Apologetic

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silent atmosphere grip each of their heart. No one dares to open up their mouth and saying anything. It is already past 11 pm and left with only few minutes to reach 12 but none of them even move from their sitting. Hyemi didn't dare to look up at VIXX members, but she knew she had to because she's the cause of these misunderstanding and she have to fix it before she regrets.

"I'm sorry.." She apologize again and again eventhough she knew none of them would've forgive her. She make them hate on Hakyeon. She make them losing their trust on Hakyeon. She's causing VIXX to break up.

"Why now? Why you didn't told us back then? You should feel responsible on what happened to us after we heard those rumor. You should step up and tell the truth but you keep your mouth shut and disappear just like that.." Taekwoon questioning Hyemi's sincerity.

"I know I was ignorant back then. But I am stuck too..I don't know how to handle them when suddenly its blew up. Never in my thought that it could gone this far and people at the college keep calling me cheap. I am ashamed especially when I found out that I got pregnant. I decided to quit the college and bring my sick mom far from those place so she would never heard those bad things about me.." She shed a little tears that has been flowing down to her cheek.

"All these time I thought you and Hakyeon hyung are a couple. But.." Wonshik couldn't finish his word when he feel too guilty to accuse something that Hakyeon never did. 

Hyemi change her gaze towards Wonshik who sat across her. "I've been knew that you like me since beginning. But I'm sorry that I can't return the same feeling to you because I had someone that I really love. Though he might look bad in your eyes, but I still like him."

"I can't understand why you still love someone like Jonghun when he already hurt you. He used you for his own benefit. He never appreciate you. Honestly Hyemi, you deserve someone better than him" Wonshik voice out his concern tho he already move on from his own feelings to Hyemi long time ago.

Hyemi let out slight smile. "I am stupid right? It's true that love make us blind. Love also make us look stupid.."

She continues,  "So please don't blame Hakyeon. He didn't know that you had feeling to me. I'm sure if he knew back then, he would never confess to me. You should know him better than me that he love and respect you guys so much. He would never wanted to hurt any of you"  

"But he stupidly letting people hurt him.." Taekwoon interrupt at sudden sounded a bit mad. 

"Not his fault that he let people did wrong to him. He's just too kind. Too kind that he willingly sacrifice himself to let those people live happily instead of himself" Hongbin speak up. 

"I thought that God

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter