Momo

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Harry potter au. Since most voted for Momo, I am doing a MomoxHana(you). Enjoyyy ;)


Related image     Related image Related image

 

"Pl, plea, please stop" Momo stuttered as she was pushed into a corner.

"Look at the nerd, Mina. She is begging us to stop" Jihyo laughed as she taunted Momo. 

"Tsk. Weak as usual" Mina said.

Momo cowered in fear as the two continued their daily attacks on the poor Hufflepuff. Momo could only hope that they get bored becausse they will leave her once they are satisfied. There were no prefects around to stop them as well. None of the students were willing to interrupt the two 6th year  Slytherins in fear that they would become their next victims. The two were also powerful and popular so there wasn't really anything that anyone could do. 

"Jihyo unnie. Mina unnie. Please stop bullying the girl" a smooth and soft voice said. 

Recognising the voice, Mina and Jihyo stopped and looked at the source of the voice. 

"Hana. We weren't bullying her. We were just talking to her" Jihyo said.

"Hmm. Don't the both of you have classes? If you don't want Professor Mcgonagall to deduct our house points for being late, I suggest you leave now" Hana said. 

The two looked at each other and nodded as they left Momo and headed for their transfiguration class. Hana then dispersed the onlooking crowd and told them to head for their own classes. They immediately followed her instructions and left the courtyard. Hana then walked towards Momo and offered her hand for Momo to grab a hold off. Momo rejected Hana's help and stood up on her own, brushing off the dust from her skirt. 

"I'm sorry about Jihyo and Mina unnie. I'm sure they don't mean to do this to you. I'll talk to them later own" Hana said. 

"Don't bother, please. I am used to it already" Momo said.

"Still I am sorry about the way they are treating you" Hana said. 

"I have classes to get to. If you're done talking then excuse me" Momo said abruptly which startled Hana.

She then sped out of their at full speed. Momo was actually embarassed to talk to the 5th year ace. She thought that if she had stayed any longer, she would have said something reallly stupid which was why she got out of there as soon as she could. Despite being a Slytherin, Hana was kind towards students in other houses unlike the other Slytherins who were mean and arrogant. Hana came from a very powerful pureblood family along with Jihyo and Mina which was why they were revered in school. Not only that, they were part of the Quidditch team with Hana as a chaser, Jihyo a beater and Mina the seeker. The three were well-known friends which was why Momo refused to speak to them. She wasn't really known in school and she liked it that way. Of course, there were people who would look down on her because she was a nerd but she tried to ignore them as much as possible. She entered her History of Magic class and sat with her fellow Hufflepuff friend, Sana. 

Lunch came as they entered the Great Hall. Momo sat with Sana until her other friends, 7th year Jeongyeon and 5th year Chaeyoung from Gryffindor came to sit with them.

"Hey Momo. I heard what happened in the courtyard. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Jeongyeon asked worriedly. 

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking" Momo said.

Just then, Hana, Jihyo and Mina walked in and sat at the Slytherin table joining their other friends, 7th year Im Nayeon and 5th year Chou Tzuyu. Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon glared at their backs. 

"Those arrogant punk. How can they still sit around and laugh after what they've done?" Chaeyoung grumbled angrily. 

"What are you guys talking about? I'm confused" Sana said oblivious. 

"You didn't hear. Momo got bullied by Jihyo and Mina again at the courtyard" Jeongyeon said. 

"WHAT?" Sana said bolting up from her seat which garnered attention. Momo then apologised and pulled Sana back down telling her to keep it down. 

"Why didn't you tell me, Momo?" Sana asked Momo. 

"I didn't want you to worry" Momo said. 

"That so called kind Slytherin, Hana is no better. She is just like any other Slytherin. She is pretending to be nice when actually she's the worse of them all. Cunning, sly and arrogant. Uhhh" Chaeyoung said. 

"No, you're wrong. If not for Hana, Jihyo and Mina would never have left me alone. She saved me from her own friends" Momo said. 

"Momo unnie. Just because she saved you once, it doesn't mean she is a nice person" Chaeyoung said. 

"Let's stop talking about them. My appetite is going down. Let's eat" Jeongyeon said as she dugged into a Sheppard's pie. 

Momo took one look at Hana's table and coincidentally Hana did the same. They made eye contact. Hana then smiled at Momo to which Momo didn't reply. Momo looked away instead blushing red. 

"Momo, are you okay? You look flushed. Should I take you to Madam Pomfrey?" Sana asked. 

Momo shook her head and took a bite of her sandwich instead. 

Meanwhile at the Slytherin's table, Hana looked slightly sad as she thought. Does she hate me that much? She was pulled out of her thoughts when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She looked up and saw her friends all staring at her. 

"Are you okay, Hana? What have you been thinking about so deeply that you didn't even hear us calling you?" Nayeon said as she placed her hand on Hana's cheek.

"I'm fine just thinking about the upcoming Quidditch tournament" Hana said. 

"Oh! Look, its the nerdy gang gathered at the Hufflepuffs table" Jihyo said which made everyone but Hana laugh. 

"Stop it, Jihyo unnie. It's not nice to make fun of others" Hana said. 

"She's just joking, Hana. Lighten up a bit" Nayeon said.

"Why do you care about those nerds so much? You stopped Mina and I time after time from going after that nerd, Momo" Jihyo said annoyed.

"I care about the both of you. What if the one of the professors had caught the both of you? You would have been punished and I don't wish that upon you. Those people you bully don't deserve your cat calling and taunting. Do you understand the fear and trauma that you instill in them with your bullying? Think about what you feel if someone did the same thing towards you" Hana said as she got up from her seat and left the Great Hall.

Her anger level slowly rising. She left to cool herself down. She knew that she would have said something that she would have regret if she had stayed any longer. Back in the Great Hall, Jihyo and Mina looked guilty especially Jihyo. Hana's words felt like ice water being poured onto her. It woke her up. She realised her actions were wrong and she had made Hana clean up after her and Mina all the time. Mina also felt guilt when she heard Hana say that. She was wrong to have bullied people. Pride however caught up with the both of them. They were sorry for their actions but they couldn't find it in them to apologise to their victims. 

A week had passed since then, Jihyo and Mina had stopped their bullying. Hana had forgived them after they apologised to her. Hana was on her way to her potions class in the dungeons when she spotted Momo. She smiled to herself as she patted Momo on the shoulder shocking Momo who dropped her books in shock when she felt someone pat her on the shoulder. Hana felt sorry when she heard Momo yelp.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to scare you like that" Hana said as she tried to help Momo. 

Momo rejected Hana's help by pushing Hana's hand away and picking up her books herself. She then glared at Hana which surprised Hana. 

"Why won't you leave me alone? First it was your friends now you. Chaeyoung was right. You are the worst of them all, pretending like you are kind when actually you are like any other Slytherin. Cunning and sly, evil" Momo said angrily. 

"I'm sorry if you think about me that way but I genuinely cared about you. I even had Jihyo unnie and Mina unnie stop because I was scared that you would get hurt even further. You're not wrong though. Slytherins are indeed cunning, sly and evil. I'll leave you alone from now on. I am going now then. Goodbye Momo unnie" Hana said.sadly. 

Momo watched as Hana walked away. She felt bad for screaming at Hana like that after she saw how sad Hana looked after she had screamed at her. She was angry because a week ago, she had heard what Hana said to Jihyo and Mina. Momo had only heard a part of what Hana had said so she misunderstood that Hana only cared about her friends not getting punished. Momo then walked away feeling her heart hurt. 

A few days later, Momo felt bad for screaming at Hana. She wanted to apologised but no matter how much she searched, she couldn't find the girl anywhere. She finally resorted to going to Jihyo and Mina. Coincidentally, the two of them had just walked out of herbology. Momo walked towards them and stood in front of them which made them raised their brows. 

"What do you think you're doing?" Mina asked. 

"We have already stopped our bullying because of Hana. What else do you need from us?" Jihyo asked.

"I wanted to ask whether you knew where Hana was. I have looking for her but I can't find her anywhere. I figured the both of you would know" Momo said. 

"We don't know" Jihyo said to which Mina hit her on the shoulder glaring at her. 

"Fine. Hana is at the Quidditch pitch training for the tournament. She has been down ever since a few days ago and she won't speak to us. She only goes to her classes and training and she's back to the common room after that" Jihyo said. 

"I don't know why but I have a huge feeling that you have something to do with it. Please bring back our Hana. The both of us need our baby Hana back" Mina said. 

Momo nodded and said "I'll try". 

Jihyo and Mina then left Momo alone and headed back to their common room. 

Momo immediately headed for the Quidditch pitch. She then saw Hana flying around on her broom holding the Quaffle. Her black and green uniform moving with the wind as she glided through the air on her broom. Momo felt her heart skip a beat when she saw Hana's poker face. Is God punishing me? How can her poker face be that attractive? She looks so good in that uniform. Momo thought to herself. She screamed when she noticed Hana falling off her broom. She immediately ran out to the field frantic. 

"Hanaaaa, cast a levitation spell" Momo screamed out. 

What surprised Momo was that Hana had immediately gotten back on her broom easily. She watched as Hana descended onto the grass.

Momo ran towards her and hit her on the head saying "Are you crazy? You could have been severely hurt if you had fallen off your broom". 

Hana stared at her expressionless and said "I was doing fine. I casted a spell that allowed me to float before jumping off my broom. There was no need to worry about me. What are you doing here? I thought I was the worst Slytherin out of all. You hated the sight of my face. So, why are you here?" 

Momo looked down guiltily and said "I wanted to apologise to you. I said some terrible things and misunderstood your good intentions. Your friend, Nayeon came to see a few days ago and explained the truth. Apparently, she had overheard our conversation and felt the need to clarify. I also wanted to thank you for stopping Jihyo and Mina's bullying". 

"So, what?" Hana asked coldly. 

"I know you are angry but I am genuinely sorry. How do you think I felt? I felt terrible after saying all those things to you. I had misunderstood you and thought that you only wanted to save your friends when it was actually the opposite. I was even more hurt because I thought that I had fallen in love with the wrong person but it turns out I didn't" Momo said as she covered stunned. She had just blurted out her true feelings. She looked up to find Hana smirking at her. She quickly turned around to run but she felt Hana held onto her hand preventing her from leaving. 

"You can't leave after saying that. So, you are in love with me?" Hana asked. 

Momo refused to say anything as she nodded, her face turned red in embarassment. Hana then held onto Momo's face and made Momo look straight at her. 

"I love you too, Hirai Momo. Why do you think I tried so hard to get you to notice me?" Hana said. 

Momo's eyes widened in shock as she stared at Hana. 

"You, you love me too" Momo said in disbelief. 

"Yes, I do and I am going to prove it" Hana said. 

Hana then leaned closer to Momo as their lips met each other. Momo froze but soon she started responding as their lips moved against each other in harmony. Momo wrapped her arms around Hana's neck and Hana's hands held onto Momo's waist. They soon broke apart for air. Their foreheads still connected as they smiled. 

"So, what are we now?" Momo asked her arms still hooked around Hana's neck. 

Hana smiled and said "We are dating, of course. Pabo". 

Momo pouted and said "I am not a pabo. Hmmph".

Hana chuckled and said "No, you aren't a pabo. You are my love" Hana said. 

Feeling satisfied with her response, the two of them linked arms and headed back to the school.