Sakura (2)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

She whispered softly in a low husky voice "Three simple words. I. Want.You". Hana stepped back in shock as she said "I'm sorry but I won't break up with my girlfriend. I hope never to see you again". Hana then walked back into the club leaving Sakura who simple chuckled. "Oh, we will meet again for sure. Next time, you will definitely be mine" Sakura said confidently. 

Meanwhile, Hana had walked back into the club. Her heart still racing. 

"Hana" 

She heard someone call out her name. She turned and saw Minjoo waving at her. Her heart felt heavy as she waved back. 

1 week later

Sakura was walking around aimlessly. Her cousin, Jurina bailed on her last minute so here she was walking the streets of Myeongdong alone. But the day got a whole lot more interesting. She had spotted Minjoo with another girl inside an ice-cream shop. Of course, she knew exactly who Hana's girlfriend was. She had one of her men find everything about Minjoo. She had quite the reputation despite her innocent looks. Sakura watch as the two of them part ways. 

"I wonder if she knows" Sakura says shocking Minjoo. 

"Who the hell are you?" Minjoo asked. 

"Me? Someone you don't want to lie to" Sakura said with a menacing tone. 

Minjoo gulped in fear when she saw the threatening look in Sakura's eyes. 

"I have no idea what the hell you are talking about" Minjoo said. 

Sakura rolled her eyes and said "Hana. Your girlfriend. Does she know that you are cheating on her? God! I have never met someone so slow in my life. Makes me wonder how she still wants to be with you". 

"How do you know Hana? Did she send you? Does she know?" Minjoo questioned Sakura.

"Why? You afraid she will find out. That her precious little girlfriend is cheating on her" Sakura said with a playful tone. 

"Please don't tell her" Minjoo pleaded. 

Sakura's playful face turned dark. 

"Then, you shouldn't have cheated on her in the first place if you were so afraid of being found out. I suggest you confess your crimes to her and break up. That is if you truly love her" Sakura said.

Sakura saw Minjoo's head gradually going lower. Of course, Sakura had her own hidden agendas for telling Minjoo to break up with Hana. But Minjoo was a terrible fit for Hana. 

"I will" Minjoo finally replied. 

"Good. Then, I trust you will do the right thing" Sakura said before leaving. 

On her way home, Sakura's head was filled with a million and one thoughts. Why was she so interested in one girl's life? If Hana's girlfriend cheats on her then the earlier she gets to be with Hana. So, why does her heart feel so heavy? She ruffled her hair in frustration. I don't care. I don't care. Why should I? She thought to herself. 

Nightfall came. Her cousin who ditched her had told her to come to the club. Apparently, she had a present for Sakura as an apology. Sakura reluctantly got out of her gaming room. She chose a random outfit from her closet that looked decent before leaving the house. As soon as she arrived at the club, her cousin dragged her up to the second floor. 

"Let me go!" Sakura said as she brushed her cousin's hand off. 

"Eyyyy. Why so angry?" Jurina asked with a playful tone. 

"Why. So. Angry. Do you really want to ask that question?" Sakura asked as she pulled out a hidden dagger from the side of her thigh.

Jurina took a step back and raised both her hands in surrender. 

"Chill! Before you kill me, you might want to see something" Jurina said.

Jurina then pointed somewhere as Sakura's eyes followed Jurina's finger. She squinted but the silver hair was evident. Hana. 

"I thought she might catch your attention. Bartender says she's been here since 6. Ordered whiskey straight away and...." Jurina paused. 

"And what? Continue" Sakura said annoyedly. 

"She seemed to be crying" Jurina said finally. 

Sakura turned back to look at Hana. It was already close to 12. She then walked down the stairs towards Hana. Hana was obviously wasted. Her head bobbed up and down as she held onto a glass of Cognac. Sakura slipped into the seat next to Hana and was close enough to hear Hana's murmurs. 

"Why? I loved you so much. How could you do this to me? Kim Minjoo, you insensitive prick!" 

Sakura leaned back. Kim Minjoo must have told Hana like Sakura told her too. As Hana was about to one shot her 40th glass of liquor, Sakura took it away from her.

"I think that's quite enough" Sakura said with a low husky voice.

Hana whined and said "Give me back my booze. I need it. I need it". 

"You've had enough for the night" Sakura said before pulling Hana up from her chair. 

"Charge it to my tab" Sakura told the bartender who simply nodded. 

Sakura then dragged Hana out of the club. 

"Who are you to do this?" Hana asked as she pushed Sakura away. 

"You! It's you again. The weird girl who told me to break up with my girlfriend. Well, you got what you want. She broke up with me today" Hana said. 

She then fell to the ground shocking Sakura as Hana broke down in tears. Sakura sighed deeply as she gripped her forehead. 

"Get up. The floor is dirty" Sakura said as she pulled Hana back up. 

Hana leaned against Sakura's shoulder as Sakura struggled to keep Hana upright. 

"I....I" Hana was about to say something when suddenly Sakura heard a retching sound. 

"No. Wait. Hana" Sakura said but it was too late as Sakura felt something wet on her jacket. 

Hana then passed out onto the floor. Sakura grimaced in disgust. She couldn't believe this girl. Why was she even doing this? Why is she going so far for someone who she will dump once she gets bored? Do I truly care for someone like you? Lee Hana. What have you done to me? Sakura shed her jacket and threw it into the dumpster nearby. She had no use for a soiled jacket. She picked Hana up from the floor and carried her into the car. She saw Hana's sleeping face and couldn't resist brushing Hana's stray hair aside. She immediately pulled her hand away as she cleared and drove away. 

She drove to Hana's apartment and brought her into the house. Don't ask how she got the password. She threw Hana on the bed and huffed. 

"What the hell have you been eating?" Sakura asked. 

She then adjusted Hana so she was sleeping in a comfortable position before tucking her in. She took one last look at Hana before leaving. The next morning, Hana had woken up because of her phone ringing. She reluctantly got up and checked her phone. 30 missed calls from her friends. Yena. Yuri. Chaeyeon. Hyewon. Wonyoung. Minjoo must have told them. Hana sighed. Her head was throbbing and she felt nauseous. She went into the bathroom and brushed her teeth before going into the living room. She paused. Wait. How did I get home? I remember going to the club and.... Hana paused. She gasped. She remembered everything from last night. Sakura. She covered . She had vomited on Sakura. She screamed angrily. 

"Stupid. Stupid. STUPID!!!" Hana screamed out. 

She took a deep breath before calming herself down. She then saw something on her dining table. She lifted the cover and saw a bowl of porridge. A note was beside it. 

*I got you some porridge. Eat some even if you don't feel like it. Oh and don't freak out about me knowing your passcode_ Sakura*

Hana's eyes widened. How the hell did Sakura know where she lived and even the passcode into her apartment? Don't tell me.... She's a stalker. But she was kind enough to take Hana home. Hana sighed deeply. She was so conflicted. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana left her house 2 hours later. She needed some sun and fresh air to clear her mind. She found a bench to sit at the nearby park. She thought back to the day before when her girlfriend of 3 years had broken up with her. All Minjoo said was sorry but I think we need to take a break. Hana couldn't think of any ideas of why Minjoo would suddenly say that. No matter how Hana asked, Minjoo didn't want to explain and just left. Hana was beyond broken. That's why she had gone to the club to drink away her problems. She wished that it would all go away and that it was just a dream. Hana didn't expect Sakura would find her. To be honest, ever since the day she had met Sakura, she couldn't stop thinking about the cherry blossom. The girl was so eccentric yet weirdly Hana found her heart beating. 

She pushed everything related to the cherry blossom away and told herself that it was nothing. She focused on Minjoo but all she received was a heartbreak. She felt the tears beginning to well up in her eyes. 

"Are you seriously crying at a public park?"

Hana turned to the back and saw Sakura with her hands inside a leather jacket. Hana looked at Sakura in disbelief. Sakura walked as she stood in front of Hana. 

"Speechless" Sakura said teasingly. 

"How did you find me? Are you really stalking me? First, at the club then my house address and passcode then now" Hana said. 

Sakura snorted and said "You should be honoured if i'm stalking you but I'm not. First things first, I met you at the club coincidentally. I knew your house address because I texted your friends. Now, I just so happen to be wondering around. Plus shouldn't you be thanking me for everything? And apologising for ruining a 3000 dollar designer jacket". 

Hana's eyes widened. 

"I...I puked on a 3000 dollar jacket" Hana stuttered. 

"Yeah, but don't worry. I bought another one in case you are wondering" Sakura said. 

"I'm really not in the mood for your jokes" Hana said. 

"Why? Your girlfriend broke up with you" Sakura said. 

"How..." Hana paused before sighing. 

"I told you last night, didn't I?" Hana asked. 

Sakura nodded. 

"Well, that was easier than I thought" Sakura said. 

"What do you mean?" Hana asked confused. 

Sakura sighed as she said "I met your girlfriend and told her to break up with you". 

Hana stood up and said angrily "YOU DID WHAT? Who the hell do you think you are? I knew meeting you was a mistake". 

Sakura looked Hana straight in the eyes as she said "Meeting me was a mistake. I saved your life from eternal misery. Your girlfriend that you are so protective and in love with doesn't love you. She is cheating on you so I saved you the trouble". 

"Minjoo would never cheat on me. She loves me" Hana said. 

Sakura chuckled darkly and said "You are so naive. Fine. You want proof? Follow me". 

Sakura then started to walk away as Hana reluctantly followed her. They arrived at Hongdae. Hana followed Sakura into a cafe. She was shocked when she saw Minjoo laughing and chatting happily with Ahn Yujin. Hana was about to walk over to them when she felt someone holding her back. 

"Don't hurt yourself any further. She's not worth the effort" Sakura said. 

Hana brushed Sakura's hand off and stormed out of the cafe. Sakura followed behind Hana. 

"Hana. Stop. Wait. Lee Hana" Sakura said as she grabbed Hana's hand stopping her from going any further. 

Hana finally stopped as she turned her head away. But Sakura could hear sniffling. Sakura pulled Hana into her arms as she caressed Hana's head softly. 

"Shhh. It's alright. She's not worth your tears" Sakura whispered softly into Hana's ear. 

"Come on. Let's get out of this place" Sakura said as she escorted Hana without letting go of her hand.

They got back into the car as Sakura drove away. Hana looked up and saw Sakura stopping the car. They had arrived at the Han river. Sakura got out of the car first as she opened Hana's door.

"Let's go" Sakura said as she offered her hand. 

Hana took it as they walked to a nearby bench and sat together. 

"How long did you know?" Hana asked weakly. 

"Not long. I just happened to be walking around Myeongdong yesterday and caught her. I told her to confess what she did and break up with you if she really cared for you. I guess she only did one thing" Sakura said. 

"I had a hunch but never thought it was true. At some point, I could feel Minjoo slipping away. I just didn't want to admit it" Hana said sadly. 

"People come and go. That's life. But it doesn't mean there isn't someone better out there. For example, me" Sakura said confidently. 

Hana looked at Sakura judgingly before laughing which in turn made Sakura laugh too.

"You look better smiling" Sakura said. 

Hana smiled and said "Thanks. You don't have to do this". 

"Well, I did say that I wanted you. My mind still hasn't changed" Sakura said sincerely. 

Hana said nothing but her heart felt warm. 

"Do you think if I gave you time.. you would reconsider my words?" Sakura asked carefully.

Hana turned to look at Sakura as she said "Maybe".