Surgery

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slowly and carefully, he open up his eyes eventhough he feel a bit sting, but he try. At first it looks blurry, but bit by bit he sees figures standing in front of him. It feels weird that he can clearly see everything around him. 

"Taekwoonie.." He heard his mom's voice as well as her touch. He turn to his right side when he see his mom smiling at him.

"Did you see me?" Her soft voice calm him. He slowly nodded. "mom.." he called out that name with hoarse voice. 

Couldn't contain her feels, his mom let out tears of joys and hug her son tightly. She couldn't ask for anything better than this. 

"Jung Taekwoon, did you feel anything in your eyes right now?" The doctor asked to check his condition.

"A bit itchy.." He reply back while changing his gaze towards the doctor.

"Okay, it's just a side effect after the surgery. But I will give you eyedrops to prevent infection. Also, I have to remind you that driving will be off-limits, and you shouldn't bend over, pick up heavy things, or put any pressure on your eye. Take it easy for these few days for your eyes to fully recovered" 

Taekwoon nodded understand on it. The doctor left after he make sure his patient already in good condition. Taekwoon then look up at every each of people who presence there. His dad, sisters and most importantly, VIXX members. He let out smile to all of them. He can see that they are so happy to see him back being a normal person again.

Though he refused to accept the donor's eyes, Taekwoon still did it for the sake of his family and VIXX. They wish to see him recovering and live a normal life like he used to be. As Hongbin mention before, he had to appreciate Hakyeon's effort for finding him a donor even though he is still doubting about the whole issue. Deep down his heart, he still had a tiny thought that Hakyeon is the donor, but he wanted to be as positive as he can right now. He wonders where Hakyeon went to because he went missing just like that. No one knows his whereabouts. They did call his parents and they said he wasn't at their house either. His rental house already vacant not long time ago.

 

His family left him with VIXX because they knew he will be safe with them. VIXX members spend their time to take care of him.

"So, have you guys ask the doctor about these donor's details?" Taekwoon asked out of curiousity.

 "Yup, but sadly he said he can't disclose

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter