Jisoo (2)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

"Jisoo-ah" Hana called out. 

Jisoo turned around and saw Hana waving at her. Jisoo smiled happily when she saw Hana walking towards her. 3 months had passed since they left Seoul and moved to Switzerland. They lived in a private villa away from the city that was perfect for Jisoo's recovery. When Jisoo's parents found out about the incident, they immediately made sure that the news never came out and covered it up.

They thought that it wasn't healthy for Jisoo to stay at home. Jisoo's parents knew that the only one who could deal with Jisoo was Hana so at Hana's request, they sent Jisoo and Hana to the villa in Switzerland. Hana and Jisoo was fluent in a few languages so they settled in pretty quickly. Jisoo was slowly getting better. She did not change into her other sides thanks to therapy sessions that she had every twice a week. 

Hana was by her side all the time which made Jisoo even happier. Jisoo had confessed her feelings for Hana the first month that they were there. She didn't expect to do it but she couldn't stand the fact that a girl from the nearby town would flirt with Hana. She had pulled Hana away immediately and confessed to her in a fit of anger. Hana chuckled and accepted Jisoo's confession which shocked Jisoo. 

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" Hana asked shaking Jisoo out of her trance. 

"Nothing. How was the trip to the market?" Jisoo asked.

"Fine. I stocked up the fridge with extra fruits and juices. I bought more chocolate too" Hana said. 

Jisoo smiled and hugged Hana tightly as she said "How did you know I wanted chocolate? I didn't even tell you".

"I just had a hunch" Hana chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Jisoo. 

"It's cold out here. Why aren't you dress more warmly?" Hana asked as she pulled away from Jisoo. 

Jisoo was only wearing a cardigan with thin clothes in the cold winter. Hana took off her own coat and placed it around Jisoo. 

"Let's go in now before you catch a cold" Hana said.

They entered the villa as Hana went into the kitchen and boiled water to make tea. Jisoo watched from the couch as she stared at Hana dazed at how good she looked. Instead of her usual suit, she was dressed casually in black jeans and a white wool turtleneck. Her black hair tied into a ponytail. Just then, the phone rang. Hana picked it up and frowned as she nodded. The call ended a few minutes later. 

"Who was it?" Jisoo asked.

"Nobody that you need to concern yourself with" Hana said as she handed Jisoo a cup of tea. 

Jisoo didn't look convinced but she knew even if she asked, Hana would just ignore her question and change the topic. 

"Speaking of which, I need to leave town for a few days. I won't be long. Just to go see an old friend" Hana said. 

"Where are you going? Something is wrong, isn't it? You're hiding something from me" Jisoo said with a frown. 

Hana walked over to Jisoo and kissed Jisoo's forehead. She gave Jisoo a reassuring smile. 

"Nothing is wrong. The phone call was my friend. She got into an accident and needs my help" Hana said. 

Jisoo looked convinced as "I'm sorry for your friend. Alright then. Be back as soon as you can then". 

Hana nodded and went up to her room to pack. She threw a few shirts and pants into her bag. She looked around carefully and made sure the coast was clear before she opened a hidden compartment behind her clothes. There were various weapons inside that Hana had hidden just in case of an emergency. She took them and placed them inside a case and locked the case up. She zipped up the bag and walked down as she saw a worried Jisoo. 

"I didn't know you were leaving so soon" Jisoo said. 

"Yeah. I'm need to be there as soon as I can. The sooner I leave, the faster I get back. I'll see you in a couple of days, baby. I called your cousin and she said that she's on the way. She happened to be visiting" Hana said.

Something was definitely wrong. Hana leaving and Jennie visiting at the same time. It was all too much of a coincidence. I need to ask Jennie about it later. She must know something. Jisoo thought to herself. 

Hana waved Jisoo goodbye and got into the black range rover. She drove to the airport and checked in using her phone. She hurried to the departure hall as she took the first flight that she could back to Korea. She didn't lie to Jisoo. The call was indeed from friend but it was to tell Hana that someone was planning to leak Jisoo's secret. A secret that she needed to make sure never came out. That someone was a relative of the maid that Jisoo had murdered. Apparently, there was a mole within the mansion. That's why she was returning back to Korea. She needed to silence both the mole and the man in order for Jisoo to live peacefully. Call her a killer but she would do anything to ensure Jisoo was safe and happy. 

10 hours later, Hana had arrived in Korea. It was 6 pm in Korea because Switzerland and Korea has a 8 hour time difference. She was picked up by her best friend and partner, Lisa. They were headed for the man's house. Hana had met Lisa when she was 14 years old. When Hana had found out that Lisa was also an orphan and been taken in by the same person who had trained her and fed her, they had become closer. After Hana had entered into the Kim household, she could only speak to Lisa once in a while. When she left for Switzerland, she called Lisa to keep an eye on the situation in Korea for her. Lisa had picked up on the man's plan and immediately informed Hana. 

Lisa had found the man's address and fortunate for them, he was living alone. They arrived in front of a dilapidated building. Hana scrunched her nose at the stench as she made her way inside. Both her glocks were strapped to her thighs. A few daggers hung on her waist. She walked up the stairs as she followed Lisa who knew the address. They arrived in front of apartment 306. Hana knocked on the door and a few seconds later, the door opened revealing a short man who reeked of alcohol. 

"Who...." before he could finish, Hana pushed him in as Lisa closed the door and locked it. 

Hana covered his mouth and dragged him. She pushed him onto a chair and used the computer cable from the side and tied his hands. He struggled against his bonds as he tried to scream. 

"Shut up" Hana said coldly. 

"You best listen to her. She's not nice when she's angry" Lisa said playfully as she fiddled with a dagger. 

The man calmed down and stopped struggling. 

"What do you want? Who are you?" the man asked. 

"Me? I am the person that's going to end your life. I heard that you were going to release some untrue news about Kim Corporation's oldest daughter, Kim Jisoo. You see I cannot let you do that. It will be too much of a trouble to clean it up so let's do this the nice way. You give me everything you have about it and I'll let you go" Hana said menacingly. 

"No. That devil killed my sister. She deserves to die for what she did. The world needs to know what kind of a monster that girl is. She needs to be punished" the man said. 

Hana pulled out her glock and pointed it at the man's head. The man looked at Hana in fear as he stared at the gun. 

"Watch that filthy tongue of yours" Hana said angrily.

"We won't get anywhere with him. I say we kill him and burn his whole apartment. Stage it as a suicide" Lisa said bored. 

"You monsters! You're exactly like that girl"  the man shouted. 

Hana tsked and said "You're right. I'm a monster. I kill without thinking twice. I have been trained to do so. Your filthy life won't mean much to me".

She gave Lisa her gun and asked for her dagger. Hana smiled wickedly before slashing the man's throat leaving the man to choke on his own blood before dying pathetically. 

Hana then looked through the computer and found all the evidence. She crashed everything and told Lisa to finish everything up. She wiped her hands using a handkerchief as she left the apartment. She got into the car and waited for Lisa. Not long after, Lisa got into the car and smiled. She started the car and drove away as Hana saw the apartment burst into flames from her side mirror. One down, another to go. Lisa dropped her off at the Kim mansion as she walked through the guardhouse. The guard was shocked to see her as she allowed her to enter. She walked to the servant's quarters and saw the head of the maids. 

"Miss Hana. I didn't know that you were back" the head of the maids said. 

"I'm only back for a while. There is a mole within the mansion so I'm back to destroy it" Hana said. 

The head of the maids looked stunned as she asked "Who?"

Hana told her the name and asked to be brought to her. The head of the maids complied and lead Hana to the maid. The maid happened to be cleaning the statues in the garden. Hana waved the head of the maids away and told her to keep quiet about the matter. The head of the maids bowed and left Hana. Hana walked towards the maid who was startled at Hana's presence. 

"Miss Hana" the maid said. 

"Cut things short. I wanted to ask about what you've been doing recently behind everyone's backs" Hana said. 

"I don't understand what you mean" the maid said however her eyes were shaky. 

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. You betrayed this household. Something you swore not to do on your first day of work. You sold information and jeopardised the life of the young mistress. Yet you dare lie and say you don't understand. I despise people like you" Hana said coldly. 

She walked closer to the maid who stepped back in fear as she tried to run but Hana was faster than her. Hana grabbed hold of the girl and threw her to the ground. 

"Don't even bother running. It's far too late for that" Hana said. 

"Please. Spare me. I beg of you" the maid begged Hana.

"If you cared for your life then you should have been smarter and thought twice before selling information" Hana said. 

She aimed her gun and pulled the trigger, killing the maid instantly. She quietly desposed of the body and made sure the garden was cleared of blood. She left the house and saw that Lisa was waiting for her. Hana sighed in relief as she laid her head back against the seat. 

"You seem exhausted. I bet you haven't done that in a long time. You must miss the thrill" Lisa said. 

"You're right but I left the organisation so I wouldn't turn into a monster, Lisa. I don't regret it" Hana said. 

"I know. It was nice though. To go on another mission with you" Lisa said. 

Hana chuckled and said "It was". 

Hana waited for a couple more days before she went back to Switzerland. As soon as she arrived back in Switzerland, she was welcomed by Jisoo who ran towards her and hugged her. Hana breathed in Jisoo's perfume and knew at that moment. She was home.