Sakura

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

It was friday night and as usual, Hana and her girlfriend, Minjoo would go to IZ Club with their friends. They had their own booth in the VIP section as their friends started their usual foolish bets on who would get drunk first. Hana and Minjoo simply shook their heads and went into their own world. Minjoo was seated on Hana's lap as they chatted and laughed occassionally.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the club, a lone girl with a glass of champagne leaned against the balcony of the second floor. Her sharp eyes scanning the dance floor and stopped when she saw a couple flirting at one of the VIP booths. 

"Saku-chan. What are you so distracted about?" Jurina asked.

Sakura didn't answer as her attention was taken away by the beautiful silver haired girl. Despite the club's dark conditions, she could still see the outline of the girl's face. However what intrigued her even more was the brunette sitting on the silver haired girl's lap. Jurina on the other hand finally saw what Sakura was so concentrated on making her smirk. 

"Tsk. Tsk. Thinking about stealing someone's girl again. So, which is it? The silver haired girl or the brunette. But by the looks of them, the silver haired girl is more your type" Jurina said with a hint of mischief.

Sakura turned to stare at Jurina showing a evident smirk. A smirk Jurina always deemed demonic. She had known Sakura since they were children and if Sakura wanted something, she will get it by hook or by crook. They were after all part of Japan's top Yakuza families. She watched as Sakura descended the stairs like a predator hunting its prey. Jurina sighed and walked back to her own booth. She could only hope her cousin would not create any trouble that she would have to clean. 

Sakura had reached the dance floor as she mingled with the hyped crowd. Miyawaki Sakura had never had a shortage of people that wanted to date her or get into her bed. But that was the problem. She didn't want people who threw themselves at her at any given chance. She wanted a challenge. Someone unattainable. Someone that would resist her in every way. She finally found someone that caught her eye. As she walked through the crowds, she finally made eye contact with the silver haired girl. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana smiled as her friends dragged her girlfriend into the drinking game. She leaned back against the couch as she lazily scanned the crowd. Her eyes stopped on a merlot-coloured haired girl. Stunning. That was the only word that Hana could think about when she saw the merlot-coloured haired girl. Her intense eyes made Hana's heart flutter. 

"Babe. Hana. Hana" Minjoo called out. 

"Uh. Yeah" Hana finally responded. 

"What were you so distracted about?" Minjoo asked. 

"It's nothing" Hana lied as she gave a small smile. 

Minjoo nodded and turned back to their friends. Hana turned back but saw that the girl had disappeared. She shook her head. How could you even think about another girl! You have a girlfriend. Get a grip, Kang Hana. Hana told her friends that she needed to cool off. She kissed Minjoo's forehead and went out of the club. The smell of the fresh air cleared her mind of the alcohol and cigarette smoke. 

She however never expected to see the merlot-colour haired girl standing beside her. 

"You scared me" Hana said. 

The girl chuckled and said "You don't look very surprised". 

"It's just how I look. Trust me" Hana said. 

"Oh, I trust you. The name is Sakura. It's a pleasure" the girl replied. 

"Hana. By the way, are you stalking me? How did you know I was out here?" Hana asked. 

"And if I was stalking you. What are you going to do about that?" Sakura asked back with a smirk. 

Hana smiled and said "I don't know. Are you dangerous?"

"Oh, honey. I am the epitome of dangerous. But isn't that what everyone goes for these days? Instead of playing it safe" Sakura said as she ran a hand through her hair. 

Hana gulped. The girl in front of her was truly a hazard. She felt herself being shaken. She loved Minjoo. Right? 

"What are you thinking so intensely about?" Sakura asked. 

Sakura took a step closer as she shortened the distance between them. Hana felt herself being pulled into a very addictive scent. A hint of alcohol and sweet perfume. 

"If I were to ask you to do something, would you do it?" Sakura asked.

"What?" Hana asked curiously. 

"Break up with your girlfriend" Sakura said.

Hana finally took a step back as she said "I'm sorry. I don't understand why you would ask me to do that". 

"Because I'm bored" Sakura replied back. 

Hana stared at Sakura in disbelief.

"I don't even know you yet you are asking me to do something so ridiculous because you're bored" Hana said annoyed. 

"Don't you get the hidden meaning behind my words?" Sakura asked. 

Hana stared unimpressed. Sakura sighed. She then took one step closer to Hana and..........