Sana (2)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Sana had appeared in front of Hana blocking Hana's view of Mina. She stared at Hana's eyes which widened in surprise at Sana's sudden presence. 

"Let's go, Hana. You don't have to listen to her lie to you further" Sana said softly. 

"We are in the middle of a conversation. Move" Mina said angrily. 

Sana turned and looked at Mina coldly. 

"Could you get any more cocky? How dare you stand there and ask for another chance when you single-handedly destroyed the chance! You had a chance but you chose someone else over your own soulmate. Blame nobody but yourself" Sana retorted angrily.

"What right do you have to say that to me!" Mina said. 

"Me? I have more rights than you ever would. At least I don't throw my own soulmate away for a few . But I wouldn't know because I would never do that" Sana said. 

Before Mina could say anything, she was stopped by Hana. 

"That's enough. I have made my decision. Myoui Mina" Hana said seriously. 

Mina's eyes widened. 

"Hana, wait. You aren't seriously thinking about it" Mina said anxiously. 

"But I am. I have thought about this over and over again. I admit I wavered when you said you regretted your actions and wanted another chance. Then, I remembered the harsh treatments and the constant ignoring that I got from you. Now, I understand. I need someone who can love me and treat me like I am her everything, not someone who only repents when she knows she's about to lose" Hana said. 

"That's... That's not true" Mina stuttered. 

"Oh, but it is. Which is why I, Kwon Hana rejects you, Myoui Mina as my soulmate" Hana said.

Suddenly, Hana and Mina both winced in pain as the mark that symbolised that they were soulmates erased itself. Hana felt weak as she fell back but Sana caught her in time. Sana carried Hana bridal style as Hana gave her a weak smile. 

"I hope this is the last time we will see each other. You got what you want. Now, you have your freedom to be with whoever you want without having to worry about me" Hana said coldly. 

Sana then carried Hana away leaving a dejected Mina who started to cry as she held her neck where her mark used to be. Meanwhile, Sana softly placed Hana on the bench allowing her to rest comfortably. Sana took a seat beside Hana. 

"How do you feel? Are you sure you don't want to head to the infirmary?" Sana asked concerned.

"I'm fine. By the way, how did you know I was there?" Hana asked weakly. 

"I sort of followed you" Sana said shyly. 

Hana chuckled lowly. 

"So, you must have heard everything then" Hana said. 

"Yeah. But I can delete it from my memories if you like" Sana said hurriedly. 

Hana shook her head and said "It's alright". 

"So, what are you going to do now?" Sana asked carefully. 

Hana turned to look at Sana as she said "I read that if you reject your first mate, you will be granted a second one. That your second one will be your last". 

"So, you are going to get a second mate" Sana said sadly. 

"I could. But I don't know when or where. She could be very close or very far. I guess I have to wait" Hana said. 

Sana had no reply. I wish your second soulmate treats you better. Though I do wish that it was me. I can treat you better than anyone and show you love beyond anything in this world. But you would never look at me the same way. 

Just then, Hana felt a searing pain on her inner wrist. She heard Sana winced as well.

"That was fast" Hana said.  

She looked at her inner wrist and was stunned to see the kanji for Sana's name. She turned and saw Sana's shock expression. 

"Did you....." Sana stopped. 

Hana nodded her head and smiled. She was pulled into a tight hug. 

"I love you and I always have since the day I met you. The Gods have heard my prayers" Sana said happily. 

"I love you too" Hana said. 

Hana had finally found someone who would always love and treat her like she was everything.