Sequel: Graduation

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**One and half years later**

The chaotic atmosphere at the K College are still under control with people are around the places with their families. After the graduation ceremony were done take place at the big hall, people scattered around busy with their own business. Some were happily chatting and hugging their love ones, some are busily taking photos. Everyone are happy because they officially finish their studies and got to hold the certificate in their hands. Not leaving behind, VIXX members gathering together with their family in front of the hall. They took turns to take pictures with each other. Smile all over their faces. Later on, their families took leave as they wanted give spaces between the members.

"Hyung!!" They turn their head almost at the same time towards the voice and caught Hongbin smiley face greet them while waving non-stop. He quickly approach the members.

"Hongbin-ah.." Wonshik the first one to slam his body onto Hongbin. They hug tightly while Hongbin congratulate him. 

"Hyung, I miss you.." Sanghyuk joining the hug.

"Me too..Me too.." Jaehwan scream with his high pitch tone and reach out his hand to get a group hug too. Taekwoon chuckles enjoying the dongsaengs lovely scene. He look at them having a moment, didn't want to interrupted.

Hongbin then broke up the hug and approach Taekwoon who just standing still near them.

"Congrats, hyung.." He initiated the hug first, and the hyung reply it back, warmly.

"Have you doing well? Did you took a leave to come?" Taekwoon asked after the hug. Hongbin nodded. "I'm doing good eventhough the workload are slowly makes me going crazy..Of course I took a day leave to come celebrating my friends graduation.." He grinned.

"Ahh, must've been great to graduate earlier.."Jaehwan speak up while pouting cutely.

"Enough with that cute face, hyung..I can't.." Sanghyuk cringe while elbowed Jaehwan arm. Then, all of them just laugh when Jaehwan started to did aegyo to the maknae to piss him off even more.

Taekwoon who seems spacing a lot suddenly sighed. "If only,..Hakyeon is here..".

The members just went onto silence when they heard that. Everytime the topic about Hakyeon being brought up, they can't deny that deep down their heart, they missed him a lot. The fact that they didn't contacting each other after

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter