Jihyo

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

This is going to be a short one. 

Hana had just arrived in school when she was stopped by a group of girls. She raised her brows as she asked "How can I help you?" The girl didn't say anything as she played with her fingers. Her friends on the other hand were urging her to say something as Hana stood there with her head slightly tilted to the side, puzzled. 

"Uhh. Ugh. I, I, I like you. Please accept my feelings" the girl stuttered as she held out a box of nicely wrapped chocolates. "No. I already have a girlfriend. I bet the whole school already knows I can't accept your feelings" Hana said as she walked away. This was the third confession that Hana had gotten this week. She had no idea why they still confessed to her when they knew she had a girlfriend.

She had arrived in class and took her respective seat. She then watched as her girlfriend, Jihyo walked through the door and sat beside her. Hana smiled and was about to greet her lover when Jihyo turned and glared at her. She was stunned because she didn't remember angering her girlfriend. "Jihyo-ah, are you angry?" Hana asked. Jihyo ignored Hana and continued reading her book. She poked Jihyo's side as she tried to get Jihyo's attention but Jihyo didn't seem to be affected.

"Jihyo-ah. Jiji. Jisoo-ahh" Hana called Jihyo in a sing song tone. Jihyo then placed her book down as she said "What?" Jihyo's tone gave her away. Hana said "I know that tone. You only use that tone when I have done something wrong. I don't remember angering you or doing anything wrong". "Didn't do anything wrong?" Jihyo said calmly as her voice slowly increased "Of course you wouldn't even know if you did something. You are just that naive and clueless". Thank God it was still early so there were only a few people in class which included their friends. 

"Oh and just what did I do this time for you to be this angry?" Hana asked. "You allow yourself to be confessed too by others when you know you have me. I am your girlfriend. Why can't you say it straight instead of letting them go through with their confession. How do you think it makes me feel when I hear rumours about it? It even happened this morning" Jihyo said angrily. "Do you think I like being stopped by a bunch of girls? I certainly do not enjoy getting confessed too. It's not my fault that they don't get the message. I am forced to listen, okay" Hana said.

"Forced. You did not just say you were forced" Jihyo said. "Yes I did. It is the truth" Hana said. Jihyo groaned as she immediately got up and took her bag and went to sit with Nayeon. Tzuyu had no choice but to sit beside Hana until Jihyo and Hana had made up. It was lunch time as Jihyo and Nayeon walked out together leaving Tzuyu and Hana behind. The two best friends were sulking for different reasons. One of them because she had sit apart from her girlfriend and the other one was because she had just fought with her girlfriend. (I think we know who is who) 

Tzuyu glared at Hana and said "You better fix your relationship with Jihyo or I will personally murder you. Are you telling me that you are a dumb idiot that doesn't even notice that Jihyo is jealous?" "She's jealous? Why would she be jealous? My mind and my heart will be hers and only hers forever" Hana said. Tzuyu let out a heavy sigh and said "Don't tell that to me. Tell that to her. Reassure her that your heart only belongs to her. If you don't say it,  she will never know how you actually think. She's not a mind reader, you know". 

Hana nodded and the both of them made their way towards the cafeteria. They sat down beside their girlfriends despite Jihyo's unwillingness to look at Hana. Hana then turned to Jihyo and said softly "I'm sorry, Jihyo-ah. I didn't realise how much pain I had caused you and I didn't ask too. It's all my fault". Hana paused as Jihyo turned to look at her with a softer expression. Hana then continued "It doesn't matter how many people confess to me because I only love one person and that's you. It's always been you and no one else. I could never leave you or imagine myself with another. I love you, Park Jihyo".

Jihyo immediately wrapped her arms around Hana as she pulled Hana close to her. She then whispered "I'm sorry too,  Hana. I was jealous and insecure. I thought that if you had found someone better you would leave me. I didn't want that to happen". Hana rubbed circles around Jihyo's back as she said "It's okay. I understand but you have to trust me. I'm not going anywhere. I exist because of you and without you, there is no me,  Jihyo. I would never look or care for another as much as I care for you".

The two had made up as their friends cheered as things were back to normal. Hana had promised to take Jihyo on a date after school as an apology for her actions. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school,  Hana and Jihyo had gone to Myeongdong for their date. Hana had taken Jihyo to an ice cream shop as she paid for both their ice creams before they decided to walk around. They held hands as Jihyo pulled Hana to the stalls that she thought were interesting. Hana chuckled as she had never seen Jihyo so excited. She was like a child in a candy store. Every time Jihyo smiled widely at her, it reminded Hana of why she had fallen for Jihyo in the first place. 

They were having so much fun together that they didn't even noticed that it was close to 6pm. Hana decided to take Jihyo to a restaurant for dinner. After they had ordered, Hana had told Jihyo that she was going to the toilet and would be back soon but she lied. Hana had gone out to buy the couple rings that Jihyo had been eyeing earlier. She knew that Jihyo wanted it so she decided to buy it as a gift. Soon, she returned back to the restaurant and smiled as she sat back down. The box containing the couple rings were heavy in her pocket. 

The food had arrived as they started eating with the both of them feeding each other at times. The two had finished their food 30 minutes later as Hana paid the bills. Hana then walked Jihyo home as they stood close to each other with their hands intertwined. Not long after, they had arrived at Jihyo's house but the two refused to let go of each other's hands. "I need to go now. It's getting late and my parents are going to worry" Jihyo said sadly as she just wanted time to stop. Hana nodded as they let go each other's hands. As Jihyo was about to enter her house, Hana called out to her. 

"Jihyo-ah. Before you leave, I have something for you" Hana said. Hana then pulled out the square box that contained the couple rings. Jihyo looked at the box as Hana opened it revealing the rings that Jihyo wanted. Jihyo's eyes widened as she asked "Are those the couple rings we saw earlier?" Hana nodded and said "Yeah. I noticed you staring at it so when I said I was going to the toilet, I was actually buying this". Hana then pulled out one of the couple rings and took Jihyo's right hand as she slid the ring on. 

Jihyo was still to surprised as Hana said "Aren't you going to help me put it on?" Jihyo then took the ring and slid it onto Hana's fourth finger on her right hand. Jihyo then hugged Hana tightly as Hana reciprocated the hug. They pulled away as Jihyo gave Hana a peck on the cheek and said "Thank you". Hana smiled and said "Anything for my princess". The two then parted ways as Jihyo walked into her house. Hana feeling happy left as she also headed home. The two couldn't sleep that night as they fiddled with the ring on their fingers.