Jennie

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Dear Diary, I have something to confess. During the two years that I have dated Hana, she has made me fall in love with her over and over again. I can't recall how many times my heart has fluttered because of her actions. So, to my beloved diary, I am listing my top 5 heart fluttering moments with Hana.

No.1 

Jennie had been dating Hana for a few months now. She was utterly smitten by Hana. The good manners, She was waiting for Hana in front of their favourite cafe. Just then, she felt someone tapping her shoulder softly. She turned to the back and was greeted with Hana's gummy smile. 

"Hey, beautiful" Hana greeted. 

Jennie chuckled before saying "You're late". 

"I know and I apologise. But I did hope this would help" Hana said. 

Hana pulled out a small neatly wrapped gift box. Jennie took it and she slowly undo the ribbon. She was surprised when she saw the gold Coco Crush Ring as she looked up at Hana who gave a small smile. 

"So, do you like it?  2 months ago, you said that you had seen in a fashion magazine and wanted it so I bought it recently and had it customed with your initials. Too early?" Hana asked nervously. 

Jennie jumped into Hana's arms as she squealed happily. 

"Well, I'll take that as a I love it" Hana joked. 

Well, that was just the start. I cannot believe she remembered something that I said months ago and even went so far as to custom it. It is still my favourite accessory. Well, diary. That's only the start. 

No.2

Hana was in the middle of a business meeting when her phone buzzed. She saw there were several missed calls from Jennie and a dozen of texts. Hana excused herself from the table as she called Jennie.

Hana - blue Jennie - pink 

*Hey, babe. Is something wrong? Sorry, I didn't pick up. I'm in a business meeting*

*If you're busy then it's fine. It's nothing much really* 

*I'm already done with the meeting anyways. Tell me*

*Okay. I was supposed to plan my mom's birthday party which is this weekend. I wanted everything to be perfect. I ordered my mom's favourite flowers from the florist and ordered a cake from the patisserie. I was about to find a venue when some arrogant girl who clearly looked younger than me stepped on my shoes. Not only did she not apologise, she screamed at me asking me to watch where I was going. Can you believe the nerve of youngsters these days! Now, my feet hurts and I am nowhere close to finding the perfect venue*

*Don't fret, babe. I'll help you. Where are you now? I'll come pick you up*

*I'm at xxx cafe resting my poor feet* 

Hana chuckled lightly. 

*I'm on my way* 

Can you believe how sweet she was? Hana was in the middle of a business meeting and yet she cut it short just so she could come pick me up. She even bought me macarons to cheer me up. She listened to me rant without a single word. Tell me who else would do this? Oh and I still hold a grudge on that kid for stepping on my Gucci sneakers. Anyways, next. 

No.3 

It was Christmas time. Hana and Jennie had planned to go out for a romantic dinner. After dinner, they decided to take a walk at the park nearby. Despite wearing a coat on top of her dress, Jennie was freezing. Hana noticed Jennie shivering while rubbing her sides. Hana took off her coat and placed it around Jennie. Jennie looked at Hana shocked. Hana just gave a small smile and slid her hand into Jennie's smaller one. 

"Aren't you cold?" Jennie asked concerned. 

"No, I'm fine. I have more layers on than you right now. Plus I would rather I freeze than you" Hana replied. 

Her words warmed Jennie's heart as Jennie blushed in response. They continued to walk under the moonlight. 

Ah! I still blush every time I think of that. Is there anything better than a girlfriend who offers her coat when you're freezing? 

No.4

Hana and Jennie made a trip to Thailand with their friends, Lisa, Rose and Jisoo during the summer vacation. Their second day was spent venturing around the popular temples in Bangkok. It was a really hot day. The sun was scorching hot against their skin. As their friends went off in search of a drink vendor, Hana and Jennie decided to stay hidden underneath a tree. Despite the tree covering them, rays of sunlight still hit Jennie's face successfully making her squint. 

She felt the light disappear which made her open her eyes. She saw a familiar hand blocking the sunlight above her face. She turned and saw Hana grinning. 

"I thought you might need the shade" Hana said. 

Jennie leaned in and kissed Hana's cheek. 

"Thank you" Jennie said gratefully. 

"Seriously! We were gone for less than 5 minutes and we come back to this PDA"

Jennie could hear Lisa grumble while Rose and Jisoo simply shook their head refusing to waste their energy commenting. 

KYAHH! That summer vacation in Thailand was perfect. Nights spent just walking under the moonlight on the beach. Margaritas. Dancing. I couldn't ask for anything better. Finally. 

No.5

Jennie had been invited to the Spring Ball hosted by Hana's family. She walked around with Hana who introduced her to every business partner and important figure. After standing in her heels for a few hours, her feet were killing her. By the time they left the event, Jennie was pretty sure her feet were dead. Why the hell did I convince Hana that I needed air? Jennie was mentally cursing at herself. Hana wondered why Jennie was lagging behind. She turned to the back and saw Jennie slightly limping. 

Hana sighed. Why didn't she realise sooner? She felt so stupid. Hana slowed down and matched her pace to Jennie's as they walked side by side. Jennie finally noticed that Hana was walking beside her which made her smile widely. The girl was far too observant for her own good and Jennie loved that side of Hana. 

Sighs. I can't believe 2 years has passed just like that. I really missed every moment that I spent with Hana and I look forward to spending even more time and making more memories. Well, that's it for now. We will see what tomorrow brings. Goodbye, diary.