Jennie+Nayeon ;)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

"IM NAYEON" a girl screeched at the top of her lungs as she bursted into the seniors class.

The said girl just looked at the other with a glare and said "I know my name sounds good but you don't have to scream it out. What the hell do you want, Jennie Kim? You're in the wrong class".

Jennie then walked towards Nayeon and said "I saw you with my girl yesterday. Didn't I tell you to stay away?"

Nayeon smirked and said "Hana is my girl. She isn't yours. Why should I stay away just because you asked me too?" 

Jennie returned the smirk and said "She isn't yours either. Im Nayeon. You always want to have what is never yours. I think it's become quite a habit". 

Nayeon's smirk turned into a snarl as she said "Watch it, Jennie. I am not the same person I was 3 years ago". 

Jennie simply chuckled and left the seniors class leaving Nayeon angered and the rest of the class shocked. No matter how many times they witnessed the exchange, it was still puzzling. 

Meanwhile, a golden brown haired girl is seen walking the hallways with her 2 best friends, a cub looking one and the other that looked lke Yoda chatting animatedly. Their conversations halted when they were stopped by a tofu looking girl. 

"Hey, Dahyun. What's up" the cub looking one said.

"Hey Chae. Tzuyu. Hana" Dahyun greeted the three of them. 

"So, do you have something to tell us?" Hana, the golden brown haired girl asked. 

"Oh! News of Nayeon unnie and Jennie unnie fighting have already began to circulate. I heard they were fighting about you" Dahyun said raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Hana sighed and said "I have nothing much to say and I do not find it amusing, dubu. We are late for class. Let's go". 

The 4 of them then headed into their class and sat at their respective seats. 

The bell rang as everyone hurried out to lunch. The 4 of them walked to the cafeteria and saw that their friends were already gathered at the long table.

Hana was about to take a seat beside Jihyo when she heard Jennie say "Hana, come and sit beside me". "Don't listen to her. Come sit with me instead" Nayeon interrupted. The two then began to bicker like children about who should Hana sit with.

"No thanks. I'll sit beside Jihyo unnie" Hana said which stopped their bickering. Hana then took a bite of her lasagna when she saw her tray being pulled aside and being replaced with a plate of spaghetti. Hana looked up and saw Nayeon who had asked Jeongyeon to switch place with her so she could sit opposite Hana smiling at her. 

"You should eat this instead" Nayeon said. 

Hana sighed deeply. Why couldn't she even eat her lasagna in peace? She pushed the plate of spaghetti away and took back her lasagna. 

"I don't feel like eating spaghetti today. I like my lasagna better. You should eat too, Nayeon unnie" Hana said.

"Hana-ah. Do you want to go on a date after school. We can go to the arcade or the amusement park if you want" Nayeon asked. 

"Back off, Im. Hana is going on a date with me" Jennie said. 

"She hasn't even said anything yet, Kim" Nayeon said. 

The others sitting at the table could only sigh. This was a constant scene every single day.  They felt pity for the younger girl who seem to be immuned to it. The bickering continued until the sound of utensils slamming on the plastic surface silenced them. Everyone looked at the source of the sound and saw that it was Hana. The younger girl's face seemed calm and collected. 

"I'd like it if the both of you would stop fighting like children. I am only going to say this once so listen very carefully" Hana said which made the two of them gulped down their fear. 

"One, I do not need anyone except myself deciding things for me. Two, I need the two of you to stop making a scene and embarrassing yourselves, creating foolish rumours. Three, I have absolutely no feelings for the both of you. Four, I am already dating someone" Hana said. She then stood up from her seat and left the cafeteria. 

Jennie and Nayeon were dumbfounded after listening to Hana. The only thing that resonated in their ears was that Hana was already dating someone. 

"When did Hana even started dating?" Nayeon said. 

"My sentiments exactly. She never said anything about dating anyone" Jennie said. Unbeknownst to the others, a certain Thomas lookalike was smiling widely at the scene that had unfolded in front of her. 

Related image Image result for jennie pouting Related image


SURPRISE PLOT TWIST. AHAHA. Bye_ H