Exposed

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the class ended, Taekwoon quickly grab his bag and leaving the room but Hakyeon is faster than him when he block the door. Then he grab Taekwoon wrist and they walk away towards the staircase.

"Can you at least talk to me, Taekwoon? I rather you yell and scold me instead of giving me the silent treatment." Hakyeon starts to talk after he see that Taekwoon just leaning on the wall while crossing his arm.

"What do you want to hear from me?" Taekwoon sighed and rolled his eyes in pissed.

"Anything.. Just don't keep quiet. Don't treat me as if I'm invisible.." Hakyeon half begging his friend.

"If that so, I want you to stay away from me..and other members..All of us doesn't deserve to be treated like this..From the start of this mess, we become the attention of people." Taekwoon take a deep breathe and look straight into Hakyeon eyes.

"You're not the only one who become the main talks. We are. People been saying we are the same as you. Did you know how much that hurt our pride?" 

Hakyeon bite his lips. He is aware of that. He knows that VIXX members will also become people's target. But this isn't his fault. He is also a victim. It's just that he didn't have proof to show to s that he's innocent.

"I don't care about you and your Hyemi thing. I lost my respect on you, Hakyeon. I am so dissapointed that you end up doing something dirty like this..Please don't show your face in front of us ever again. We don't want our image get tarnished because of your stupidity." Taekwoon leave after he gave warn to Hakyeon. 

 

"What did you want? Can we meet after I finish my practice?" Jong Hun yells when Hyemi suddenly barge into the dance practice room and dragged him towards the end of the building, to avoid from people sight.

"We need to talk.." Hyemi look nervous. 

"What is it? Is this important than my practice right now?" He rolls his eyes feeling pissed off.

Hyemi take a deep breath "I'm pregnant.." She blurt out the word to Jong Hun.

"So?". To her surprise, Jong Hun reaction are calm and he raised his brows while crossing his arm.

"What did you mean by 'so'? I am pregnant, Jong Hun. What should I do now? I'll be dead if my mom know this.." Hyemi grit her teeth and try to lowered her voice afraid that people might hear her.

Jong Hun laugh mocking to her. He hold Hyemi shoulder and make an eye contact with her.

"Then go tell Hakyeon. Aren't you two have a thing that night? Why did you even bother telling me this?" He scoffed. Hyemi push his hand away.

"Left Hakyeon out of this. He doesn't have anything to do with us. I'm talking about us. You,me and this child. Don't you realise this is your child, Jong Hun?" Hyemi start to choked up. She is scared that Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter