Yokoyama Yui

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

"Yui-han. Hurry up!" Hana said as she rushed her girlfriend. 

They were supposed to meet the Yuki and Mayu couple for a double date but Yui forgot because she was too busy with her job as the soukantouku of AKB48. The entire journey to the mall, Hana maintained her glare at Yui who looked more like a dejected puppy. They arrived at the mall 30 minutes later and met up with Yuki and Mayu at the cinema. 

"30 minutes late" Yuki said annoyed. 

"Sorry, Yuki-san. Yui over there accidentally forgot until I reminded her" Hana said. 

"It's okay. It happens. Let's go in and watch the movie" Mayu said as she pulled Yuki by the arm. 

Hana walked beside Yui who still didn't dare to speak to Hana who was still angry. When they entered the cinema and took their seats, Yui decided to try her luck. 

"Hana-chan. Are you still angry at me? I'm really sorry. It's just with AKB releasing a new single, I am really busy" Yui said apologetically. 

"That's why I'm angry, Yui-han. Not because we're late but because you are so caught up with your work that you've forgotten all about me. This day was supposed to be spent with our friends and together. I've been waiting patiently for this day because I thought that we could finally have some time to have fun and just forget work. I guess not" Hana said as she turned away and focused on the movie instead.

Yui felt bad but she didn't forget on purpose. To be honest, she never forgot. She was busy planning a surprise for Hana. 

After the movie ended, Hana walked with Mayu while Yuki and Yui ended up walking in the back. 

"You better have something amazing planned out or Hana will have my head" Yuki said.

"I do. I just hope its enough to impress her" Yui said. 

Yui had let Yuki in on her plan to surprise Hana. Every time Yui went out, she would say that she and Yuki had practice when actually she was out preparing for the surprise. Yuki had lied to Hana when Hana called her asking about Yui. So,  if Hana was to find out that she lied,  Hana would have her head. It scared Yuki whenever she thought about it. 

"Well,  you better. Because when Hana finds out I lied, she's going to murder me. I don't wish to become a victim of Hana's wrath" Yuki said. 

"Oii! What are the two of you whispering about behind our backs?" Mayu asked. 

The two stilled as they laugh nervously making Hana and Mayu look at them weirdly. They went to a restaurant outside of the mall that had the view of the river. Hana took a seat beside Mayu while Yui and Yuki sat beside each other. 

Everything was going as planned. As they finished the last of their food, the fireworks began. Hana look up at the skies and smiled. She loved fireworks. But what shocked Hana was her name written in the sky. She looked at Mayu who stared at her. 

"Is that my name or am I just hallucinating?" Hana asked. 

"It's your name alright" Mayu said.

They were so focused on the fireworks that they didn't notice that Yui was gone. Hana had turned and saw Yui was gone. 

"Where's Yui?" Hana asked Yuki. 

Her question was answered when Yui appeared with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. 

"Yui?" Hana questioned. 

"Hana. I have been waiting nervously for a week to do this. I know I've been disappointing you over and over again but this time I wanted to make it right. I prepared the fireworks, your favourite flowers and this" Yui said as she brought out a small case. 

Hana gasped when Yui got down on one knee and opened the box. 

"Saegusa Hana. I want to spend every day of every month and every year waking up beside you. Would you do me the biggest honour of marrying me?" Yui asked. 

Hana's eyes was brimmed with tears by the time Yui was finished. Hana nodded as Yui smiled brightly. She put the ring on Hana's finger and hugged Hana tightly. Everyone there clapped and congratulated them. 

"So, am I forgiven?" Yui asked. 

"I'll think about that" Hana teased.

"I'm okay with that for now" Yui chuckled.