Jennie

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

In an abandoned warehouse somewhere in the mountains, an illegal street race was going on. Unlike its deserted conditions, the sound of car engines revving and cheers from the crowds filled the whole mountain. Cars ranging from modified ones to expensive ones were all lined up on each sides with the owners partying with their crew. In the midst of all the partying, a beautiful goddess had arrived in a matte black Audi R8 Spyder. She stepped out of the car garnering attention from all the partygoers. Her clothes screamed luxurious and it accentuated her s-line body striking envy in all the girls there. 

Matte Black Audi R8 Spyder | Black audi, Audi r8 spyder, Audi cars     Image result for jennie airport fashion  

Unfortunately, she drew the worse attention. Her way was suddenly blocked by a group of men. She stared at them with her poker face. 

"You look beautiful. I haven't seen you before. I'm Jaebum. Are you here alone? If you are alone then you can come and hang with us. I promise you. It will be fun" Jaebum said with a smirk. 

"If that's your idea of a pick up line then it's not working. I'm leaving if you have nothing better to say" Jennie said.

As she was about to leave, the group of men blocked her way. 

"Oh, come on! I don't see anyone with you so I'm just going to assume that you don't have a boyfriend. You're single and I'm single. So, why not?" Jaebum said.

"Because I'm not interested in you. Now, leave me alone" Jennie said coldly. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile in the biggest tent, Hana was with her own crew. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung were tuning the cars. Nayeon, Mina, Sana and Momo were sitting together chatting and laughing occasionally. Jihyo and Tzuyu had gone to get more drinks for them while Dahyun was fooling around disturbing Chaeyoung. Just then, they heard a huge ruckus but they didn't really pay much attention to it until the noise got louder. 

"What's going on, Jeongyeon unnie?" Hana asked. 

"No clue but I see Jaebum and his crew" Jeongyeon replied. 

Hana got up from her chair and decided to take a better look because whenever Jaebum and his crew was involve, there was always trouble. She walked out of the tent and headed towards Jaebum and his crew. All of her crew was wondering where she was going off to because she rarely cared for such trivial matters. They kept their attention on Hana's figure. Everyone who saw Hana immediately stood back and gave her room to walk. Hana finally could see clearly. She saw Jaebum and his crew surrounding a girl and heard fragments of their conversations making her frown. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie was getting annoyed with Jaebum's constant interfering. Just then, a girl appeared from behind them. Jennie could see from Jaebum's reaction that he didn't like her.

"Didn't the girl tell you that she wasn't interested? How ungentlemanly of you to force yourself upon her!" Hana mocked Jaebum. 

"Who are you to interfere, Kang Hana?" Jaebum growled angrily. 

"Because you messed with the wrong girl. Why would you go after my girl? It's so like you. Im Jaebum always wanting what isn't his" Hana said. 

Hana pulled Jennie behind her. Jennie on the other hand was shocked at the unknown girl's words. Sure, the girl was stunning but Jennie hadn't even met her before and suddenly they were dating. 

"How come I've never seen you with her then if she's your girl?" Jaebum asked. 

Hana took one glance at Jennie who seemed startled. Did I scare her? Haizzz. I did it again. Hana thought to herself as she sighed. 

"Well, I don't parade my love life around now. Do I? What does it matter to you anyways? You got a lot of nerve coming to my territory and causing problems, Jaebum" Hana said. 

Before Jaebum could say a word, Hana had stopped him. 

"I won't just let you go for harassing my girlfriend. Have you forgotten already that your father's gang is still no match for mine? He's more bark than bite and so are you. I guess the fruit never falls far from the tree and with that said. Get the off my turf" Hana said. 

Jaebum and his gang was pissed. They moved towards Hana with their fists clenched but then they stopped. Everyone in the area had centred their attention on them. Hana's members had moved from the tent and stood behind Hana. 

Hana smirked and said "Tsk. Trying to attack me in a place where all my members are. That is a very stupid move. Even for you, Jaebum. The moment even a strand of hair of mine is touched, my members are going to be sending body bags to your father. Then, your father will be joining you not long after. Just in case, you feel lonely in the afterlife". 

"How dare you? Don't talk about my father that way" Jaebum said angrily. 

"What are you going to do about it?" Jihyo asked. 

"You can't touch Hana. Not unless you go through all 9 of us, first" Momo said. 

"Come on, Jaebum. It's not worth it. We are outnumbered tonight" Mark said. 

"Mark's right. Let's just go, Jaebum" Jinyoung said. 

"Your members are right, Im Jaebum. Return to whatever hole you came from and stay there if you care about your life" Nayeon said mockingly. 

Jaebum had no choice but to retreat along with his gang. Jaebum gave Hana one last glare before getting into his car and drove away. They headed back to the tent with Hana pulling Jennie with her as she signalled for the party to continue. She realised that she was holding onto Jennie's hand and immediately let go. 

"Sorry about that" Hana said. 

That was a 180 degree spin from her personality earlier. Just who is this girl? Jennie thought to herself. 

"Umm, are you okay? If its about what I said earlier, please pay no heed to it. I just said it so he would leave you alone" Hana said. 

"No, it's fine. Thanks for helping me out. He was really starting to get on my nerves" Jennie said. 

"Yeah, well he wasn't even suppose to be here. I've never seen you before. Are you new?" Hana asked. 

"Yeah. I'm Jennie Kim. I was called to come by my friend" Jennie said. 

"I see. I'm Kang Hana. Enjoy yourself then. Don't worry. They won't be back" Hana said. 

"Boss. Stop scaring the poor girl" Nayeon said. 

Nayeon opened the cooler and took out a can of pocari sweat. She walked towards Jennie and handed it to her to which Jennie took it thankfully. 

"I'm Nayeon. That is Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Dahyun by the cars. Momo, Sana, Mina, Tzuyu and Jihyo are on the couch" Nayeon said in order. 

"I'm Jennie. It's nice to meet you" Jennie said. 

Nayeon smiled and nodded as she said "Nice to meet you as well, Jennie. Well, I got to go. My turn to race is up". 

Jennie smiled back as she left the tent and went around in search of her friend, Lisa. Hana on the other hand leaned against her Hennessey Venom F5. 

Related image

A can of cola appeared in front of her as she took it smiling at Jihyo. 

"Figured you wouldn't want pocari so I stole one of Momo's cola. Shush. She will come after me if she knew" Jihyo said. 

Hana chuckled. 

"Did you see the way Jaebum look? What a joke! He thinks he can take whatever he wants in someone else's territory. He's lucky he is still alive after attempting to attack Hana at her own party" Jeongyeon said.

"We should take care of his father's gang soon or else he will continue to do this" Momo said. 

"I agree with Momo. I love to see the look on his face when his gang gets destroyed" Tzuyu said with a smirk. 

"What do you think, boss?" Chaeyoung asked. 

Hana shrugged and said "Who knows? I don't feel like destroying Im Si Wan's gang just yet. That is up to my father. For now, they are still not a threat".

The others sighed at their leader's reply and went back to their own things. Hana on the other hand watched as Jennie walked towards Lisa and Jisoo. Lalisa Manoban. Kim Jisoo. How does she know Thailand's top mafia Lord's daughter and Kim Banking Group Chairman's daughter? Jennie Kim. What an interesting girl! Hana thought to herself. 

"Hana. Hana" Sana called out. 

Hana hummed in reply and turned to look at them. 

"It seems you've taken a liking towards the new girl" Mina said teasingly.

"OOHHHHH" all the members cheered when Mina said that. 

Hana shook her head and gestured for them to keep it down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie had finally found her best friend, Lisa talking to Jisoo. She cursed silently as she made her way towards them. 

"Yah! Kim Jisoo and Lalisa Manoban" Jennie said angrily. 

"Oh! Jennie. Where have you been?" Lisa asked. 

"That's my question to the both of you. Where have you been? Do you have any idea what I had to go through because of the two of you?" Jennie said. 

"No but we heard. You got in trouble with Jaebum and his gang then you got rescued by Hana" Jisoo said.

Just then, they heard loud cheering. They saw that it came from Hana's tent. 

"Do you know who Hana and her gang are?" Jennie asked. 

Jisoo and Lisa exchanged glances. 

"Hana is the daughter of the leader of the Twin Dragons Mafia. They rule over most of Asia. Hana is the lady and the 2nd in command in the mafia along with her members. They may look nice but they are infamous for being cruel and bloodthirsty. Hana's gang alone defeated a 60 membered group unarmed" Jisoo said. 

"My father does business with her father. They aren't as bad as the rumours say but don't ever anger them or they will turn into monsters" Lisa said.

Jennie was alone after Jisoo and Lisa went off in search of Rose who apparently got lost in the crowd. Jennie was walking around when she found a small opening in the bushes. She was curious so she walked in and was surprised to find a path leading somewhere. After a few minutes, she finally reached the end of the path. She was surprised when she saw Hana sitting on the hood of her car staring at the city. Jennie was admiring Hana's profile when she accidentally stepped on a branch that made a loud sound alarming both Hana and her. 

"Who's there?" Hana asked coldly.

Jennie had no choice but to step out of the bushes and into the open. 

"Oh, Miss Kim" Hana said softly. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to spy on you. It's just I followed a small path through the bushes and I ended up here. I'm really sorry" Jennie said.

Jennie heard a melodious laugh and saw that Hana was laughing at her making her blush. 

"It's okay. I never thought anyone would be able to find this place" Hana said. 

Hana beckoned for Jennie to come closer and take a seat. Jennie went closer to Hana and sat beside Hana on the hood. Their close proximity didn't help Jennie's blushing. 

"What is this place?" Jennie asked. 

"I discovered this place a few years ago. Like you, I stumbled upon it accidentally. It's been my go to place ever since whenever I feel like being alone. It's an old look out point which is perfect for watching the view" Hana said. 

Jennie shivered in the cold air. She then felt something being put around her shoulders. She looked and saw that Hana had placed her leather jacket on Jennie.

"You look cold. Take it" Hana said. 

"Thanks" Jennie replied. 

The jacket smelled like a mix of jasmine and cinnamon. It warmed both Jennie's heart and body. 

"I saw you with Lisa and Jisoo earlier. I assume they were the ones who told you to come" Hana said. 

"I rarely come to these kind of parties. I wanted to see what it was like so I asked them about it" Jennie said. 

"I see. How do you know Lisa and Jisoo?" Hana asked. 

"Well, I met Jisoo when I was a child. We were at a party hosted by Kim Banking Group and well we just matched. Lisa on the other hand. I met her at a club opening. She was eccentric and open unlike most of the people I've met in my life. That's how it all started I guess" Jennie said.

Hana nodded and said "That's nice. About earlier, I'm sorry again. Now that Jaebum thinks that you're my girlfriend, he's going to come after you".

"It's fine but why would he?" Jennie asked. 

Hana sighed and said "It's a long story". 

"Well, I'm not going anywhere" Jennie said which made Hana chuckle. 

"If you say so. My father and Jaebum's father are rivals and have always been rivals. My father is the leader of Asia's most powerful mafia while Jaebum's father falls short. Because of that, we also developed a rivalry. Ever since we were kids, he always wanted to beat me in everything. His father used to scold him whenever he lost to me. The other leaders would always compare him to me and it angered him. He hated me and wanted to beat me so much that he cheated. He was caught eventually and his father beat him during the annual mafia gathering. His gang was also formed just to defeat mine but my members are more skilled than his. He feels like in order to prove to everyone that he is better than me, he has to take everything thats mine which is why now that I told him that you are my girlfriend, he's going to try to take you away from me" Hana said. 

"I understand now. Well, that kind of guys are the worse. They are losers because they can't admit defeat. He ain't my type plus I'm not into guys" Jennie said. 

Hana laughed loudly and said "You really are an interesting person. You are far different from any girl that I have ever met".

Hana finally stopped laughing after a while. 

"Right back at you. You are different from all the rumours" Jennie said. 

"Oh! How so?" Hana asked with a teasing tone. 

"Well, for starters you are not a grumpy person. You aren't as scary and murderous as people say you are. You are more easily amused than I thought" Jennie said.

Hana shook her head and chuckled. 

"You got all that from the rumours" Hana said. 

"Yeah, those are just the tip of the iceberg" Jennie said. 

"So, aren't you racing?" Jennie asked changing the topic.

"I do but not tonight. How about you?" You race?" Hana asked. 

Jennie smirked and said "Of course". 

Hana pulled out her car keys and asked "Wanna go for a ride?" 

Jennie took the keys from Hana and said "I'm driving". 

Hana smiled and said "As you wish, my lady". 

They got into the Hennessey. Jennie sent a short text to Lisa telling her to take her car home for her. She then started the engine and drove off. They stopped at a burger place and ordered two sets of burgers and fries with a milkshake. They ate in the empty parking lot that was empty since it was close to 2 am in the morning. They laughed and chatted thoughout the night until sunrise as they got to know more about each other including the fact that Jennie was the daughter of the Chairman of KJ Group. And maybe. Just maybe Jennie was glad to be known as Hana's 'girlfriend'.