Plan

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been hours since the news about Hakyeon and Hyemi sharing the same hotel room been broke out. And he's been locking himself in the room for the past hours. He's been into deadlocked to think of anything. Somehow he's confusing himself either Hyemi trap him, or both of them are the victims of someone. 'But who?' He scream in his head that starts to  ache so much that he feels nausea with an empty stomach that hasn't took any food since he wokes up. Can't stand it anymore, he rushes into the bathroom and vomitted nothing but clear liquids. Immediately he close his eyes tightly when he feels imbalanced and his hand hold onto the sink to support his body.

"I wish this is just a dream.." he mumbles to himself.

 

Hongbin finish his extra class on the noon and rushing to his house. He's hungry for sure and hoping that Hakyeon or Sanghyuk cook something for his hungry stomach. He doesn't even bother on how people had keep staring at him since the class start. Upon arriving at the house, he spotted Sanghyuk on the sofa, lying down by himself. No sign of Hakyeon. He frowns when Sanghyuk expression looks empty yet questionable. He keeps staring at Hongbin.

" What's wong?" Hongbin ask.

"Hyung, have you check your phone yet?" the maknae ask him back.

"No. The battery was dying since this morning. I forgot to charge it last night..What's with the phone?" Hongbin showed his cellphone in his hand that can't be on unless he plug into the charger.

Sanghyuk sighed heavily. As he sat down, the phone ringing showing Taekwoon name on the screen. 

"Yes, hyung?" "He's in the room. Been locking himself for hours.."

Again, Hongbin frowns. 'Hakyeon hyung? is he sick somehow?'

Sanghyuk still talking on the phone. "I don't know where to hide my face now. I'm sure people going to targetting us too.." He sighed.

"Alright..See you tomorrow, hyung.." He finish the conversation and look at confused Hongbin.

"What exactly happen here? Is Hakyeon hyung unwell?" 

"Just..look at this..I don't know how to explain.." Sanghyuk give his phone to Hongbin. It takes Hongbin a second to react on the picture he see just now. 

"Is...Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter