Sick?

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonshik bid farewell earlier to Jaehwan, Hongbin and Sanghyuk because he has to see his old friends at another place. The three of them coming out of the cafe and waiting for the taxi in front of it.

"What did you talk with Hyemi?" Sanghyuk ask Hongbin while they stand at the taxi stand. 

"Nothing much. But I invite her to Taekwoon birthday. I hope she will come.." Hongbin half whisper afraid that Jaehwan heard him.

"Hongbin-ah.." Out of sudden, Jaehwan call him. Hongbin turn to his back and see the hyung standing still behind him.

"err..since the day Hakyeon hyung got mad by Taekwoon hyung, have you contact him?". That question make both of the maknae line looking at each other with unreadable expression.

"Nope. He doesn't want anyone to disturb him..So, I didn't know his whereabouts right now.." Hongbin reply eventhough he feels weird that Jaehwan showed some interest on the oldest hyung.

"Why?" Jaehwan ask, frowning his brows. Hongbin just shrugged. "Not sure either. He said he had something to settle on."

Jaehwan went on silent for few seconds. He look a bit hesitates but he step up a bit. "I'm not sure if I should tell you guys about this..But, Hakyeon hyung spend his night at my house last night.." 

"Wait..What? How was that happened?" Shocked to heard that, Hongbin almost raised his volume in the public.

"To cut it short, he's drunk and end up went to my house and sleep there..Someone come to pick him up this morning..If you guys ever heard about Dr Yoon?" Jaehwan explain a bit.

Both the maknae shakes their head almost at the same time. "I never heard about him.." Hongbin reply.

"Who is Dr Yoon by the way?" This time, Sanghyuk asked.

"He said that guy was his senior back in high school year..I don't know if I should trust that info.." Jaehwan rubs his head look confused.

Sanghyuk suddenly gasp and he stare at Hongbin for a second. "Hyung, what if Hakyeon hyung is sick? Don't you think we should worry about this?"

"Ya! don't make me feel anxious though, I don't like it.." Hongbin quickly cut that off eventhough he feel uneasy about it too.

"Sorry, I don't mean it that way. But we shouldn't forgot about his depression though. I don't think that illness ever heals without any proper treatment he receive before." 

"Stop..What did you said before? Depression? Since when Hakyeon hyung had depression? I didn't know that..". Hongbin scoffed at Jaehwan's question this time.

"Are you kidding me hyung? Since when you did care of him? He got that depression thanks to all of you who dump him away after those stupid incidents. Of course you didn't know that because you never talk to him.."

Jaehwan shut his mouth right after Hongbin sharp words. He realise that he never care about Hakyeon after what happened last time. Upon seeing a taxi stop right in front of them, Hongbin look straight to Jaehwan. 

"I'll try to contact him. If I got anything, I will inform you..". Both the maknae line, ride the taxi and left Jaehwan alone with mixed feelings.

 

Hakyeon stare at his phone screen for long time. The phone rang no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter