Sana

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

I wrote this based on Twice's song Three times a day because i love that song a lot. Please enjoy.


~Mwohagillae jongil yeonragi eopsneunji 

bappeuda gillae jeonhwa haryeoda chamasseo

tonghwa hanbeon haneun ge geureohge eoryeopni 

Geukkat myeot geulja sseneun ge songarak apeuni

Nae saenggak naejido anhni ~

Sana had been staring at her phone for the past 2 hours waiting for her girlfriend to call or even sent her a text. She had been sitting at the same position too which made her roommates, Jihyo, Nayeon and Mina wonder whether she was alright. They were reluctant to ask as Sana looked agitated and they didn't want to be on the receiving end of Sana's anger. They watched as Sana stood up abruptly and walked towards them as she plopped down beside Mina and took the Shiba Inu plushie that her girlfriend had bought for her and began to punch it.

The three of them could only watch as Sana mercilessly tortured the innocent plushie who had done absolutely nothing. Sana began to mutter out words as she punch the Shiba Inu "You stupid idiot. Why is it so hard for you to pick up your phone and just call me? Or if u can't call just a few words through a text would do? It doesn't hurt your fingers to type now, does it?" 

Sana then stopped as she immediately hugged the plushie. The other three on the other hand were giving each other signals using their eyes. They were deciding on who was going to talk to Sana first when in the end, Mina was chosen. Mina then asked cautiously "Sana-ah, what is going on? Why are you so angry?" They watched as Sana looked up and said "It's Hana. I have been waiting for her to call me or even send me a text but she hasn't at all which is why I'm angry". They finally understood the root of Sana's anger as Jihyo tried to reasoned with Sana. "Maybe she is too busy to do both, Sana-ah. After all, her group just made a comeback so it wouldn't be a surprise if she was busy" Jihyo said.

Sana sighed as she nodded and said "Yeah, you are right. I should be more reasonable". In order to make Sana feel better, the four of them went out to karaoke which took Sana's mind off Hana. Meanwhile, inside YG Entertainment's practice room, Hana was practicing her choreography for their dance practice video. She wanted to make sure that she memorised all the steps correctly so that she wouldn't make any mistakes that would cause the group to redo the video again. A few hours later, she fell to the floor panting and breathing heavily as her whole body was soaked in sweat. She then heard the sound of the door opening as her group members, Jennie and Jisoo walked in. They looked worried as they hurriedly walked to Hana. 

"How long have you been here?" Jisoo asked. Hana slowly sat up as she replied "A couple of hours". "Hana, we are still in the early periods of promotions, you should try not to exhaust yourself like this. We have practiced enough for the past few months already. You don't have to push yourself that hard" Jennie said. Jennie was concerned for the younger girl because she knew how much the younger girl wanted the comeback. They all wanted the comeback and now that they did, they didn't want to let the fans down. Hana got up from the floor and smiled at the two older girls as she said "I know, I just wanted everything to be perfect for this comeback. I promise I am not pushing myself past any limits". "Good because Nayeon called me saying that your girlfriend was super angry that you didn't call her or even sent her a text. Nayeon said Sana resorted to punching the Shiba Inu plushie that you gave her and I am pretty sure she cursed you out. Give her a call or just sent her a text, would you" Jisoo said. Hana nodded and said "I'll try but I still haven't bought a new phone yet".

Hana had dropped her Iphone 7+ a few days ago when she was rushing to go out of the dorms.When she picked up her phone from the floor, she saw that the screen had cracked and she couldn't start it afterwards so she concluded that her phone had died. She had been so busy with their recent comeback and schedules that she hadn't had the chance to go buy a new phone. "Don't worry, we have some free time off schedules in about two days so we can go together to get a new phone. Your SIM still works fine anyways" Jennie said. "Okay. Thanks unnie" Hana replied. The three of them then headed out of the practice room and got into their car as their manager took them back to their dorms. After taking a quick shower, Hana had fallen asleep immediately from exhaustion as her roommate, Rose tucked Hana in pulling the duvet to cover Hana's body. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple days later, Hana had finally gotten a new jet black Iphone7+ from the stores as she immediately gave her girlfriend a call. After a while of ringing, she heard Sana pick up. 

(Phone conversation)

Hana - GreenSana- Red

"Hey, babe" 

"Hey"

"Sorry, I haven't called you lately. I dropped my phone when I was rushing out of the dorms and it broke. I was too busy to get a new one but I had a break off schedules today so I finally got a new one"

"Can we meet up? I want to talk to you in person"

"Sure. The usual place"

"Yeah"

The call then ended before Hana could say anything further. Am I being sensitive or was she colder than usual? Hana thought to herself. She prepared to leave the house as she told her manager that she would be meeting up with Sana. Her manager nodded as they left the house together and her manager brought her to the usual cafe where she and Sana would meet. When she got there, she saw that Sana was already waiting for her at the corner table wearing a black mask and glasses. She smiled and made her way towards the older girl. She took a seat in front of the older girl who seemed gloomy. Hana was worried as she asked "Hey. Are you okay? You seem a little gloomy. Is something wrong?" Hana reached out to hold Sana's hand but she was shocked when Sana pulled her hand away. 

"I called you out to talk to you about us" Sana said seriously. Hana gulped in fear as she nodded. "I have resisted calling you because I figured that with your comeback, you would be busy. I have been understanding and hope that even with your busy schedules, you would give me a call or sent a few words through a text message because it doesn't hurt your fingers to send a few words. Is it that hard to do that? Even with my crazy schedules, I still find a small opening to call you or send you one. I don't ask for much Hana. Just three times a day. Once in the morning after you have woken up, another a small update on what you are doing and the last is before you go to sleep" Sana ranted angrily as she paused and took a deep breathe before continuing "Have you ever considered my feelings? Because I cannot feel the same love that I did when we first started dating. Now, even when we are together, I feel lonely like you aren't even here". 

Hana felt the guilt start to pile up. Sana was right. Hana began to remember all the times when Sana would sent her a short but loving text even when she was tired from all the schedules. She never stopped to think about how Sana actually felt. She never asked and she neglected the older girl. She remembered when Sana would ask her to text her three times a day but she didn't because she was too busy. "I'm sorry, Sana unnie. I never meant to....." Hana paused as she couldn't find the right words to express herself. "I don't want your apologies, Hana. I am only here to tell you that we should take a break" Sana said. Hana couldn't believe her ears, she was dreaming. She watched as Sana got up from her seat and was about to walk away when Hana grabbed onto her hand stopping Sana from leaving. "Are we breaking up? Is that what you are saying?" Hana asked. "I need time to think about us, Hana because right now, I don't even know whether there is even an us left" Sana said as she pulled her hand out from Hana's grasp and left the cafe. 

~ Neol mannado nan hangsang oerowo

Sagwineun geo manni

Igeon neomuhae isseul ttae jalhae

tteonagi jeone 

Hana suddenly felt her world crashing down like ocean waves. She went blank as she got up from her chair and walked out. Her manager who was waiting for her outside didn't say anything because he noticed the look on Hana's face. He had known the girl for many years even as a trainee and he knew when not to say anything. He closed the door after Hana had gotten into the car as he started the engine and drove away. Hana had been silent the entire ride from the cafe back to the dorms as she stared out of the window. Once she had arrived back to the dorms, she walked inside and was greeted by her members. "Hana, why are you back so soon? Manager-oppa says that you went out to meet Sana. Shouldn't you be on a date just about now? Why do you look so gloomy? Did something happen?" Jennie questioned Hana. Hana then looked at Jennie, her eyes brimmed with tears as she said "I messed up. I messed up real bad". Hana's legs became weak as she fell to the ground. Her members looked at her shocked as they immediately ran to her side. Jisoo pulling Hana into her arms as she shushed Hana who had began to sob. 

"Hana, calm down. It's okay. We are here. Unnie is here, okay. Now, tell me what happened okay" Jisoo said softly. Hana spoke in between her sobs "Sana wants to take a break. HIK. She needs time to think about us. She said she didn't know whether there is even an us left and it's all my fault. If only I had done better then we wouldn't have ended up this way". The four of them could only comfort the poor maknae.


Sorry if its angsty. All my ideas seem to be affected by my mood these days.