bad that you suffered so much when you're with me. But don't worry, you are free now and I won't bother you with my problems anymore. Remember what I told you before? I can rely on you to take care of VIXX, right? I know you can do it. Keep moving forward and no turning back. I'm sure there are many things awaits for you in future. 

"Wonshikie..My softest dongsaeng who love to act tsundere..I knew deep down your heart, you hurting too right? I'm sorry that I wasn't aware of your feeling towards Hyemi before. If only I knew, I wouldn't dare to even confess to her and talks about her in front of you. Believe me that I didn't have intentions to make you hurt.. I know you are disappointed in me, but please don't hate me. I love you and always wanted you to be happy. Once again, I am sorry and be happy.

"Jaehwany. Cutie Jaehwany who always make me smile no matter what. I apologise for what happened at your house last time. I swear that I never thought to end up there, but I don't know why I think about you after I drink. Please ignore all nonsense I spit out that time, because I wasn't in my right mind. I feel ashamed to showed that side of me to you. I'm sorry that I caused you losing your friends and I can't help you to get them back, but you dese

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter