Nayeon (Final)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Nayeon woke up to the rays of sunlight shining on her face. She stretched and tried to reach out to the other side hoping to feel Hana but her hopes were shattered when she didn't. She slowly got up and saw the empty side of the bed. She got out of bed and stared at herself in the mirror. The blue black marks all over her upper body was proof enough that last night was real. Nayeon smiled to herself in content as she ran her hand pass all the marks. These marks are proof that Hana still loves me. I still have a chance. Nayeon thought to herself gleefully. She walked out into the living room and saw a small note on top of neatly folded clothing and a box of new sneakers. 

She picked up the note and open it as she recognised Hana's handwriting. 

^I told my secretary to leave you some clothes and a pair of sneakers. Last night was a mistake on my half. I should have not let it go so far. Please forget last night happened - Hana

Nayeon crumpled the paper as she looked visibly frustrated. She scoffed. A mistake. A MISTAKE. I was wrong. Hana still hates me. If she still cared for me, she wouldn't do this. Nayeon took the clothes and changed before heading downstairs. She walked to the entrance and saw Jihyo in her Porsche 918. She had called Jihyo beforehand telling her to come pick her up and the other girl accepted without a second thought. She hurried into the Porsche as Jihyo drove out of the hotel compound.

"Do you mind explaining why you called me out of nowhere asking to pick you up from a hotel? Are you in trouble?" Jihyo asked concerned. 

"I saw Hana again. Last night. And we sort of hooked up" Nayeon said. 

"YOU WHAT!" Jihyo screeched. 

Nayeon had to cover her ears thanks to Jihyo's speaker like voice. 

"Can you not scream? I don't want to go deaf" Nayeon said. 

"How can I not scream? You met your ex that you cheated on and hooked up with her. Tell me where in that sentence sounds logical to you" Jihyo sassed. 

Nayeon had no reply. 

"Exactly. What happened? More importantly, how did it happen?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon gave a short breakdown and she reached the part where she pulled Hana close and kissed her. Jihyo had a look of disbelief on her face.

"So, what does this mean then? Does she still love you or not?" Jihyo asked.

Nayeon thought back to the letter that Hana had left her and frowned. 

"I don't know. She was gone by the time I woke up" Nayeon said sadly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana was already at work. Her mind however was somewhere else. When she woke up this morning, the first thing she saw was Nayeon's sleeping face. She reached out to caress Nayeon's cheeks. She felt the smooth skin under her touch as she let out a rare smile. Im Nayeon truly was her kryptonite. She had broken the promise that she made to herself 2 years ago the second she saw Im Nayeon. The sound of her phone ringing broke her out of her trance. She took her phone and saw that her secretary was calling. 

Hana's secretary - purple , Hana - yellow 

^What is it^

^Sorry for calling so early in the morning. Your uncle and cousin was worried when you disappeared so they had me search for you^

^I'm fine. I need you to do me a favour. Get me a set of fresh clothing and shoes and bring it to the Park Hyatt Hotel^ 

Hana gave him Nayeon's measurements and ended the call once she received his confirmation. She walked back towards Nayeon and leaned down as she planted a soft kiss upon Nayeon's forehead. She then dressed herself as the bell rung. She opened the door and saw her secretary who bowed. She took the clothes and shoes from her secretary and placed it on the table. She contemplated for a while before deciding to leave a small note. She placed the small note on top of the clothes and left the room with her secretary following behind. 

"I can feel your stares from behind Hyunwoo. What is it?" Hana asked.

Her secretary blinked in surprise as he composed himself and cleared his throat. 

"It's just. You suddenly disappeared last night without telling me or your cousin. The only thing I heard is you fought with a man over ummm. Miss Im. Then, you left with her. After that, I couldn't track your whereabout until I called you this morning" Hyunwoo said carefully. 

"Keep this a secret from my family. If they find out, they are going to pry and I don't want that to happen. Do you understand?" Hana said. 

"I understand" Hyunwoo replied. 

Hana headed back to work. That brings us back to where she was earlier. She ruffled her hair in frustration. Why does she still affect me? Why? Why? WHY? She banged her head against the table. Just then, her secretary, Hyunwoo walked in and was greeted by the sight of Hana banging her head against the table. He rushed forward and placed his hand under Hana's head blocking her from hitting her head against the table. 

"Please stop this, miss. You are going to hurt yourself" Hyunwoo said worriedly. 

"I am already hurt. My mind is filled with thoughts of her. I close my eyes and I see her face and it drives me crazy. I hate how she still has a hold on me. No matter how much I convince myself I am over her, all she has to do is breathe and I am under her control. Tell me how to make it stop" Hana said exasperated. 

"I believe there is no stopping this, young miss. You are still in love with her and the only way you can cure yourself of the heartache is to be with her. Forgive me beforehand but I did my own research" her secretary said.

It peaked Hana's interest as she stared at her secretary with a 'speak' look.

"According to what I got, Miss Im has completely stopped all her acts before. She has been living alone and only speaks to her cousin, Park Jihyo. Even if she goes out, she goes with her secretary and only for work. She has also started to work at her family's corporation as the vice-president and she has earned herself quite the name in the business world. I am sorry for being so presumptous but I believe she has really change after 2 years, Miss Hana. So, why don't you give her another chance? Just one last time" her secretary said. 

Hana was expressionless as she leaned back against her chair. 

"You may leave for now, Hyunwoo. I will call you if I need anything" Hana said. 

Hyunwoo bowed and left Hana's office. Hana's mind was even more confused thanks to Hyunwoo's words. Has she really changed? What if it's another lie? Hana sighed for the umpteenth time. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a week since Hana and Nayeon's meeting. Nayeon was bored out of her mind as she twirled in her chair. She fiddled with her phone. Is she seriously ignoring me? I cannot believe it. Nayeon thought to herself annoyed. Just then, Jihyo bursted into her office and grabbed her phone. 

"Hey!" Nayeon said.

"You are banned from going online for the rest of the month" Jihyo said seriously. 

"That's ridiculous! Give me back my phone, Jihyo. I am not joking" Nayeon said. 

Jihyo reluctantly handed Nayeon her phone back. 

"Now, you want to explain why you suddenly burst into my office? Ripping my phone away from me and telling me that I am banned from the internet. Is there something you want to tell me?" Nayeon asked. 

"N...No. What could I possibly have to tell you?" Jihyo stuttered making Nayeon even more suspicious. 

Nayeon unlocked her phone and went online before Jihyo could stop her. The first thing she saw was Hana's name trending. She clicked on Hana's name and dozens of articles popped up on the screen. ^Kang Hana dating^, ^SK Group Executive Director Kang Hana seen on a date^, ^One of the world's top bachelorette, Kang Hana finally getting married?^ The list when on and on. Nayeon clicked on the photo and saw Hana smiling widely next to a brunette haired girl. Nayeon threw her phone across the room shattering it shocking Jihyo in the process. Nayeon broke down in tears as she sinked to the floor in pain. Jihyo looked at Nayeon sadly as she walked towards Nayeon and wrapped her arms around the heartbroken girl. 

"Jihyo, has she really moved on?" Nayeon asked in between sobs. 

"I don't know but everything is going to get better" Jihyo said in a comforting tone.

"No, it's not. I am just going hurt even more than I am now" Nayeon said. 

She wiped her tears and got up. She rushed out of the door leaving Jihyo stunt. 

"Im Nayeon. Where are you going?" Jihyo called out after Nayeon.

Jihyo called her secretary. 

*Prepare my car immediately and tracked down where the vice-president is going. NOW* 

*Yes, maam* 

The call ended as Jihyo went after Nayeon. Jihyo was just in time to see Nayeon get into her car and drive away. Her secretary had arrived a few minutes behind Nayeon as Jihyo got in immediately and told him to drive. 

"According to the vice-president Im's GPS, she is en-route to...." her secretary paused and hesitated unsure of whether to tell Jihyo the truth. 

"Well, spit it out" Jihyo said. 

"She is en-route to SK Group's HQ" her secretary said. 

"Step on it. We must arrive there before she does. I don't care what you do to get there" Jihyo commanded. 

I won't let you ruin yourself. If you do this now, there is no coming back. How can you be such a fool, Im Nayeon! Jihyo thought to herself. She cursed silently. Nayeon on the other hand was speeding on her way to SK Group's HQ. I need an explanation. She can't just sleep with me and expect me to just let it go like nothing happened. She arrived in front of the entrance and left her car rushing into the building. She avoided the guards who tried to stop her as she entered the elevator and closed the doors before they could get to her. She pressed the 59 button as the elevator shot up reaching the floor in no time.

The elevator doors opened as Nayeon stepped out. She knew that this floor was reserved just for Hana alone and it was already lunch time so no one would be in the office. (Coincidence. I know) She walked down the hallway and stopped in front of pair of mahogany wood doors. Beside it a name plate that had Hana's title and her name below it. She turned the knob on the door and opened the door. Nayeon saw Hana reading through her documents. Hana had not notice Nayeon who had entered the office space and stood in front of her. Hana finally looked up and was shocked to see a dishevelled Nayeon. Before she could say anything, guards burst through the door and grab hold of Nayeon pulling her away. Hana was angry when she saw how rough the guards were with Nayeon. 

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER. NOW!" Hana screamed out as she banged the table with both her hands shocking the guards. 

The guards gulped as they immediately let go of Nayeon. 

"B.....But she was not authorised to enter" the head of the guards stuttered. 

Hana gave him a cold glare that made him bow his head in fear. 

"Look at her carefully and tell me who she is" Hana said. 

The guards slowly tilted their head up and saw Nayeon's face as they gulped in fear. 

"We are very sorry, vice-president Im. We didn't know that it was you" the head of the guards said guiltily.

Nayeon didn't reply. 

"Get out of my sight. If you ever do this again, you can kiss your job in this industry goodbye" Hana said menacingly. 

The guards nodded and bolted out of the office. Hana got up from her chair and walked towards Nayeon. She stopped in front of Nayeon as she gently grabbed Nayeon's chin and tilted the girl's head up so they were looking at each other. 

"What's wrong? Who made you cry?" Hana asked softly. 

Nayeon threw a punch on Hana's chest. 

"You. Are. A. Jerk. How can you do this to me! I may have hurt you bad and I got what I deserved but I thought you still cared for me. Did last week really mean nothing to you?" Nayeon asked as she continued throwing punches.

Hana grabbed hold of both of Nayeon's wrists stopping her. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Hana said. 

Nayeon pulled both her wrists away as she took Hana's phone and gave it to Hana. 

"Go online and tell me what you see" Nayeon said. 

Hana reluctantly unlocked her phone and went online. She saw her name trending and clicked on it. She saw all the articles and clicked on them. She chuckled lightly when she saw the pictures. Nayeon on the other hand was fuming when she heard Hana laughing.

"What's so funny? Are you making fun of me?" Nayeon asked angrily. 

Hana looked at Nayeon with fondness. 

"If I told you that the girl in the picture is my cousin, will you believe me?" Hana asked. 

When Nayeon didn't respond, Hana smiled softly and said "I thought that much". 

She dialed a number and put it on loudspeaker. The call went through. 

Hana's cousin - Violet ,Hana- Green 

^What do you want^

^Jisoo unnie, have you checked the tabloids^

^What? Our dating scandal. That is stupid! Reporters these days have nothing to do but report fake news. Please, even if I wasn't related to you, I wouldn't date your sorry . I have a fiancee too^

^So, you do admit that we are related then. You used to deny you even knew me^ 

^If only you weren't that popular then I probably would admit that we are cousins. But the chances is really low^ 

^You were popular too yourself as I remembered. But that's all I needed to know. I'll treat you and Rose to dinner soon. See you around, cuz^ 

The call ended as Hana looked straight at Nayeon with a smirk on her face. 

"That was my cousin, Kim Jisoo. A well known socialite and the heiress of KJ Fashion, the world's top fashion brand. She is also the brunette girl that you see in the tabloids. She recently returned from Australia along with her fiancee, Rose. She pushed me to take her around hence the pictures. What the reporters didn't know was Rose was also with us but somehow they only got pictures of Jisoo and me" Hana explained. 

"So, you aren't dating her? You aren't lying to me. Right?" Nayeon asked unsure of whether to believe Hana. 

"You heard the conversation that I had and you still don't believe me" Hana said. 

"No, I do. It's just....." Nayeon stopped. 

"If you don't believe me, then I'll bring you to meet her. Would you believe me then?" Hana asked. 

Nayeon looked at Hana and asked "Does that mean you forgive me? Are you giving us another chance?" 

Hana smiled and leaned down towards Nayeon. She kissed Nayeon and pulled back when she needed air. 

"What do you think?" Hana asked mischeviously.