Hospital

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It feels heavy, but slowly he open his eyes and found himself lying on the bed at unknown place. His head feels the dizziness and his leg hurt much. He turn to his right side then spotted Hongbin asleep on the couch. Then he realise that he's at the hospital judging to the surrounding, and the beep sound on the other side of his bed. Not to wake up the dongsaeng, he try to reach the glass on the small table beside the bed, but his hand aren't long enough to grab it. He tried it again but the glass drops. Hongbin woke up at instant when heard the noise. Then he see Hakyeon looking straight at him. He approach him and exchange gaze with the hyung.

"You want drinks?" He asked softly, then receive a nod from Hakyeon. Hongbin grab the glass on the table and pour some drinks on it, then he help Hakyeon to hold the glass.

"Thank you" shortly, Hakyeon thanked Hongbin and lie down on the bed. He shut his eyes for a while when he feels that his head are aching much, might be cause of the injuries and the effect of the meds.

"It hurts?" he heard Hongbin voice beside him. He nodded still didn't open his eyes to look at the dongsaeng.

"Should I call the doctor?" Hongbin is about to stand up from his sit, but suddenly Hakyeon grab his wrist and looking straight at him.

"It's okay. I can still bear it.." Urge Hongbin to sit down back. "May I know what time now?"

"It's 8 am already." Hongbin check on his phone while trying to see if any of VIXX members messaging him. But he notice that he got no notification since yesterday. Somehow, he feels frustrated over it.

"Then why are you still here? Don't you have class at 9?" Hakyeon asked feel a bit off that Hongbin still staying here despite of what happened these past few days. He thought that Hongbin would've hate to stay.

Hongbin shook his head. "I won't go anywhere. I'll stay here. For you..". Hakyeon frowns his brows asking for more explanation as he stare at Hongbin who is showing his bright smile to him.

"I'm really sorry hyung.." Hongbin think that he need to apologize to Hakyeon for his words last time. He know he was wrong. This time around, he won't let Hakyeon been alone going through all the hardship.

"For what?" 

"Everything..I should've trust you since beginning. I saw Hyemi and Jong Hun yesterday.. I heard about their dirty play on you.." Hongbin explained when he can see Hakyeon was confused the whole time.

"Is that so?" Hakyeon calm reaction grab Hongbin attention.

"Why hyung?". Hakyeon let out smile eventhough he feels like it's just a fake one.  "I don't know how to react on this..I still remember few days ago you said that I am such a disappointment ..And now this happen..Are you really here to take care of me, or you just want to see me slowly dying. I wonder.."

Hearing Hakyeon saying such nonsense, Hongbin immediately shook his head. He can't believe Hakyeon would've think that far. Never did he pray for Hakyeon to die. He aren't that cruel to ask for such thing.

"Don't you know how scared I am when I saw you lying on that alley unconsious? I am really afraid that I might lose you..You don't say s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter