Depression?

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin nervously waiting for the doctor to speak up when he's been busy rearrange all the documents on his table. 

"Alright..The reason on why I want to meet you today is because I want to discuss some important things since you are the guardian to the patient." The doctor shift his gaze towards Hongbin.

"Is it because of his leg?" Hongbin guess.

"That is one of the reason. But I really want to talk about his mental state right now" The doctor fixed his sits. Hongbin frowns asking for explanation.

"I notice that he didn't talk much and doesn't respond to any of my question. He seems to be in his own world. He actually spacing out all the times..I am really worry about that.." Bit by bit, the doctor in his middle age explain as he done some check up to Hakyeon.

"Actually, he's going through some hardship at the college recently. I think that might be the reason he doesn't talk much. He also did the same to me.." Hongbin informing the doctor carefully.

Doctor nodded while writing note in his notebook. "Usually if the patient in this state, we suggested the guardian to bring them to psychiatrist"

"But he's not crazy, doc..He just doesn't want to talk..Might be he's tired or stress.." Hongbin quickly denying.

The doctor smile as he expected that many people always misunderstand about the concept of "psychiatrist". 

"I know he aren't crazy. Meeting psychiatrist doesn't mean that we are crazy. It is to seek help from them. I'm afraid that this isn't about normal stress..but depression..He already showed some symptoms..As I observed him, he lost apetite. Doesn't even touch his food when the nurse provide him. He also lost his sleep time. And the most obvious is that he lost concentration and intrest."

He continued. "Mental health isn't something we could take lightly. It took time to even heal if you didn't seek for treatment. And I am afraid if we let this h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter