Sleep

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You didn't understand and will never understand how does it feels when you can't see anything at all."

"You don't know how does it feels when you suddenly become blind as soon as you woke up from your sleep"

"I'm..sorry..I..didn't mean..mean to..hurt you.." Hakyeon are restless in his sleep. He tried to shakes that voice out of his head, but it can't. His eyes shut tightly while he is struggling to breathing. Sweat covered his forehead and his chest feels heavy inside.

 "Can you slow down a bit? It's dangerous!"

"Hyung! Can you please calm down? I don't think that you should drive in this state.."

"If you want to die, you can just die alone. But why did you drag us along? Selfish!"

"The 5 of us are better off without you"

"No..Don't..leave..please..I'm so sorry...I..I..Guys..I still need you guys..Please.." He see 5 VIXX slowly turned around from him and walks away. He wanted to follow them, but his legs won't move. He cries in his sleep. He felt lifeless. 

"Hakyeon, watch out!!!"

"Argghh!" Feels like something hit him hard on his head, he wake up. Breathless. He look around his room that are dark without light and tried to calm himself, but he can't. He let out rough breath and hold onto his blanket that still covered half his body with his trembling hands. He let times pass by without him getting back on sleep because he knew once he close his eyes, that same dream going to appear again. His round eyes blinking in the darkness, again.

 

After making sure that he lock the door, he walks off. But not when his steps suddenly stop at the hallway when his puffy eyes looking at the two familiar figure walking towards him, look rushing.

"Hyung.." Sanghyuk quickly approach him and check on him from head to toe. Hakyeon confused for awhile before he turn to Hongbin.

"We are worry over you though..Where have you been?" As if he knew the meaning of Hakyeon's eyes, he asked.

"I'm here..just wandering here and there.." Hakyeon doesn't seem interested to talks longer.

"Where did you want to go? How about having breakfast with us?" Sanghyuk asked while his hand already pulling Hakyeon forward. Eventhough he reluctant, Hakyeon follow whenever the 2 dongsaeng bring him to.

 

At such early morning, the restaurant already full with customers. Three of them take a sit at the very corner table, a bit secluded from the main entrance. They enjoy their foods peacefully though Hakyeon seems to lost his appetite. 

"You ate so little, hyung..Please eat m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter