Nayeon

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

2 years have passed since Hana walked out of Nayeon's life. There wasn't a day that Nayeon didn't regret her actions. She never threw away any of Hana's things. She couldn't bare it. Whenever she couldn't sleep and missed Hana,  she would wear Hana's hoodie and hug Hana's seal plushie. It kept her sane. Hana's instagram wasn't private so she would take a peek at it once in a while (More like every day) but Hana didn't post much. Recently, Hana had been promoted to Executive Director at her uncle's company and it made the headlines. That was the only way Nayeon could see Hana. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kang Hana's life had gotten a lot better. At least that was what it seemed on the outside. Hana was still as dead as she was when she left Nayeon's house 2 years ago. Her ex's name still bitter to her ears. The day she left her ex's house, she swore never to look back. She had work twice as hard just to keep her mind of her ex. It worked but she was nicknamed a workaholic by her friends and family. For a person who used to hate drinking and smoking, she started to smoke and drink shocking everyone. But life moved on. At least that was what she thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A month later, Hana was forced to attend a fundraising event by her cousin, Hyewon. Hyewon ditched her the moment they walked through the doors in search of food. That darn foodie! Hana cursed. She was greeted by most of the guests who were mostly top politicians, businessmen and women. She excused herself from the conversations. She sighed in relief as she walked around in search of her missing cousin. Unbeknowst she bumped into the person she swore never to meet again. Im Nayeon. Nayeon seemed to notice her as well as she stared at Hana with wide eyes. Hana wondered what Nayeon was doing here when she remembered that Nayeon also belonged to a wealthy family so it was natural that she would be invited.

"I..." Nayeon stuttered.

Before Nayeon could say anything further, Hana walked away. Nayeon reached out to grab onto Hana's hand but she was brushed off. 

"Miss Im, I would appreaciate it if you do not make a scene. It won't be good for both our reputations" Hana said coldly. 

"Can we talk?" Nayeon said softly.

Hana scoffed. 

"You lost that right years ago. Don't bother" Hana said. 

She then walked away leaving Nayeon hurt as she stared at Hana's disappearing back. Hana had stomped out of the hall in anger as she walked to the closest balcony. The cool air greeted her as she cooled herself down. Why? Why does she anger me this much? I am already over her so why? Im Nayeon. After all this time, why do you still drive me crazy? Hana thought to herself. She pulled out a stick of cigarette and lit it. She stared at the night sky while she smoked. Behind every puff of smoke, her face remained emotionless however her heart was a mess. Im Nayeon was poison. Even though Hana knew how fatal Nayeon was, she couldn't help but think back to when they were truly happy.

After she was done smoking, she threw the cigarette bud onto the floor and stepped on it. She walked back to the hall after that. She saw a commotion happening but she couldn't care. She was about to walk away when she heard a familiar voice screaming. She immediately pushed through the crowd and saw Nayeon about to get slap. She rushed forward and caught the man's hand before it could land on its target. Nayeon who had expected the pain was surprised when she didn't feel anything. She opened her eyes and saw Hana standing in front of her with a pissed look. Hana was not angry, she was livid. She pushed the man's hand away roughly causing the man to stumble. 

"Who the hell are you? This is not your business. Get out of my way" the man said angrily. 

Hana glared at him coldly which scared him. He took one step back however his pride didn't allow him to back down. 

"I asked you to move. My business is with that at the back of you. Do you have any idea who I am?" the man asked. 

"Do I look like I give a ? Do not ever call her a . I would suggest you apologise and leave instead of embarassing yourself though that train has already left the station after what you did" Hana said coldly. 

"You bastard! Watch who you are talking too" the man said. 

"I would say the same. Her business is my business. Now, I don't give a flying about you but if you ever dare to lay a hand on her again or degrade her with that trap of yours, I will make sure you regret everything you said. By the time that happens, you will be on your knees begging me to kill you" Hana retorted. 

"What makes you so confident? Huh!" the man said. 

"Simply because I know that I am more powerful than you. I am the niece of Kang Seunghoon and the Executive Director of SK Group. SK Group is the world's top technology company. Everyone knows my company. How about yours?" Hana asked with a smirk. 

The man looked shocked. He had no idea who he was dealing with. Hana gave him a look that said 'run' as he immediately flee from the scene. Hana then turn to look at Nayeon. Nayeon's eyes were brimmed with tears as she rubbed her wrist that had a clear red mark. Hana gritted her teeth. She made a mental note to murder the bastard. She was aware of the attention they were getting so she offered Nayeon her hand. Nayeon looked at Hana and took her hand. Hana lead Nayeon out of the hall and up to the room that she had booked. Once they were inside the room, Hana made Nayeon sit on the couch as she went to make tea. Both of them were silent with only the sound of the water boiling being heard. 

Once the water had boiled, Hana poured it into the cup and handed it over to Nayeon who took it thankfully. Hana said nothing. She instead walked out onto the balcony and took out her cigarettes and lit up a stick. She produced small puffs of smoke in the air. 

"I thought you hated people who smoke. When did you start to smoke?" Nayeon asked breaking the silence between them. 

"That is none of your concern" Hana replied coldly. 

"Smoking is bad for your health" Nayeon argued back. 

Hana sighed as she put the cigarette bud out and returned inside. Hana leaned closer towards Nayeon which made Nayeon's heart race. 

"Im Nayeon. Don't try to control me. 2 years ago, I may have listened to you but those days have long been forgotten. So, it doesn't matter if I smoke or drink myself to death because it has nothing to do with you" Hana said. 

Due to Hana's close proximity, Nayeon could smell the faint stench of smoke and Hana's perfume mixed together which roused her. She wrapped her arms around Hana's neck and pulled her close. She kissed Hana with such force that it shocked Hana. Hana remained motionless which saddened Nayeon who was about to pull back but then Hana grabbed hold of Nayeon's waist and pulled her so they were basically stuck together. Hana returned the kiss with even more passion as they were fighting for dominance but Hana won. Nayeon had let out a low moan at the back of which prompt Hana to carry Nayeon as Nayeon's legs immediately wrapped around Hana. Hana walked towards the bedroom as she laid Nayeon gently on the bed. They pulled apart breathless for air. 

Hana then continued as she attacked Nayeon's neck, kissing and leaving blue black marks. Nayeon couldn't hold back her moans. With one quick move, Nayeon's dress was thrown to the floor leaving her bare. Hana's touches drove Nayeon crazy as her body reacted. The whole night was filled with moans and whimpers as Nayeon came undone within minutes. Once they were done, Hana collapsed beside Nayeon as Nayeon snuggled into the crook of Hana's neck. They soon fell into slumber with their arms wrapped around each other. 

The question remains. What were they now? Would Hana forgive Nayeon again?