Momo and Sana

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

I'm guessing the one who requested this wanted both Sana and Momo. I am not good at polyamory (multiple) but I will try my best. 


2300 hours 

Breaking News

The shocking discovery of the body of a 19 year old high school student in a villa where a massive fire had broken out has left the nation speechless. The fire department had been contacted by the villa's caretaker, Mr Chang Jin Woo. After a gruelling 2 hours of trying to put out the fire, the fire had finally died down. As the fire department was scouring the house, they had stumbled upon the body and the police were immediately called in. The police had brought the body back to the station for further examination. Meanwhile, sources have confirmed that the villa belonged to billionaires Lee Dong Wook who is the current Chairman of YL Group and Yoo In Na. The two were seen walking into the station late last night. They had left an hour later in tears. Police had released a statement early this morning confirming the victim's identity as Lee Hana, the youngest daughter of Chairman Lee Dong Wook as well as the heiress to YL Group. When asked about the cause of the fire, the police refused to say anything further stating they will reveal everything once the investigation is done. The victim's school has also released a statement after the girl's identity had been verified. The victim had been a distinguished student and a prominent member of the student council as well as a national athlete. The family will be holding a private service for the victim tomorrow and has refused any media coverage as they wish to mourn the victim in peace. Our country has lost a truly valuable asset as the nation honours Lee Hana's contributions. That's all for tonight's news. For more updates, please stay tuned to KBC News. 

Inside a fancy apartment, a silver haired girl tsk annoyedly as she turned off the television, throwing the remote onto the glass table in front of her. 

"How does that girl even look like me? Sure, the fire burnt her body to a crisp but she still does not resemble me. This just proves how little my family cared for me. They didn't even bother to check thoroughly, not to mention they can't even recognise their own flesh and blood" the silver haired girl said angrily.

The brunette who had been sitting beside her climbed onto the silver haired girl's lap and leaned close until there was only a 5 cm gap between them. The silver haired girl could feel the brunette's hot breath fanning on her as they were so close to each other. Frankly, she didn't mind as she wrapped her arms around the brunette's tiny waist. 

"Calm down, Hana baby. You don't need to worry about them anymore. They don't matter. All that matters now is that they and the rest of the world think you are dead" the brunette said seductively. 

"You're right, Sana unnie. Being with you is all that matters in this ed up world. If I have you, the world could crash and burn for all I care" Hana said.

Hana stared at Sana's brown orbs as she slowly leaned in, narrowing the gap until their lips touched. Their lips moulded together perfectly as the kiss intensified. Sana ran her hands through Hana's hair while Hana's hands went to Sana's waist holding the brunette in place. Hana then laid Sana on the couch without breaking the kiss as Hana's hands skillfully ed Sana's blouse. They had to pull away from the lack of oxygen as Hana hovered over Sana staring at the brunette's face marvelling at her beauty. Hana then leaned in again as Sana let out a low moan when she felt Hana's cool fingers touch the bare skin under her blouse. Just then, the sound of the bell ringing had interrupted them which made Hana let out a growl. She was going to kill whoever was behind the door. 

Hana slowly got up and fixed her clothes as she walked towards the door. She opened the door which revealed a black haired girl in pigtails.

Her killing intent immediately went away as she said "Momo unnie". 

"What took you so long? I have been standing here for more than 10 minutes" Momo said. 

"What are you doing here?" Hana asked. 

"Well I saw the news and decided to come over. What? I can't even check on my girlfriend's wellbeing" Momo said as she entered the house without a second thought leaving Hana to just sigh as she closed the door. 

When Momo entered the living room, Momo saw Sana leaning against the couch with her arms crossed and her face clearly pissed. Her shirt had already been buttoned back. 

"What are you doing here?" Sana asked coldly. 

"I am here to check on Hana" Momo said as she took a seat opposite Sana. 

"Yeah well as you can see, she's fine. Now, leave. Hana is mine for the week. Have you forgotten about our deal? You had her last week" Sana said as she gritted her teeth.

The two then started to throw insults at each other while Hana could only stand at the side knowing not to interfere when they were fighting. The last time she interfered, she ended up with a bruised face and blood running down her nose. She shuddered at the thought. Suddenly, they stopped as they looked at Hana who stepped back as the two stood up from the couch.

Sana then asked "Lee Hana. You choose. Me or Momo". 

Hana gulped down her fear as the two Japanese girls stared at her intensely.

Hana shook her head and said "I can't choose". 

The two groaned as they began to spar in the middle of the living room. Hana caring for her precious 40 000 dollar customed made couch and 35 000 dollar table tried to stop the two but failed miserably as the two were too strong for her. 30 minutes later, the two Japanese girls had tire themselves out as they fell to the couch. 

Sana then said "We can never resolve this like this. It is way too tiring and energy consuming". 

Momo replied "Yeah. You don't say" 

"Let's share. Stick to your time and I'll stick to mine" Sana said to which Momo nodded. 

Hana who had disappeared mid fight returned to the living room with a glass of juice in hand. 

"You're finally done. Thank God" Hana said. 

"We've decided to share you again. We made a compromise" Sana said which made Hana choked on her juice.

"I never agreed to that in the first place. If I remembered correctly, the both of you forced me the first time around" Hana said. 

She stopped talking when she saw the both of them giving her the death glare as she sighed and placed the glass on the table. 

"Fine. Gosh! How did I fall for the both of you anyways?" Hana said.

Hana watched as Momo got up from her side of the couch and took a seat beside Hana as she wrapped her arms around Hana's shoulders. Sana on the other hand wrapped her arms around Hana's waist as she lay on the younger girl's lap and made herself comfortable. Momo began to leave small pecks on Hana's neck which made Hana close her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of the older girl's lips. She turned her head in time to meet the older girl's full lips. It started out with pecks and then slowly the pecks turned to kisses. Momo's hands roamed Hana's body as Sana got up from Hana's lap. 

She whined and said "Not fair. We didn't get to finish what we started earlier". 

Hana pulled away from Momo and chuckled as she said "Then, let's finish it. Shall we?"

Their eyes were full of lust as Hana pulled both Sana and Momo into the bedroom. Loud moans could be heard coming from the room the entire night. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, Hana had woken up to the sun shining brightly outside her window. She groaned as she got up from the bed and saw that both Sana and Momo were still sound asleep so she left them alone. She left the bed and grabbed her discarded clothes from the night before and looked back to see Momo and Sana's bodies covered by the duvet. She smiled at how angelic the two of them look. How did she get so lucky? She shook her head and walked out of the room as she went to the kitchen to get a drink. She was dying of thirst after last night's 'activity'. After getting a glass of water, she walked back into the living room and checked her phone. Her eyes narrowed when she saw a missed call from her best friend/secretary. She called the girl back as the phone call went through.

^Phone conversation^

Hana, Jihyo

"Hey, you called. Is something wrong, Jihyo unnie?" 

"Not at all. I called to tell you that all your money has been successfully transferred into your Swiss account. All 600 million dollars has been confirmed to be transferred. The corporation that you bought over along with your shares have also been placed under an alias and is completely untraceable"

"Good job. As expected of God Jihyo. Thank you for this, Jihyo unnie. I owe you a lot"

"Yeah, yeah. You know I am required to attend your funeral service right"

"I know. Make sure to shed some tears and bring my favourite flowers too. After all, you are my best friend" 

"Tsk. You crazy ! I cannot believe you actually did it. I thought you were joking when you told me about your crazy idea a few years ago"

"Well, you best believe it. Because I am going to keep the promise I made to myself a couple years ago" 

"I don't doubt you which is why I am helping you. I will always be there for you, Hana" 

"I know. Thank you. I will repay you for this soon"

"You better. I expect a lot from you"

"You can have anything you want"

"That's more like it. I gotta go. I'll come visit you soon"

"I'll be expecting you"

^END^

The call ended as Jihyo hung up the phone. Hana chuckled at her best friend's antics but she is still thankful for the older girl. Sana's husky voice woke her out of her thoughts as she turned to the back and saw the most beautiful girl in the world. Sana was clearly still sleepy as she rubbed her half closed eyes. She had changed her clothes into an oversized tee which covered until half her thighs. 

Image result for twice sana sleep

Hana smiled as she said "Hey, sleepy. It's still early, you know. You could always go back to sleep". 

"No, it's fine. I'm already up anyways" Sana said. 

"Where's Momo unnie?" Hana asked as she saw Sana alone. 

"She's still asleep as usual. I don't think she'll wake up any sooner" Sana said. 

"Okay then. Want to help me cook breakfast?" Hana asked as she held out her hand towards the older girl who smiled widely and took her outstretched hand. 

Hana and Sana then made their way towards the kitchen. Hana went to the fridge and pulled out ingredients to make pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. Despite growing up in a wealthy family, Hana had always enjoyed cooking and learnt to cook from the chefs and the maids who worked for her family. She sifted the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt into a big bowl. After she was done, she mixed eggs, milk and melted butter into another bowl and whisked it till it was mixed well. Sana on the other hand had the largest smile on her face as she watched Hana cook. Every day, Sana fell deeper and deeper in love with Hana. When Sana had first accepted the request to assassinate Hana, she thought that it was going to be as easy as all her kills. She got close to Hana and unknowingly she fell for the younger girl. She decided to forget about that request and instead swore to protect Hana. It was the best decision she had ever made because she had the chance to love Hana. 

Hana noticed Sana's stares on her and smiled as she asked "Sana unnie, what are you thinking about?" 

Sana waking up from her trance shook her head and said "Nothing. You are just too beautiful". 

Hana laughed which was like music to Sana's ears as she got up from the chair and went over to Hana. She backhugged Hana and placed her chin on Hana's shoulder.

"Unnie, how am I suppose to cook when your hands are wrapped around?" Hana said.

Sana then detached herself as Hana continued cooking while Sana stood at the side.

A disheleved Momo appeared out of nowhere as she said "Something smells really good".  

"Morning, Momo unnie. I figured the smell of food would wake you up. Breakfast is almost done anyways. Why don't you prepare the utensils and juice?" Hana said. 

The two older girls nodded as they split up. Sana went to the fridge to get the juice and milk as she placed it on the dining table. Momo took the plates and utensils and arranged it properly on the table. The two then sat down at their respective places while Hana finished the last of her pancake batter. 

She placed the food on the table as Momo immediately started to eat while Sana simply took her time. Halfway throughout breakfast, Hana stopped eating as she placed her utensils on the table which made Sana and Momo look at her. 

"Love, what's wrong?" Sana asked. 

"Jihyo called earlier. She told me that all the money has been successfully transferred into an offshore account in Switzerland and she made sure that no traces of evidence was left behind. The corporation that I had Jihyo buy under an alias is also done. It seems my plan to send my uncle to prison is running smoothly. Now that the preliminary preparations are done, it's time to start" Hana said seriously.

The two older girls nodded as they said "We are with you". 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 months had passed since Hana started her plan and it was a success. Her uncle had been arrested under the charges of 2 counts of attempted murder of the first degree and embezzlement. She had slowly unraveled all of her uncle's misdeeds one by one including his attempts on her life. The judge had sentenced him to life in prison without a chance of parole which was good enough for Hana because he was never getting out of prison. Now that she had fulfilled her promise, she decided to pay her father a visit. She knew that her father would always stay in his study until late at night so Sana and Momo had helped Hana to get into the mansion undetected. Hana waited for her father as she sat on his chair remembering the times that she would have been scolded for coming into his study.

He had always expected a lot from her and if she didn't meet his expectations, she would have been scolded and degraded. She would always cry and no matter how hard she tried to please him, he was never happy. She knew that and gave up trying to please him as she did as she wanted. Hana then heard the door open as the sound of footsteps neared her.

"Who's there? You better show yourself or I will call security" Hana heard her father said. 

She then twirled the chair around as she was met with her father's surprised face. His face paled as if he had seen a ghost. 

"Why do you look so stunned, father? Aren't you glad to see that I'm alive and well?" Hana asked. 

"Im, Impossible. You're de, dead. I saw your body in the morgue. How are you still alive?" her father said stuttering. 

"You make it sound like you wanted me dead, father. Anyways to answer your question, I never died. The corpse that you saw wasn't me but a random body that I got from a morgue" Hana said. 

"I saw your bracelet on the corpse's hand" her father said.

Hana then pulled up her jacket's sleeve and the glimmer of a sliver diamond encrusted bracelet shines in the dimly lit room.

Hana smirked and said "You mean this. I had an exact one made a few weeks after I got this one. I told the shop that mine had disappeared and I really liked it and they believed me. Of course, I told them to keep it quiet because I didn't want anyone to know. Thank God for the privacy policy". 

Hana's father then looked at her and said "Why would you do this? Why did you plan such a thing? Do you have any idea how much grief you have caused the whole family? Your mother and I were devastated when we saw the body on the cold operating table. We thought you were gone". 

Hana then said coldly "You never cared for me in the first place anyways so don't act like you did. Have you forgotten all the things you did to me as a child? I haven't. You couldn't even tell the difference between your own daughter and an unknown corpse yet you dare call yourself a father. I thought that you would have at least raised the slightest doubt but I am disappointed yet again. You have always put me second to everyone. I was never good enough for you. No matter how many awards, certificates and posts I got in school or at the company, you would always chide me. I worked my off to prove to you that I was the best but you ignored my efforts and picked at my weaknesses instead". 

Her father went silent as he looked down feeling ashamed of himself. 

Hana calmed herself down and said "I came back solely to tell you to send my regards to my dear uncle. Tell him I won't miss seeing his face and enjoy the prison food and inmates because that's what he deserves". 

"How can you say that about your uncle?" Hana's father asked. 

"Because I was the one who sent him to prison. I revealed all his misdeeds and then sent enough evidence to the prosecution to get him the life penalty. I would have sent more to get him the death penalty but death is too kind for a monster like him. He deserves to rot in prison for the rest of his life instead at a maximum security prison" Hana said. 

"It was you. You did this. Why would you do it?" Her father questioned Hana. 

"Because he's one sick bastard who doesn't deserve to live. Ask him what he did to me and you will see how despicable he is but I can assure you that more lies will come out from his mouth" Hana said. 

Hana then turned away from her father and said "I'm leaving. Don't bother trying to look for me. You will fail. Also if you seal my accounts, I don't really care because I have already transferred most of it into another offshore account. Oh! I bought a major corporation too and placed it under an alias so even if you cut me off my accounts, I'll be just fine". 

"How long have you been planning to do this?" Hana's father asked. 

"For more than 3 years and I have succeeded. Now, goodbye father. Tell mom that I love her very much. Hand the conglomerate over to Taeyong oppa and Yeoreum. I'm sure they'll do a good job" Hana said.

Hana started to walk away when her father called out to her and tried to stop her from leaving when Momo and Sana appeared and blocked Hana's father from getting any closer to Hana. 

Hana then halted and turned to look at her father and said "I see you have met my girlfriends. They are also the proof of uncle's crime towards me but I guess you are going to have to find that out on your own, father. Don't try to stop me because you won't be able too". 

She then leaped off the veranda with Momo and Sana following close behind her. The three of them leaving the property. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound of the ocean waves hitting against the sides of a massive luxury yacht. Hana, Sana and Momo were relaxing on the top deck. They were in the Maldives for a vacation. Hana was finally free from all her responsibilities as she wanted to just spend time with Sana and Momo. Both Sana and Momo turned to look at Hana. 

"What is it?" Hana asked as her head was tilted slightly to the left. 

"We are finally done with all the revenge and everything in Korea, right" Momo said. 

Hana smiled and nodded as she said "Yeah, we are done with all of that. We'll settle somewhere else and live where no one knows all of us. I sort of remembered promising a certain two that I would marry them". 

Their eyes litted up in happiness as they immediately hugged Hana who chuckled happily. The three of them were going to live their new life not caring about the past. The only thing Sana and Momo wanted was Hana and they got her. The new chapter of their life was finally starting and it was going to last an eternity.