Accident

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 2 days he stay in the hospital and eventhough he showed a positive sign and is recovering but doctor still wanted him to stay for few days , to make sure he is stable physically and mentally. 

The door were open from outside and Hongbin figure appear behind it. He smile brightly and take a sit beside the bed. 

"How are you,hyung? Getting better?"

Hakyeon nodded and let out a smile and look a bit hesitates. "Thank you and sorry.."

Hongbin frown when he heard that asking for explanation.

​​​​​"Thank you that you still stay with me after what I've done before..also, I am sorry that I make you spend overnight in this hospital because of my stupid act.."

"Hyung..I am okay though..I just caught a cold..Nothing to sorry about" Hongbin brushed the topic off quickly. 

​​​​​​Suddenly Hakyeon's phone vibrating on the table since he got it in silence mode, showing that someone are calling him. Hongbin reach it out and glance at the caller, and his expression changed as soon as he saw the name. 

"Whose calling?" Hakyeon asked when he notice Hongbin face doesn't look pleased.

"Kim Hyemi" The dongsaeng said out the name.

Slowly Hakyeon took over the phone and push the green button. 

"Hello..oppa" The girl's voice sound frightened, but that does not intrigued Hakyeon a bit.

"I know I shouldn't call you after what happen between us, but I've no one else to asked for" She sobbing on the other side of the phone.

"What do you want?" Hakyeon asked in his monotone voice.

"Jong Hun..He's..err..He want me to do abortion..I'm scared. I don't want to..Please help me.." She begged her life to Hakyeon.

Hakyeon went on silent for a while. "What did you expect me to do? Come and help you? So that you can trap me again for the second time?". This time, he sounded furious that the flashback of what happen on the day he went to help Hyemi come across his mind. 

"No..no..I won't do that. It's true. He's on his way to my house now, to pick me up. We going to the clinic. Please...I don't want to throw this baby away. " She's crying hard begging for endless times to Hakyeon eventhough it seems useless that he's not gonna buy her words anymore.

Doesn't want to hear any lie anymore, Hakyeon cut off the line. Honestly, the pain that she left in his heart is still hurt that he can't shove it away, and to hear that she's still have guts to call him today makes him hating on her evenmore.

"What did that girl want, hyung?" Hongbin asked after looking at Hakyeon who seems to get distracted. Hakyeon turn to Hongbin and stare at him for few minutes. Suddenly he remember on what Hongbin's sister said to him few days a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter