Sua

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Hana had been practicing her choreography till late at night as the sound of the music filled the whole dance studio through the huge speakers. Hana had been practicing for a dance competition that she had signed up for. There were a total of 3 rounds. She had passed the preliminary and second rounds and the only round left was the finals which was in 3 days time. "1, 2, 3, 4 and left, left". Hana counted as she tried to memorize the steps to the dance but failed as she lost count. She had been at it for hours but she still couldn't get her footwork and timing right. She groaned in frustration as she fell to the floor, exhausted from hours of non-stop practice. She looked at herself in the mirror and said "You are not giving up till you perfect this". She replays the music and let her body ride the rhythm and move to the beat. 

She looked in the mirror and practiced her facial expressions as she moved to the music. As soon as the music stops, Hana crouched and took deep breaths as she tried to calm her erratic heart. "I'll perfect this dance and make sure everyone has to collect their jaws from the floor when I'm done. I'll show you the pride of one of the dance departments star students" Hana said. A knock on the door made Hana stop whatever she was doing and face the dance studio's door. The door swinged open revealing a girl carrying a box of chicken in her hands. 

"Hellooo. Anyone here" the girl called out as she stepped into the practice room. Hana smiled brightly as she walked towards the girl. 

"I assume that box of chicken is for me" Hana said.

"No, it isn't. It's for me to eat and you to watch me eat" the girl said as she sets the box down onto the floor.

Hana laughed as she said "If so then I'll just steal it from you, Kim SuA-ssi or maybe I'll just eat you". 

SuA chuckled as she said "Let's not dirty the floors. Lia ssaem is going to kill us if she finds out what we did on her sacred grounds". Hana shrugged as she hugged the older girl. 

"I'm fine not eating. You being here already makes me full" Hana said as she snuggled closer to the older girl, inhaling her scent. 

"Poor baby. I heard from the others that you have been here since 8 am and it's already close to 9pm already" SuA said. 

"It's all for the sake of the competition. I cannot make anymore mistakes. If I do, I'll lose and I cannot lose" Hana said as she pulled away from SuA. 

She then picked up a piece of chicken and took a bite.

SuA then looked at her and said "Why? It's just a silly competition. You have nothing to lose". 

Hana looked at SuA and smirked saying "You don't remember what you promised me if I won this so called silly competition". SuA's eyes widened at the realisation. 

"I think my words have jolted your memories back" Hana said. 

She watched as SuA placed her chicken back in the box. 

"Oh! God. I forgot all about that. How could I let that slip my mind?" SuA said.

Hana smiled at the thought as she said "I look forward to summer break because now that I remember your promise. I am going to surely beat all my rivals in 3 days". 

SuA blushed and said "You. You . I cannot believe I am dating a ert like you". 

Hana then leaned in and pecked SuA on the lips and said "You love a ert like me". 

SuA sighed and said "If you're going to kiss me, you should do it right baby". SuA then wrapped her arms around Hana's neck and sat on Hana's lap as she pulled her closer.Their lips moulded together perfectly like they were made for each other. Hana deepened the kiss as she laid SuA on the floor gently.They broke apart for air and continued kissing. They finally stopped as Hana looked straight into SuA's eyes. 

"I love you, Kim SuA. You have become the oxygen that I cannot live without. In this messed up world, you are the only one that I need to keep me sane. If you leave me, I think I might die from a heartache. No matter what, don't leave me because I won't let you" Hana said softly as she caressed SuA's face. 

"I won't leave. I will never leave. I will cling onto you until you get tired of me, Kang Hana" SuA said. 

"Good" Hana said as she got off SuA and helped SuA up.

She dusted her pants and said "Well, I need to practice more if I am going to win this thing. It's late, go home SuA". 

"Okay. Good luck, I'll be rooting for you" SuA said.

"I know. Bye baby. Love you. Thanks for the food" Hana said. 

"Anytime. Love you" SuA said as she gave Hana another peck on the cheek before leaving the dance studio.

Hana sighed and said to herself "Time to go back to practicing". 

Hana walked to her Ipod and played the song again as she went back to practicing for the finals. She was going to win this competition by hook or crook because she remembered that she has a reason to win this thing.