Atsuko

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Saegusa Hana had just arrived back to Tokyo. She had left 7 years before to pursue her studies in England. As soon as her plane touched down, Hana was greeted by reporters as the guards tried their best to shield Hana. Oh, Hana happens to be one of the world's top models and entrepreneur. The modeling job was done as a hobby but she didn't know that she would get recognised for it. The guards escorted her into the car as the driver drove away from all the madness. 

She opened her browser app and looked away immediately. The internet was going crazy over the news that Maeda Atsuko was getting married. What people didn't know was Hana used to date Maeda Atsuko. They were in a 2 year relationship and hid it from Akimoto Yasushi. Hana was forced to break it off when she accepted the offer to study in England. It was a hard for her to leave but she knew there was no way their relationship could last especially if Atsuko was going to continue as an idol. 

Hana smiled sadly as she looked out the window at Tokyo's skyline. 

She called her secretary. 

*Yeah, it's me. Send a wreath congratulating Maeda Atsuko on her wedding*

She then ended the call when she received her secretary's reply.

"You look happy. That's all that matters"