Sana (2)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

4 months had passed ever since Sana and Hana last saw each other. Sana had changed her number so Hana wouldn't be able to contact her which broke Hana. Hana had gotten a whole lot thinner after the 4 months. Both her members and the fans noticed it whenever she danced. During their fansigns or fanmeetings, Hana would always get the same question from her fans. *Are you eating right?* *You look so thin* *Please stay healthy and eat more* She would receive snacks and food from her fans who were concerned for her.

 Her members on the other hand tried to get her to eat more during their meals but Hana would refuse saying she had no appetite. Her managers were also worried because Hana spent most of her time in the practice room and going to schedules rather than sleeping and resting. It was no different now than before. Hana had insisted to stay in the practice room again as she played songs on shuffle. After 2 hours of dancing straight  without stopping, her head began to hurt as her eyes lost focus and everything became blur. She stumbled and fell to the floor as her sight immediately darkened. Her manager who walked in to tell her to rest found Hana on the floor and immediately ran to her calling out her name. When Hana didn't respond to her calls, her manager picked Hana up and rushed towards the van as he drove to the hospital.

Once at the hospital, her manager picked her up once again and ran into the emergency ward as the doctor in charge took Hana out of his hands and placed her onto a bed. They wheeled her into a private ward and told her manager to stay outside. The doctor walked out of the ward 30 minutes later.

"Miss Kang fainted due to the malnutrition and fatigue. Due to her weakened state, we will have to keep her overnight to monitor her condition. She will be placed under IV fluids followed by a vitamin drip to replenish her nutrients and the fluids that she lost. Even after we discharge her, she will be required to rest her body and stay away from any heavy schedules" the dcotor explained. 

Hana's manager thanked the doctor for his help as the doctor bowed and left. 

When Hana regained consciousness an hour later, her manager gave her a scolding telling her to take better care of herself. After that her CEO, Yang Hyun Suk who had been told of her condition also called and scolded her saying that an idol is still human and needs enough rest.  He then told her to stay at the hospital for a few more days till she was fully healed and that her schedules would be reduced to a minimal. She agreed and said that she will follow his decisions. Her group members on the other hand had rushed out of the house immediately when they received a call from their manager telling them about Hana.  It was the first time that Hana had seen Jisoo so mad when she walked through the door of Hana's hospital room. 

Jisoo was normally the cool and crazy one but when she walked through the hospital door, she gave Hana a hard slap and said "Have you lost your mind? It's just one girl and you are ready to throw away your life for it. If you don't care about yourself then be more considerate about the people who do. Do you have any idea how worried we've been for the past 4 months? You don't eat, you don't sleep and you stay in the practice room almost all day. When was the last time you even had a conversation with us that didn't end with one word? Now, you even end up in the hospital. What are you thinking?" 

Hana looked down guiltily as her tears fell. Jisoo was right, she was selfish and only thought about her own pain and she ignored the others. 

"I'm sorry, Jisoo unnie, Rose unnie, Lisa unnie and Jennie unnie. I'm sorry to manager unnie and oppa too. I only thought of my own pain and I never stopped to think about yours. I ignored you and pushed you away thinking that I was fine alone but actually I wasn't. When Sana unnie left me, I thought my world had died along with everything else" Hana said as she began to sob. 

She then felt a familiar warmth enveloping around her as she heard Jisoo say "It's okay, you pabo. I'm not mad, we are all not mad. We just want you to be healthy and safe. We forgive you, just don't do this again. We all love you and will always be there for you no matter what happens so talk to us whenever you feel sad. We are ready to listen". 

Hana then look as Rose, Lisa and Jennie nodded as they went towards Hana and hugged her forming a group hug. It was the first time that Hana had smiled and felt at ease in the past few months. She knew now that her members were always with her no matter the circumstances. Soon, Hana fell asleep as Jisoo tucked Hana in. The four of them decided to stay in the hospital for the night to watch over their maknae. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Sana was with her members at Incheon Airport. They had just arrived from Malaysia where they were supposed to have their Twiceland concert. She felt bummed out because their concert was cancelled due to safety reasons. She felt really bad because she really wanted to show the ONCES in Malaysia all of their hardwork and it was their first time performing in Malaysia. When she saw the ONCES cheering at the airport, she unknowingly started to cry because of guilt. They were guided to their van as she immediately took a seat beside Nayeon in the van. She was exhausted both physically and mentally. She couldn't stop thinking about Hana ever since that day. She tried to focus and used her hectic work schedules as an excuse to forget all about Hana. It worked for a while but she still couldn't bring herself to forget the younger girl. 

A loud gasp from Nayeon made all the members in the van look at her in shock. Nayeon then turned to stare at Sana with her eyes wide open. 

"What's wrong, Nayeon unnie?" Mina asked. 

"The number one most search topic on every major site right now is about Hana" Nayeon said as she watched Sana's face turn grim. 

"It says here Blackpink's youngest member Hana was rushed to the hospital yesterday night" Nayeon continued which made Sana worry as she took out her own phone and started to click on the articles that appeared when she typed in Blackpink's Hana.

She clicked on one as she started to read through. The article said that many witnesses had spotted Blackpink's manager carrying Hana on his back and rushing into the emergency ward. It was still unclear of her identity at that moment until all the other Blackpink members were seen rushing into the hospital half an hour later. YG Entertainment had released a statement stating that Blackpink's maknae had been sick for a week now and fainted due to fatigue. She is set to take a break to recuperate before returning to work. 

After Sana had finished reading the article, her mind was clouded with fear and worry. She started to bite her lips, a sure sign that she was nervous and anxious. She needed to see Hana but she was worried that Hana would hate her for what she had done. Her members noticed her anxiety and tried to comfort her. 

"Hey, we can go visit her if you want to" Nayeon said.

"Yeah, we haven't seen her in a while so we might as well do so now. The media won't find out after all both our groups are friends with each other so no one would suspect a thing even if we get caught" Mina said. 

Sana couldn't decide so her members decided for her. They told their manager to stop by the hospital where Hana was. Soon, they arrived at the hospital as they tried to enter the hospital discreetly. They made it past the hordes of reporters as they got inside the elevator. Mina had found out where Hana's room was from the nurse who told her after Mina explained that she was a friend. The elevator pinged as Mina, Nayeon, Jihyo and Sana stepped out. They walked down the hallway and stopped at the last room on the floor.

Sana felt nervous because she hadn't seen the younger girl in so long. A million things ran through her mind all at the same time. The sound of Hana's laugh had woken Sana from her thoughts. She had missed the way the younger girl sounds when she was happy. The dimple on the right side of her cheek,  her eyes that turned to slits when she laughed and the melodic sound that came from . Sana was now regretting her decision. With a nudge from Nayeon, Sana nodded telling them that she was ready as Mina pulled open the door.

They made their way inside the room with Sana walking in last. They were met with looks of surprise from the Blackpink members. Sana on the other hand received glares and growls from the members because she was the main reason Hana was in the hospital in the first place. 

"Hey, Hana. We heard that you were in the hospital so we rushed over from the airport. You feeling any better?" Nayeon asked. 

"Yeah,  I'm better now. You didn't have to rush from the airport. You must be tired from the long hours of flying" Hana said worriedly. 

"It's fine. We are used to it anyways. We will leave soon. We just wanted to make sure you were fine" Jihyo said. 

"What happened anyways? How did you end up in the hospital?" Mina asked. 

"Why don't you ask Sana over there? She would know best" Jennie said sarcastically. 

"Jennie unnie, stop" Hana said. 

"Never mind let Jennie continue, Hana. She isn't wrong. You have no right to be here, Sana. Hana may be at the wrong but you had no right doing what you did. If you hadn't broken Hana's heart, she wouldn't have" Jisoo was stopped by Hana. 

"Jisoo unnie, please don't" Hana said as she looked at Jisoo with pleading eyes. 

"It's okay. I want to hear it" Sana replied as she stepped forward. 

"Fine since you want the truth. Ever since the day you broke up with Hana, she has been severely depressed. She refused to eat and she spent every waking minute in the practice room and going to schedules. She would tire herself out and at times, I would find Hana staring at your posts on Instagram and watching your V lives. Hana never stopped thinking about you and she blamed herself for every single fault in your relationship. You are the most selfish person that I've seen in my life. You only think about the things that she did wrong but you missed all the good ones. Hana would wake up in the middle of the night to reply to your texts and answer your calls even when she is tired from all our schedules. She would send you roses every anniversary and take you out at the risk of being caught. You never stopped to think about that, didn't you?" Jisoo said revealing all her pent up thoughts. 

Hana stared at Jisoo shocked because she didn't know Jisoo took noticed of all of that. Sana on the other hand felt like someone had just slapped her. Jisoo's words made her realise all her mistakes. It wasn't Hana's fault at all, it was hers. She was the selfish and inconsiderate one. She looked up as her eyes met with Hana's warm ones. 

"Can I speak to Sana unnie alone?" Hana said as she looked at her members' direction. 

They relented and sighed as they walked out of the ward with the Twice members following close behind. 

 "Are you going to stand that far the entire time?" Hana asked.

Sana then slowly walked towards Hana and sat at the end of her bed. 

"So, are you feeling any better? Are you in pain anywhere else?" Sana asked carefully. 

"Nope. All good. The doctor said I can be discharge by tomorrow" Hana replied. 

"That's good" Sana said.

Hana chuckled as she watched Sana fiddle with her fingers nervously. Sana dared herself to look at Hana who still looked beautiful even in a hospital gown and without knowing found herself smiling. 

"It's been a while since I've seen you. How have you been?" Hana asked. 

"I've been busy. We have a world tour and even came back recently with a new song" Sana said. 

"Yeah, I watched the MV. Everyone looked amazing and the song was perfect for the summer" Hana said. 

"Was everything Jisoo unnie said true?" Sana asked. 

"Yeah but you don't have to blame yourself for any of it. It is my fault that we turned out the way we did" Hana said. 

Sana then took Hana's hand and said "No, it was mine. Jisoo unnie was right. When she said all of that, I realised that the problem wasn't with you but me. I was selfish and wanted you to only care about me. I was blinded by my own selfishness and it hurt you. I would rather you scream at me and hit me because of everything I've put you through". 

Sana then felt Hana's hand on her cheek as she leaned closer. 

"I could never do any of that. I love you too much to even think of that. You're right. I should be angry for what you did to me. You cut me off abruptly and I went through so much after you left me but I still love you because you are my everything. You light up my life with your random acts and you cheer me up when I'm down. I could never ask for more" Hana said. 

Hana then wrapped her arms around Sana. Sana pulled Hana closer, missing the younger girl's warmth after 4 months. 

"Come back to me. I was wrong and I know that now" Sana said. 

Hana pulled out from the hug and smiled as she said "I've been waiting for you to say that". 


I know I said that I would be on a hiatus but I didn't want to leave you hanging so here's Sana part two. Sorry if it seems rushed. Thank you for all the support_ H