Gone (Yoohyeon)

If You Were Me (Girl Group x You)

Your name is Hana. I don't want to like put blanks or Y/N.  Here is the first one with Dreamcatcher's Yoohyeon because she is my bias. Enjoy :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jip1dd9puiM


"How long are you going to stay cooped up in your room, Kim Yoohyeon?" Sua asked as she stood at the said girl's door. 

The silverish haired girl remained motionless and said nothing. Sua sighed as she walked in and sat on the girl's bed. Sua noticed that the younger girl was still wearing the same clothes that she wore 4 days. She noticed the mountain of tissues spread around the girl's bed and the letters that the younger girl had received from her lover, no her ex lover now. 

"Yoohyeon-ah, you need to get over the fact that Hana is gone. She broke up with you because the both of you live in different worlds. She is the Princess for God's sake. Even if she loved you, her family would never have accepted you" Sua said. 

Sua knew it was harsh of her to say that but she needed the younger girl to accept the reality sooner. She knew how much pain the younger girl was in. She watched as the girl broke down and cried her eyes out for days. Yoohyeon refused to leave her room or even eat which worried everyone. Sua had tried to persuade the girl to eat by cooking her favourite food but still the girl refused. 

"Unnie" Yoohyeon said which made Sua look at the girl. Sua then noticed that the girl's eyes were red from crying and her eyebags were evident from not sleeping. 

"Yeah" Sua answered. 

"It still hurts" Yoohyeon said as she held onto her heart and continued "No matter what I do, my heart still hurts". 

Sua then watched as the girl started to cry again. Sua's heart broke. Yoohyeon was like a sister to her and she couldn't bare the thought that the girl was hurting so much. All because of one girl. 

She pulled the crying girl into her arms and said "It's okay. It'll get better with time, Yoohyeon-ah. Your heart will heal and it won't hurt anymore". 

Sua cradled the crying girl until she fell asleep after an hour. Sua then slowly laid the girl onto her pillow and covered her with a blanket. She then cleared away the tissues throwing it into the waste backet. She picked up the letters and placed it onto Yoohyeon's table. She then looked at the picture of Yoohyeon and Hana smiling widely on the table. Sua sighed and said softly "Hana-ah. You are a real douche, you know. Jiu and I entrusted Yoohyeon to you and you broke her heart. I suppose it wasn't easy for you either. I can't blame you too". She then walked out of the room and into the living room where her other friends, Jiu and Siyeon was.

Jiu looked up at Sua and asked "How is she? Is she still refusing to leave?"

Sua nodded and said "I talked to her for a while to knock some sense into her and she began to cry again. After that, she fell asleep so I tucked her into bed". 

"My poor Yoohyeon" Jiu said. She was just as upset as Sua was. The three of them then sat in silence praying that the younger girl would feel better. 

(In the palace)

The princess was attending morning assembly which meant she had to sit and listened to all those old and annoying ministers who only had complaints. Both her heart and her mind wasn't focused on the ministers but rather somewhere else. She was worried about someone. She wondered how she was doing. Was she eating right? Was she sleeping right? There were so many things she needed to know but she knew that it wasn't her place to care. At least, not anymore. At the call of her name, she was pulled out of her thoughts. She saw that it was her father that called her, his face disappointed probably because she wasn't listening. 

"Forgive me, you called, Your Majesty" the princess said. 

"Were you listening to the ministers, Princess Hana or were your thoughts somewhere else?" the King asked. 

"I'm sorry. I allowed my mind to drift for a while. Please forgive me, Your Majesty" Princess Hana said. 

"It'a alright Your Majesty. I am sure the Princess did not mean to drift away. Perhaps she is still tired from all her visits. She is working hard in promoting the Royal family's good name. The nation loves her" the Prime Minister said. 

Hana gave the man a small nod as thanks. The Prime Minister was the only person that Hana trusted in the whole court. He was a good man unlike the others who were greedy and needy. 

"Very well. The assembly is dissolved then" the King said as everyone stood up to bow as he left the room.

The ministers then left the hall one by one as Hana walked up to the Prime Minister.

Noticing the Princess, he bowed and said "Your Highness, how can I help you?"

"Thank you for helping me back in the hall" Hana said.

 "It is my duty after all. I wanted to ask you something" the Prime Minister said to which the Princess nodded and urged him to ask.

"What were you distracted with?" the Prime Minister asked. 

Hana smiled and said "Nothing much. I was thinking about breakfast after the assembly. I just wanted to escape the meeting. It was far too lengthy and boring". 

The Prime Minister smiled and said " I see. You will soon get used to it, Your Highness. Well, I must be going. I have work to do. It was good talking to you". 

Hana nodded and said "I'm sure I will. Thank you again. I will see you soon then Prime Minister". 

With that the Prime Minister left the palace grounds. Not feeling up to breakfast, she decided to take a walk. After all, she ate separately from her parents anyways so they wouldn't care if she ate or not. She arrived in the flower gardens close to one of the palace's lakes. She sat inside the gazebo and stared at the lake. "Yoohyeon-ah. I miss you. I'm sorry but I needed to protect you. I hope you move on from a jerk like me and find someone better to love you" Hana said sadly. For once, she hated the fact that she was the Princess. If she was a normal girl then the both of them could be together but she wasn't. Breaking up with Yoohyeon wasn't her choice. Her parents had found out about them and forced her to break up. If she didn't, her parents would hurt Yoohyeon so she did what she thought was best. She broke up with Yoohyeon. 

She knew that breaking up would bring pain to the both of them but it was better than Yoohyeon getting hurt. At least now, Yoohyeon was safe. For Yoohyeon, there was nothing Hana wouldn't do.