Nayeon (2)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

After Hana had walked out of the office, Dahyun sighed in relief. 

"I don't understand why she got so upset. I just wanted to make sure that everything was tidy" Dahyun said.

Nayeon did not appreciate her tone and her words. 

"Kim Dahyun" Nayeon called out.

"Y....yes" Dahyun stuttered. 

"I don't appreciate your words. It clearly was your fault. I told you to memorise everything the President didn't like and even stressed on the taboo of never using cable ties but you did anyways so it is your fault. I believe that everyone has something they fear. Take me for example. I am afraid of cockroaches and whenever I see one, I hyperventilate and start to lose consciousness. That's the same for the President so I would like it if you repent on what you did and never repeat it again" Nayeon said.

"I understand" Dahyun said apologetically.

Nayeon smiled and said "Good. Why don't you go ahead?"

Dahyun nodded. Nayeon on the other hand prepared tea and walked over to the open lounge where she saw Hana sitting alone. She placed the tea next to Hana.

"Chamomile tea will calm your nerves" Nayeon said. 

Hana picked up the cup and sipped the tea feeling the warmth spread through her body. 

"Forgive me, President. I promised you that it would never happen again" Nayeon said.

Hana looked at Nayeon sadly as she asked softly "How can you be sure it won't happen again if you're not here?" 

Why does she look so sad? Could it be she actually needs me?  Nayeon thought to herself. 

A month soon passed since that day. Nayeon had been getting flashbacks of the day that she had been kidnapped as it woke her up night after night. She appeared at work and entered the President's office and saw that the President was fast asleep on the couch. She blushed because a week ago,  she had been asked to go to Hana's house and she accidentally got drunk and well in her drunk state,  she revealed her feelings to Hana. 

The next day, she regretted it so much that she tip toed around Hana who could only smile at her. Nayeon had tried to pretend that she forgot everything that had happened but Hana wouldn't let her forget it. She was even more surprised when Hana leaned in and kissed her. She tried to break apart but it felt too good to stop so she kissed back. The rest was history. They were dating now after Hana had brought her to an amusement park at the middle of the night and confessed to her in front of a fountain. 

Nayeon was awaken from her thoughts when she felt someone pull her down towards the couch. Nayeon was about to get up in fear that the other staffs would see them but Hana's hands held her hips in place not allowing her to move. 

"Stop moving. It feels comfortable with you here" Hana said as she wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist. 

"But President, the others may come in and see us like this" Nayeon said. 

"No one would dare enter my office without my permission" Hana said.

Hana slowly opened her eyes and got up from her sleeping position as she rubbed her eyes. 

"I heard from Vice-President Park. She said that you have been sleeping a lot these days even during meetings" Nayeon said. 

"I guess that's because of you. I rarely have nightmares anymore so I sleep well. If not,  I would normally be plagued with nightmares that keep me up all night" Hana said with a smile plastered on her face. 

"Because of me?" Nayeon asked. 

"Yeah. I guess I have to keep you by my side for the rest of my life then" Hana said. 

Nayeon looked surprised at Hana's words. Hana looked at Nayeon and chuckled at her face. To Hana,  Nayeon looked adorable and she couldn't help falling deeper and deeper in love with her. 

"You know you're a little dense sometimes but I guess that's what makes you adorable" Hans chuckled while Nayeon pouted. 

Hana then pulled out a small velvet box from the back of the cushion. She opened it and showed it to Nayeon who gasped. 

"Im Nayeon. I meant what I said. I need you in my life because without you, everything becomes meaningless. You have taken care of me all this time but now I want you to let me take care of you. Yes or yes? It takes a lot for someone like me to confess, you know" Hana said. 

"Yes" Nayeon said as she hugged Hana.