Birthday

One More Chance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So many times he rubs his eyes to make sure his eyes are functioning well. It is. He can see it very well. He realise that he wokes up at a stranded place where he can see nothing. Empty. No houses, no road, no cars, not even buldings or trees. He stand up and start walks ahead eventhough he didn't  know where he will end up. Taekwoon stumbles on his legs when he can sense that something block his ways. He saw a pair of shoes on the floor. He frowned at it and pick it up to look closely. He knew this shoes. He knew the owner of it. But why these shoes being abandoned here, he wonder. He looked around hoping that he sees the owner of this branded shoes, but he can't see anyone there except himself.

Suddenly there are lots of mirrors surrounding him and he could see his reflections on them. He turn left and right, he still can see himself. He try to run away from that creepy place, but still those mirrors seems to follow him everywhere. 

"Look at you, Taekwoon. What have you done?" His reflection on one of the mirror suddenly speak up. He is scared, but his legs won't move.

"What have you done, Taekwoon?" That reflection keeps mocking him.

"What have I done? What do you want?" Taekwoon raised his voice feel annoyed. 

"Why did you holding that shoes?" That person asked. Taekwoon hesitates. "I..I want to give it back to its owner.."

"Really? Why don't you keep it instead?"

"I can't. This wasn't mine..I had to give it back to its owner..But I can't find him anywhere" Taekwoon started to feel piss off when that annoying reflection of him seems like to test his patience.

"He's here but you can't see him.. Why? Because your heart refuse him..Search him not using your eyes, but your heart.." Not long after, that reflection disappear and all those mirrors also gone.

Taekwoon wandering around hoping that he found the owner of this shoes. He really wanted to give it back to him. Walking without any right direction makes him feel frustrated and his legs almost gave up. But from a far, he saw someone looks anxious as if he is looking for something. The more he approach that person, the more visible that figure on his eyes. That person is obviously crying.

"Hakyeonie?" Taekwoon called out that name. Hakyeon turn to him with his cheek already wet with the tears. "Taekwoon-ah.." That voice sound so pitiful in his ears.

"Why are you crying?" He asked. "I lost my shoes. I can't find it anywhere..Please help me find it..My feet hurt much.." Hakyeon whining like a child while showing his feet that was already full with wounds.

"This is your shoes right?" Taekwoon immediately showed the white shoes in his hand. Upon seeing them, Hakyeon smile brighten and he wanted to take it but he stops. His smile fade away.

"What's wrong?" Taekwoon asked in confusion. Hakyeon shake his head few times. "This shoes isn't belong to me anymore. Take it, Taekwoon. You need it more than me.."

"No..I don't need them..This is yours..Take it.." Taekwoon insist on giving them to Hakyeon, but Hakyeon refused. "You need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter