Sakura

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Since there are quite a few requesting for Sakuraxoc. 


Miyawaki Sakura (IZONE/HKT48) Profile and Facts (Updated!)

"I'm sorry, Hana" Sakura said, her face filled with guilt. 

Hana chuckled darkly and said "For what? What exactly are you sorry for? For treating me like a 2nd choice. Over your ex who played with you over and over again. Now, you are telling me that you still love her despite all that". 

"It's not that simple, Hana. Yes, I love her but I love you too" Sakura said. 

"I'm tired, Saku. I really am. Don't play with me if you want to date me. I am not just some plaything that you can use and throw away. You've made up your mind about this so don't regret it" Hana said. 

Hana turned and walked out of their apartment. Tears poured from her eyes as she ran out of the building to the nearest park. It was close to midnight so the park was empty leaving Hana room to cry as loud as she wanted. After a while, her tears gradually stopped as her cries turned to soft sobs. I was second choice before but not this time. I refuse to be a second choice to anyone ever again. Hana thought to herself as she wiped her tears. She went over to her friend, Mayu's place. As soon as Hana finished telling Mayu about Sakura, the older girl immediately got up from the couch. She was furious and wanted to murder Sakura. If not for Hana begging her not to, Mayu would have actually taken a knife to murder Sakura. Mayu told Hana to stay over at her place for the time being. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Hana was still asleep, Mayu had driven over to Hana and Sakura's shared apartment as she tried to cool herself down. She knocked on the door as Sakura opened the door. Mayu gave Sakura a cold glare. 

"I am here to pick up all of Hana's things. Since I can't move everything on my own, I will have the movers come and pick up the remainder of her things" Mayu said.

Mayu went into Hana's room and started packing all of Hana's essentials. She stuffed them into a large luggage and struggled to zip up the bag. After some hardship, she finally got the bag to close as she wiped her imaginary sweat. She then pushed the luggage out and was about to leave when she heard Sakura say.

"Is she okay?" Sakura asked. 

"That's not for you to care anymore, isn't it? Go back to your ex that you love so much. Had it not been for Hana, you would still be the same pathetic loser crying over her. Think about it, Sakura. Who comforted time after time when you found out that your ex cheated on you? If i knew you were going to break Hana's heart, I would have never allowed her to date you" Mayu said coldly. 

Mayu then left without another word. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 weeks later

Hana was abruptly woken up by someone pulling her blanket off her. She groaned as she heard Mayu's voice. 

"OI! It's already 5:30 p.m. How long are you planning to sleep?" Mayu said. 

"Leave me alone, Mayu nee-san" Hana said. 

"Get up. You've been sulking for 2 weeks already. How long are you going to mope around over some girl? Come on. Shower and get dressed. We are going to a club tonight" Mayu said. 

"I don't do clubbing" Hana said. 

"You do now" Mayu said as she pulled Hana out of bed.

After close to an hour, Hana was finally done.

Image result for sana twice tokyo girls collection shirt (Hana's outfit) Related image

She wore a leather miniskirt along with a black velvet crop top. She added some light makeup as she chose a pair of white Doc Martins. Hana smiled as she stared at herself in the mirror. Maybe Mayu's idea is not bad. I already feel better. Hana thought to herself. She then walked out of her room and went downstairs where Mayu had been waiting for her. 

"Thank God. I thought you fell back asleep or something" Mayu grumbled. 

Hana smiled and said "Gomen. Gomen". 

"At least you dressed up right. Now, let's go. It's already close to 7 pm" Mayu said. 

The two walked out of Mayu's apartment 'coughs' more like penthouse as they got into the elevator down to the basement. The elevator pinged as they walked out of the lavish lobby and towards Mayu's black Audi R8. They got into the car as Mayu started the engine and drove out of the basement into the main road. 

"You dressed up nice tonight, Mayuyu. Let me guess, Yukirin is going to be there. So, you want to reel in your flirt of a girlfriend" Hana teased. 

Mayuyu turned red as she cleared and glared at Hana who simply laughed. Mayu sighed as she chuckled along with Hana. Mayu hadn't seen Hana so happy in the past 2 weeks. It was better this way than it was before. 30 minutes later, they arrived at the club's entrance where Mayu handed her keys over to the valet. Club AKB was one of Tokyo's high-end clubs where the wealthy gathered. Hana didn't hate the idea of clubbing but she hated the crowd. But after 2 weeks of moping around, she couldn't care less. As soon as she walked into the club, the stench of smoke and alcohol filled her nose which disgusted her. Mayu then pulled her in as they made their way towards a private booth on the second floor that was reserved for VVIPs. Hana knew Yuki owned this club along with a few others which was why they had VVIP access. Hana saw a few familiar faces including Mayu's girlfriend, Kashiwagi Yuki, Oshima Yuko, Kojima Haruna, Itano Tomomi and Kasai Tomomi. 

When they saw Hana and Mayu, they greeted the two with hugs. 

"Hana-chan. It's been so long since we've last seen you. Why didn't you come visit us?" Yuko asked. 

Hana smiled widely and said "Sorry, Yuko nee san. I've been a bit busy". 

"Leave the poor girl alone, Yuko. Come here, Hana-chan" Kojima said as she hugged Hana tightly before letting go. 

"Isashiburi, Hana-chan. Did you miss Tomo? Chiyuu" Kasai said which made Hana chuckled as Hana nodded making the older girl happy. 

Itano simply smiled and patted Hana's head. She looked to the side and saw the lovebirds, Yuki and Mayu. Mayu was sitting on Yuki's lap as the two seemed cosy. She felt pain in her heart as she remembered her. Yuki realised Hana was staring and gave Hana a wink which made Hana shake her head. She sat beside Itano as she called on one of the waiters and ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne. She stared down at the crowd of club goers who seemed so happy. Her friends had all gone dancing while she leaned against the railing enjoying her glass of champagne. 

"So, you are the new girl" a voice from the side of Hana said. 

Hana turned to the side and saw a black haired girl. It was pretty dark so Hana didn't recognise the girl instantly. 

"I think you've got the wrong person" Hana said as she continued drinking.  

"You are Saegusa Hana, right. You are or should I say were dating Sakura. She's my ex. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Matsui Jurina" the girl said with a cocky grin on her face. 

Hana smirked and said "Ah! You're the of a ex that she's still in love with. What do you want from me? Ever since you came back, me and her are history".

Jurina clenched her fists as she maintained her grin. 

"I'm just here to give you a heads up. Stay away from her" Jurina said. 

Hana then gave Jurina a bone chilling glare and said "Oh, you have nothing to worry about. I want nothing to do with you or her. Now, please get out of my face". 

Jurina left Hana alone after that. Hana scoffed in disbelief as she emptied her glass of champagne. She texted Mayu telling her that she was leaving. Not wanting to bump into Jurina again, Hana left the club. She felt her stomach growling and realised that she hadn't eaten all day so she called a cab that took her to her favourite restaurant. The restaurant was hidden in a small alley but the food there was the best. The chef was capable of cooking everything she wanted. She arrived soon after as she got out of the cab and walked through the alley. She saw a paper lantern hanging outside as she opened the wooden doors and greeted the owner with a smile. Her smile however turned to a frown when she saw Sakura sitting at the side. Their eyes met as Hana immediately looked away and sat on the opposite side of the bar counter. 

"Chef, give me the specials for tonight" Hana said. 

The chef nodded and went to the kitchen to prepare. He brought out a cup of coffee. Hana thanked him as she sipped on the hot liquid. She could feel Sakura's stares on her so she tried hard to ignore her. Soon, the food was done as he brought out a bowl of Udon topped with a variety of toppings. She thanked him for the food and started eating. It didn't take long for her to finish her food as she was starving. She watched as Sakura stood up from the bar stool. The girl was clearly drunk as she wobbled each step she took. Sakura was about to make it out of the front door but she stumbled. She was ready to accept the impact of the cold floor but instead she felt a pair of warm hands wrapped around her body. She felt that person holding her up. She turned her head and saw that it was Hana.

Hana helped to stabilise her as she said "If you can't hold your liquor, don't drink".

Hana was about to leave when Sakura held onto her hand and said "Please, don't go. I'm sorry I treated you like a second choice. You never deserved that. I know that now so please. Just stay with me". 

After saying that, Sakura passed out as Hana caught her.

Hana sighed as she said "Man, this girl is such a handful". 

She carried Sakura bridal style and saw her car parked at the side of the alley. She took the car keys from Sakura's bag and unlocked the car. She then placed Sakura in the passenger's seat and got into the car. She started the car and drove back to their apartment. They arrived back at the apartment as Hana carried Sakura into the elevator. The elevator pinged as the doors opened and she walked towards their apartment unlocking the door. She walked in and placed Sakura onto the bed as she panted. What did this girl eat? Hana thought. She sighed again as she went out of the room and sat on the couch. She found herself slowly falling asleep. 

The next morning, Sakura woke up with the sun shining on her face. She groaned as she looked at her surroundings. How did I get home? Sakura thought to herself. She got up from bed and went outside to see Hana cooking. She ran towards her and backhugged Hana.

"So, it's true. It isn't a dream. You're back" Sakura said happily. 

"I see you're awake. Have a seat" Hana said. 

Sakura sat at the table as Hana placed a variety of food in front of her. After serving the food, Hana stayed silent which made Sakura worried. 

"Are you okay?" Sakura asked. 

"Me being back here does not mean I am getting back together with you, Saku. I am leaving for the States in a few days time. My parents thought it would be a good idea for me to go back to studying my Masters and I agree with them" Hana said. 

"So, you're leaving me in the end" Sakura said sadly. Her eyes b with tears. 

Hana got up from her chair and walked towards Sakura. She kneeled to eye-level as she wiped Sakura's tears away. 

"Not for good. If we really are meant to be together then we will see each other again" Hana said.

She leaned in as she kissed Sakura. She then stood up and walked out of the apartment leaving Sakura alone to cry.